Windows 10: Disable windows search for microsoft family

Discus and support Disable windows search for microsoft family in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; HII listed my child computer under family safetey and blocked on all webstis so he can do his homeschool.However he finds a way to type in search bar... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by boristkachev, Jun 12, 2024.

1. Disable windows search for microsoft family

HII listed my child computer under family safetey and blocked on all webstis so he can do his homeschool.However he finds a way to type in search bar and spend hours reviewing search results....How do i disable search bar for him?if i do simple task and dont show search bar he will reactiveate it again.Please provide a solution here

:)

boristkachev, Jun 12, 2024
Thema:

Disable windows search for microsoft family

1. Disable windows search for microsoft family - Similar Threads - Disable search microsoft

2. Disable windows search for microsoft family

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Disable windows search for microsoft family: HII listed my child computer under family safetey and blocked on all webstis so he can do his homeschool.However he finds a way to type in search bar and spend hours reviewing search results....How do i disable search bar for him?if i do simple task and dont show search bar...
  3. Disable windows search for microsoft family

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Disable windows search for microsoft family: HII listed my child computer under family safetey and blocked on all webstis so he can do his homeschool.However he finds a way to type in search bar and spend hours reviewing search results....How do i disable search bar for him?if i do simple task and dont show search bar...
  4. disabling microsoft family saftey

disabling microsoft family saftey: i want to use my computer but almost every application is blocked by microsoft family "features" i am not a child i dont have any parent or second acount on here who i am asking permission to. i tried to do what other threads already said and it didnt work when i click on the...
  5. disabling microsoft family saftey

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    disabling microsoft family saftey: i want to use my computer but almost every application is blocked by microsoft family "features" i am not a child i dont have any parent or second acount on here who i am asking permission to. i tried to do what other threads already said and it didnt work when i click on the...
  6. disabling microsoft family saftey

in Windows 10 Gaming
  7. Microsoft Family blocks ALL searches

Microsoft Family blocks ALL searches: Hi,I have Microsoft Family for my 15 year old daughter. It's started blocking everything she searches. Over time it's gotten more and more restrictive, and now she can't search anything.If she searches "dog" or "weather" or "pink dress" or "Helen Keller" in Bing, it blocks...
  8. Microsoft Family blocks ALL searches

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Family blocks ALL searches: Hi,I have Microsoft Family for my 15 year old daughter. It's started blocking everything she searches. Over time it's gotten more and more restrictive, and now she can't search anything.If she searches "dog" or "weather" or "pink dress" or "Helen Keller" in Bing, it blocks...
  9. Microsoft Family blocks ALL searches

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  10. How to disable microsoft family features?

How to disable microsoft family features?: Whenever i'm doing something important to me, like playing games with my friends or doing important work, Microsoft family features decides it's the perfect time to show up saying that i need to "Sign in so you don't miss out." It's beginning to annoy me and i want to disable...