Windows 10: Disable Windows Updates

Discus and support Disable Windows Updates in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; How to disable Windows Updates in Windows 10? I have problem with Xbox One Controller after new Update. 46387 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Sandi1987, Apr 5, 2016.

1. Sandi1987 Win User

Disable Windows Updates

How to disable Windows Updates in Windows 10? I have problem with Xbox One Controller after new Update.

:)

Sandi1987, Apr 5, 2016
  2. Fennig Win User

Disable Windows Updates

I mean that seems kind of silly. Just seems to me that I will have to switch all my systems to Linux.

Fennig, Apr 5, 2016
  3. neilpzz Win User
    Disable Windows Updates

If you have Windows 10 Pro/Enterprise editions then you can delay windows updates using gpedit but you can't turn them off forever.

neilpzz, Apr 5, 2016
  4. BunnyJ New Member
Thema:

Disable Windows Updates

1. Disable Windows Updates - Similar Threads - Disable Updates

2. This time Windows 10 update permanently disabled by dual GPU HP17 laptop

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    This time Windows 10 update permanently disabled by dual GPU HP17 laptop: For the last year and a half I have been reinstalling HPs 2 year old AMD Driver/BUS/GPU package after almost every widows update. Why ... because almost every update breaks the dual graphics card capabilities and causes Must Restart messages .... This update broke my...
  3. Can't disable touchpad tap funnction following windows update

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Can't disable touchpad tap funnction following windows update: Following the latest Windows update, the touchpad tap function became enabled. There now seems to be no means to disable it. It was disabled previously and I would like to keep it that way....
  4. Windows update keeps disabling Turn on 'Public Folder Sharing'

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows update keeps disabling Turn on 'Public Folder Sharing': Small office, 6 PC's, Windows Server would be overkill Instead we user a 'server' running Windows 10 Pro. It runs several accounting and quoting apps that share their folders on the LAN Every few months, Windows 10 Pro updates itself, which happens at the end of the working...
  5. How do I disable grouping by date for files in Download folder after 1903 update?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do I disable grouping by date for files in Download folder after 1903 update?: I've installed 1903 update today for Windows 10. Now when I navigate my folders structure in Chrome and choose Download folder I get the following view (see attached screenshot): [ATTACH] It shows all downloads grouped by date. I don't lie this new view and would like...
  6. Adobe Flash Security update 2019-06 installed, but shows as disabled

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Adobe Flash Security update 2019-06 installed, but shows as disabled: 2019- 06 Security Update was installed successfully on 8/26, but now my laptop speaker no longer work and I keep getting an error message that say Adobe Flash player is disabled, but I validate in the setting that is has been enabled. Not sure what to do to fix this, I can...
  7. how to disable windows update in windows 10

how to disable windows update in windows 10: hi i am using windows 10 and want to disable te windows update as i am tired of it. this is irritating me since 3 weeks. the updates are 2.5Gb getting downloaded and installing however while installing and restarting however while restarting it shows undoing changes. i am...
  8. Sign In Option Completely Disabled, Stating Group Policy Updates and Everything Greyed Out

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Sign In Option Completely Disabled, Stating Group Policy Updates and Everything Greyed Out: I am utilizing a Surface machine with Windows 10. This morning everything was working fine and I could sign in using my fingerprint. This afternoon I got a message stating a Pin was required for login, but I do NOT have a pin setup because I disabled that requirement. So it...
  9. How to DISABLE the perverse Windows 10 auto-update & auto-reset

How to DISABLE the perverse Windows 10 auto-update & auto-reset: I have lost countless UNSAVED works because some genious in Microsoft decided that it would be a good idea to let Windows 10 automatically update and reset without my authorization while I'm away from my computer! How do I disable this perverse and inconsiderate auto-reset...
  10. After forced update PIN not working and internet seems disabled

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    After forced update PIN not working and internet seems disabled: I was forced to do an update last night to Windows 10. When I booted it back up it says "Something happened and your pin isn't available. Click to set up your pin again" if I click set up my pin it does nothing. It won't take my password either. In the bottom right where...