Windows 10: Disable some privacy settings in Windows 10

Discus and support Disable some privacy settings in Windows 10 in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Howdy, I wanna disable some settings in the Windows 10 Settings. I just must disable them via registry. If anyone know one or some of registry keys... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by omidsolo, Nov 7, 2015.

1. omidsolo Win User

Disable some privacy settings in Windows 10

Howdy,
    I wanna disable some settings in the Windows 10 Settings.
    I just must disable them via registry.
    If anyone know one or some of registry keys for disabling the following items please let me know:

Settings > Privacy ::

Camera > Let apps use my camera
    Microphone > Let apps use my microphone
    Account info > Let apps access my name, picture and other account info
    Calendar > Let apps access my calendar
    Messaging > Let apps read or send messages (text or SMS)
    Radios > Let apps control radios
    Other devices > Let your apps automatically share and sync...
    Background apps > Let apps run in the background

Just please don't discuss here about questioning why I wanna disable them just via registry or provide other suggestion to increase your post count!
    Cheers.

:)

omidsolo, Nov 7, 2015
  2. Ajdin O. Win User

Error 0xA00F4271(0xC00D3704) on my Windows Phone 10 OS 1607 anniversary build

All

try to disable privacy settings for Camera. Start Camera app. Check the message that privacy settings are not set.

There is a matrix on privacy settings for camera. Maybe there is a clash for some privacy settings on two or more apps, which user Camera. Just a thought, probably far from solution.

Br,

Ajdin

Ajdin O., Nov 7, 2015
  3. ConiGL Win User
    ConiGL, Nov 7, 2015
  4. Disable some privacy settings in Windows 10

And please don't tell people how to use the "discussion" forums. You are not the owner and you do not make the rules. If people want to discuss the merits of such an action or the viability they can.

logicearth, Nov 8, 2015
  5. omidsolo Win User
    Calm down buddy, I just asked please don't hijack my thread to increase your post or providing irrelative solutions!

If you're the owner and unhappy I'll be happy to remove my whole account and posts completely!
    I promise won't use another signup!

omidsolo, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

Disable some privacy settings in Windows 10

1. Disable some privacy settings in Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Disable privacy settings

2. Settings app crashes in some sections of privacy settings

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Settings app crashes in some sections of privacy settings: Settings app just crashes in some sections of privacy settings location for example.Win version: 10.0.22621Tried, didn't help: 1. sfc scannow2. dism3. resetting app in settingsHere are the logs:1. Application ErrorFailed application name: SystemSettings.exe, version:...
  3. Settings app crashes in some sections of privacy settings

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Settings app crashes in some sections of privacy settings: Settings app just crashes in some sections of privacy settings location for example.Win version: 10.0.22621Tried, didn't help: 1. sfc scannow2. dism3. resetting app in settingsHere are the logs:1. Application ErrorFailed application name: SystemSettings.exe, version:...
  4. Windows 10 privacy settings

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Windows 10 privacy settings: I have 5 Windows 10 Home laptops for my homeschooled kids. I have activity reporting enabled so I can keep and eye on what they're doing. Is there a way I can keep them from accessing the privacy settings to turn activity reporting off? My oldest is smart enough to figure...
  5. Changing privacy settings on Windows 10

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Changing privacy settings on Windows 10: Hi, I'm about to throw this new system out the window because of Windows 10. All I want to do is change my privacy settings. I can't unless I log into my Windows Account. Everytime I try to, it wants me to verify who I am by sending me an email and me entering the code...
  6. Minecraft Windows 10 privacy settings

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Windows 10 privacy settings: I'm trying to join my friends' Minecraft realm, but it says I need to update my privacy settings. I can play on multiplayer servers though. The link it tells me to go to is forever stuck in a load and it brings me nowhere. I am under a family group but I have all privileges....
  7. How to disable Privacy Settings Experience at sign-in in Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    How to disable Privacy Settings Experience at sign-in in Windows 10: [ATTACH] When you create a new account in Windows 10, it comes up with options related to privacy. For example, you will see the option to enable or disable Speech recognition, Location service, Find my device, Inking & typing, and so [...] This post How to disable Privacy...
  8. Windows Settings>Privacy>Location: *Some settings are hidden or managed by your...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows Settings>Privacy>Location: *Some settings are hidden or managed by your...: Hello! This would be my first time posting in the Community. I hope someone could help me. As stated in the Subject, the location service is off and I am unable to turn it on. The Change button is also grayed out and cannot turn on or press it as well. I don't know what to do...
  9. Enable or Disable Privacy Settings Experience at Sign-in in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Enable or Disable Privacy Settings Experience at Sign-in in Windows 10: How to: Enable or Disable Privacy Settings Experience at Sign-in in Windows 10 How to Enable or Disable Privacy Settings Experience at Sign-in in Windows 10 In Windows 10, you can choose how much information you want to share with Microsoft by changing your privacy...
  10. Windows 10: Some privacy settings grayed out

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10: Some privacy settings grayed out: Hi guys, I've been using Windows 10 for a few weeks now and I was looking to get Cortana to work. However, Cortana tells me that I need to allow it to access contacts. I clicked settings and I saw that all the settings were on, but were grayed out. [img] When I take a...