Windows 10: Disable Taskbar flashing

Discus and support Disable Taskbar flashing in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi TenForums, How can I completely disable the yellow flashing of icons in the TaskBar when an app wants my attention? [img] 67500 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by davehax, Oct 20, 2016.

1. davehax Win User

Disable Taskbar flashing

Hi TenForums,

How can I completely disable the yellow flashing of icons in the TaskBar when an app wants my attention?

Disable Taskbar flashing [​IMG]

:)

davehax, Oct 20, 2016
  2. Andre Da Costa, Oct 20, 2016
  3. 'Mike P Win User
    recommended internet Browser

Microsoft Edge that comes with its icon already on the TaskBar works fine & actually is supposed to be quite secure if you disable flash player and add something like the AdGuard extension.

'Mike P, Oct 20, 2016
  4. Brink
    Brink New Member

Disable Taskbar flashing

Brink, Oct 21, 2016
  5. davehax Win User
    davehax, Dec 20, 2016
  6. Brink
    Brink New Member
    I'm glad it could help some. *Smile

Brink, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Disable Taskbar flashing

1. Disable Taskbar flashing - Similar Threads - Disable Taskbar flashing

2. Disable taskbar icon flashing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Disable taskbar icon flashing: Hello,I am trying to disable the annoying flashing in the taskbar. I have found multiple articles online asking the same thing and none of the steps have worked. Here is what I tried.1 Disable "show badges on taskbard buttons"2 Change the registry key valuesNone of the above...
  3. Disable taskbar icon flashing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Disable taskbar icon flashing: Hello,I am trying to disable the annoying flashing in the taskbar. I have found multiple articles online asking the same thing and none of the steps have worked. Here is what I tried.1 Disable "show badges on taskbard buttons"2 Change the registry key valuesNone of the above...
  4. Disable taskbar icon flashing

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. taskbar flashing

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    taskbar flashing: My taskbar has been flashing for 2 days. Had tried running sfc/scannow, cleaned up temporary files, checked the driver update, uninstall it but none worked. Tried dism.exe, not working too. I wonder what's the problem :...
  6. How to disable orange flashing in taskbar

How to disable orange flashing in taskbar: Every time I get a new chat in my Line App, They icon on the taskbar flashes 7 times and then stays a solid orange color, it's very distracting. I've tried disabling notifications everywhere I can find, but it still flashes. Any tips?...
  7. Any way to disable taskbar flashing app notifications?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Any way to disable taskbar flashing app notifications?: I've tried changing the value of HKCU\Control Panel\Desktop\ForegroundFlashCount and restarting like some guides online say, but that doesn't seem to disable them. Does anybody know of a different way that works? I'm on Windows 10.0.19041 if that helps. submitted by...
  8. Disable Taskbar Flashing Permanently

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Disable Taskbar Flashing Permanently: I've searched as best I could for a solution and it always points to this regedit change that doesn't work for me (ForegroundFlashCount and ForegroundLockTimeout). I've tried all sorts of settings but I still get 7 flashes which is really obnoxious when you multitask a lot....
  9. Disable Taskbar Flashing for Single Application

Disable Taskbar Flashing for Single Application: Hi, I am running automated tests which start a program in the background before shutting it down. Every time I run these tests the taskbar flashes, and I'm finding it fairly annoying. I would like to disable the flashing behaviour for only this one program. I've seen...
  10. Disabling the orange icon flashing ENTIRELY on the Taskbar (Taskbar already set to...

Disabling the orange icon flashing ENTIRELY on the Taskbar (Taskbar already set to...: Title says it all, I wish to disable icons from flashing orange and bringing up the Taskbar when they either start in the background, or have an alert as this can "break" programs and applications that are fullscreen (and besides that, is annoying)....