Windows 10: Disable "vibrate" function on xbox controller

Discus and support Disable "vibrate" function on xbox controller in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Is there any way within Windows 10 to disable the vibrate function on the xbox controller, or on controllers that Windows detects as an xbox... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by PerfectBlue, May 19, 2017.

1. Disable "vibrate" function on xbox controller

Is there any way within Windows 10 to disable the vibrate function on the xbox controller, or on controllers that Windows detects as an xbox controller?

I'm primarily looking for a way to disable it for games that don't have their own disable function in their setup\configuration.

:)

PerfectBlue, May 19, 2017
  2. grschinon Win User

Enter on keypad " no. + # "

petrib is correct. It is a shortcut to SIM numbers.

Numbers on your SIM might not be in the position you think. Just because they appear sorted in alphabetical order in the contacts list doesn't mean that they appear in that same order on the SIM. On the SIM they appear in the order in which you input them,
    unless you delete a number in which case the next one entered takes its place.

grschinon, May 19, 2017
  3. hahakak Win User
    Enter on keypad " no. + # "

Hello guys :smileyhappy:

There's something make me crazy :s
    When I click a certain number on keypad on any NOKIA mobile
    Then click the symbol " # ", then a number of
    a contact "in my contact list" will be appeared.
    Is there anyone know how is that???
    I feel curious toward this puzzle :smileyvery-happy:
    OK., if anyone know about this topic, please tell me :smileysad:
    Anyway thanks :smileywink:

hahakak, May 19, 2017
Thema:

Disable "vibrate" function on xbox controller

1. Disable "vibrate" function on xbox controller - Similar Threads - Disable vibrate function

2. Windows Lock Screen disables Xbox controller Input

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Windows Lock Screen disables Xbox controller Input: Hello. I use my PC as a gaming console to play through Steam from another room. I set up the controller to work as a mouse when I'm not gaming (which works fine). I need to be able to move the mouse (with the controller) so I can type in my PIN after I turn on the PC, but...
  3. XBOX controller

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    XBOX controller: I can't connect my wireless xbox controller to my pc! it keeps coming up as driver error? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/xbox-controller/5de108f7-3a6d-492b-b7a1-f974084a9e15
  4. Mouse Vibrate

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Mouse Vibrate: I bought a new mouse "WEIBO WB-913". When i pluged in computer windows 10,i clicked left click and it vibrates. Every time i click left click it vibrates. And i can't find driver of that mouse. How to fix it? Pls i need it a lot!!!!!...
  5. this functionality is blocked by xbox live parental control (ON PC)

in Windows 10 Gaming
    this functionality is blocked by xbox live parental control (ON PC): I have a problem on Forza horizon 4, when I want to see the posts of the other players I have the message saying to me: "this functionality is blocked by xbox live parental control",Knowing that I play under Windows 10 I searched for a solution for 1 hour I still have not...
  6. Screen Vibration

in Windows 10 Customization
    Screen Vibration: Can anyone suggest anything to stop intermittent screen vibration on my Surface Pro 4? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/screen-vibration/d26121a1-381f-4cfd-9029-58f87add03be
  7. Xbox controller

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox controller: Hello again! I have a Xbox 360 controller and a Xbox one controller for my pc. I'm running 8.1 but have reserved my win10 copy already. Are the controllers finally going to work the right way with win10? My 360 controller never works and my X1 controller works only with...
  8. XBOX One Controller Not Vibrating

in Windows 10 Gaming
    XBOX One Controller Not Vibrating: I bought an XBOX One controller with cable for Windows from Amazon. When I plugged it in, I hear the new device recognition tone but nothing else. Supposedly, the correct driver is part of Windows 10 and nothing else was needed. But it has never vibrated with any game. I've...
  9. No vibration Xinput

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No vibration Xinput: I'm using an Xbox 360 controller and there's no vibration for it in any game or any program. I don't know why. 11362
  10. Customize Xbox Elite controller functions with Xbox Accessories app

in Windows 10 News
    Customize Xbox Elite controller functions with Xbox Accessories app: We recently discovered button remapping will be coming to all Xbox One controllers and not just for the Elite setups. However, some of you may be wondering how will you be able to go about customizing your Xbox One Elite controllers’ configurations? Navin Kumar from the Xbox...