Windows 10: Disable Windows 10 - Action Center - Pop Up Messages

Discus and support Disable Windows 10 - Action Center - Pop Up Messages in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi folks,*Smile please can some one help me get rid of this most annoying problem. I have read threads online but the message keeps poping up*Mad... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Dan22, Oct 22, 2016.

1. Dan22 Win User

Disable Windows 10 - Action Center - Pop Up Messages

Hi folks,*Smile

please can some one help me get rid of this most annoying problem.
    I have read threads online but the message keeps poping up*Mad
    I dont want windows action center messages - its been driving me round the bend all day long.
    I dont understand why windows have made it so difficult to turn this nuisance off?

Disable Windows 10 -  Action Center - Pop Up Messages [​IMG]

how do I once and for all get rid of this?
    Dan

:)

Dan22, Oct 22, 2016

2. action center keeping popping up

Hi,

We need to gather more information for us to provide the best solution to your Action Center concern. Kindly answer the following questions:

• Have you made any changes prior to the issue?
    • Is there a particular message when the Action Center pops up?
    • Is the computer freezing when the Action Center pops up?

You can also try to update the touchpad driver on your computer.

Regards.

Robelene Win, Oct 22, 2016
  3. Microsoft Account and Credential Verification

Why am I constantly being asked to verify my Microsoft Account. These messages continually pop up in Windows 10 Action Center, 3 times today already.

NormJepsen, Oct 22, 2016
  4. cereberus Win User

Maybe you should click to review and take action?

cereberus, Oct 22, 2016
  5. Edwin New Member
    *Ditto

Edwin, Oct 22, 2016
  6. Dan22 Win User
    Hi C,

that was a good one - well its been a long day *Redface

Well I dont have time to do a full scan every time, its lost the plot and i dont understand why its gone demonic

its asking me to do a scan
    I really would like to switch it off
    dan

Dan22, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. Disable Windows 10 - Action Center - Pop Up Messages - Similar Threads - Disable Action Center

2. Why does the action center keep popping up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does the action center keep popping up: When I press the enter key or backspace, sometimes the action center randomly pops up.When I restart my computer it still occurs, and I even went as far as to disable the action center entirely, and it's still happening.Any way to fix this?...
  3. Why does the action center keep popping up

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why does the action center keep popping up: When I press the enter key or backspace, sometimes the action center randomly pops up.When I restart my computer it still occurs, and I even went as far as to disable the action center entirely, and it's still happening.Any way to fix this?...
  4. Action Center keeps popping up 2021

in Windows 10 Customization
    Action Center keeps popping up 2021: Hi, I know this was an issue back in 2016 but it is happening again to me now. For some reason whenever I use my touchpad to click on my screen the action center automatically pops up even though I don't want it to. I know it is the touch pad because when I click around...
  5. Disable Action Center

in Windows 10 Customization
    Disable Action Center: I am running windows 10 with a Planar touchscreen and can not get the action center completely disabled. There are two computers, each running the same programs and hardware setup. I was able to disable action center on one of the two computers, by disabling it in the...
  6. Action Center Notifications not popping up for Chrome

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Action Center Notifications not popping up for Chrome: I am having an issue with my users where we use a chat called freshdesk to help with our customers interact with our Customer Service professionals. Its a cloud based system that connects to our online website. The users used to be able to have the notifcation pop up and stay...
  7. How to get pop-up from action center?

in Browsers and Email
    How to get pop-up from action center?: I use the mail app from windows 10 for my e-mail.Is it possible to get a pop-up from the action center when i get a e-mail? At the moment i see only on the icon in the taskbar that a got a e-mail but without a pop-up. 46593
  8. Action center pops up on clicking the keyboard

in Windows 10 Support
    Action center pops up on clicking the keyboard: I updated my PC to windows 10 a week back. A day back , something got clicked and ever since then, Action center started popping up on clicking 'a' on the keyboard. Other keys work but this is very annoying as im using the on screen keyboard . Can anyone help me here? 55951
  9. Disable Action Center in Windows 10 on tablets

in Windows 10 Support
    Disable Action Center in Windows 10 on tablets: Hi, I need to disable the Action Center on Surface Tablets. I've found this link: https://www.tenforums.com/tutorials/6...dows-10-a.html It works only on Desktop computers with a normal monitor, but not on Surface Tablets. The icon disappears also on the tablets, but i...
  10. Enable or Disable Action Center in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Enable or Disable Action Center in Windows 10: How to: Enable or Disable Action Center in Windows 10 How to Enable or Disable the Action Center in Windows 10 The Action Center in Windows 10 collects and shows toast notifications and alerts from traditional Windows applications and system notifications, alongside...