Windows 10: Disable Windows File Protection?

Discus and support Disable Windows File Protection? in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; How does one accomplish this in Windows 10? As well as Registry Virtualization. This is from a link that supposedly works on XP and 7, but "Windows... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Culbrelai, Jul 24, 2016.

1. Culbrelai Win User

Disable Windows File Protection?

How does one accomplish this in Windows 10? As well as Registry Virtualization.

This is from a link that supposedly works on XP and 7, but "Windows NT" does not appear to exist in that key on Windows 10.

:)

Culbrelai, Jul 24, 2016

2. File Explorer has gone crazy after last nights upgrade.

My only has icons instead of full descriptions. I can not get back to a point where I have tabs that actually say something. Please tell me how to get my view repaired? help... Help.... HELP!!!

File Explorer, Jul 24, 2016
  3. Wiedźmin Win User
    Wiedźmin, Jul 24, 2016
Thema:

Disable Windows File Protection?

1. Disable Windows File Protection? - Similar Threads - Disable File Protection

2. Cannot Disable "Tamper Protection"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot Disable "Tamper Protection": Hi,I am trying to disable the "Tamper Protection" settings in Windows Defender but I cannot turn the option off. It says "This settings is managed by your Administrator" I am the Administrator, I am also the only user on my PC. And there is no work or school account connect...
  3. Software Protection is disabled

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Software Protection is disabled: Hi guys, I need help as my software protection is disabled and I can't let it be enabled, I have tried all the methods but it still doesn't work yet, this problem affects my Microsoft office as I can't open any app in it with a notification that they can' found my license?...
  4. Software Protection is disabled

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Software Protection is disabled: Hi guys, I need help as my software protection is disabled and I can't let it be enabled, I have tried all the methods but it still doesn't work yet, this problem affects my Microsoft office as I can't open any app in it with a notification that they can' found my license?...
  5. Software Protection is disabled

in Windows 10 Customization
  6. Disabling LSA protection

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Disabling LSA protection: We have an internal issue causing something not to work when the LSA protection is enabled. As we also have "Block credential stealing from the Windows local security authority subsystem lsass.exe" ASR rule, and following this recommendation that "having both running at the...
  7. Disabling LSA protection

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Disabling LSA protection: We have an internal issue causing something not to work when the LSA protection is enabled. As we also have "Block credential stealing from the Windows local security authority subsystem lsass.exe" ASR rule, and following this recommendation that "having both running at the...
  8. Disabling LSA protection

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  9. Real-time protection disabled

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Real-time protection disabled: Split from this thread. I was used a nice window 10 defender. but right now it disabled the real time protection as below. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/real-time-protection-disabled/f0398bc1-7190-4a49-8e38-39842af00a91
  10. Help disabling all "Windows" protection

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Help disabling all "Windows" protection: I finally broke down and bought a cheap PC so that I don't have to drive 40 minutes each time I need to do something as simple as log into my work e-mail and send a file. Unfortunately I'm having a great deal of difficulty getting all of the things I need set up, because...