Windows 10: Disable Windows notification bar keyboard shortcut

Discus and support Disable Windows notification bar keyboard shortcut in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I'm playing a full-screen game and the Windows notification bar on the right opens up. Why? Is there a custom shortcut? How do I disable it? 88397 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by THX1138, Jul 7, 2017.

1. THX1138 Win User

Disable Windows notification bar keyboard shortcut

I'm playing a full-screen game and the Windows notification bar on the right opens up. Why? Is there a custom shortcut? How do I disable it?

:)

THX1138, Jul 7, 2017
  2. Joe Men Win User

Lenovo keyboard backlight Windows 10

There's a keyboard shortcut for enabling and disabling the keyboard backlight of the laptop brand that you're using. Try pressing the
    Fn + Space Bar keys.

Let us know what happens after pressing the said keys.

Joe Men, Jul 7, 2017
  3. walknotes Win User
    walknotes, Jul 7, 2017
Thema:

Disable Windows notification bar keyboard shortcut

1. Disable Windows notification bar keyboard shortcut - Similar Threads - Disable notification bar

2. Disable keyboard shortcut

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Disable keyboard shortcut: Hi, I rely on the Accessibility / Ease of Access functions, one of which is the mouse pointer location using the expanding concentric circles. In Windows 8.1 this was operated with the Ctrl key. However, under Windows 11 the Ctrl keyboard shortcut also brings up the Start...
  3. Disable keyboard shortcut

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Disable keyboard shortcut: Hi, I rely on the Accessibility / Ease of Access functions, one of which is the mouse pointer location using the expanding concentric circles. In Windows 8.1 this was operated with the Ctrl key. However, under Windows 11 the Ctrl keyboard shortcut also brings up the Start...
  4. Disable keyboard shortcuts in Mail

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Disable keyboard shortcuts in Mail: Right now whenever I accidentally press 'backspace' while reading an email in the Mail app on my Windows 10 laptop, that mail will automatically be archived. That is a problem for me because I will then have to spend time to restore it to the Inbox. So is there a way to...
  5. Ways to disable keyboard shortcuts?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Ways to disable keyboard shortcuts?: Just got a pet bird and trying to make my gaming setup more bird friendly. Ordered a wireless mouse to stop cable chewing. Now my keyboard. He runs accross the keyboard hitting random shortcuts to reset webpages etc. Is there a way to remove most keyboard shortcuts? (Razer...
  6. How to disable windows keyboard shortcuts.

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to disable windows keyboard shortcuts.: Hi i had an issue with my color but it was from pressing a keyboard shortcut and its now fixed. But i was wanting to know if there was any way to disable the keyboard shortcuts so i didnt run into this problem again. Any help is greatly appreciated!...
  7. Disable Windows 10 keyboard shortcuts

Disable Windows 10 keyboard shortcuts: I want to turn off all Windows 10 keyboard shortcuts. Following others' suggestions, I right-clicked on the Desktop and followed the menu through graphics options to hotkeys and chose "Disable". However this hasn't helped. At least some remain. One example among many:...
  8. Disable Windows+P keyboard shortcut

Disable Windows+P keyboard shortcut: Hello, I am attempting to disable the Windows+P keyboard shortcut which gives the project options. The machines are in a classroom setting so we want it disabled. I have been unsuccessful with any GPOs or registry edits. Any help would be appreciated....
  9. Disable specific keyboard shortcut

Disable specific keyboard shortcut: Hi I have a severe problem with the shortcut "Alt+Ctl+z" as when I press it, it zooms on screen which caused me the undo problem in photoshop. I can't get any step backward more than once. Any ideas of how can this problem can be fixed? Thanks...
  10. Disable or change keyboard shortcuts

in Windows 10 Support
    Disable or change keyboard shortcuts: I use a lot of keyboard shortcuts (via Hotkeyp). But it's awkward wiggling around the plethora of built-in shortcuts, most of which I will never use. how can I alter them? 113787