Windows 10: Disable Windows Updates

Discus and support Disable Windows Updates in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; How to disable Windows Updates in Windows 10? I have problem with Xbox One Controller after new Update. 46387 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Sandi1987, Apr 5, 2016.

1. Sandi1987 Win User

Disable Windows Updates

How to disable Windows Updates in Windows 10? I have problem with Xbox One Controller after new Update.

:)

Sandi1987, Apr 5, 2016
  2. Fennig Win User

Disable Windows Updates

I mean that seems kind of silly. Just seems to me that I will have to switch all my systems to Linux.

Fennig, Apr 5, 2016
  3. neilpzz Win User
    Disable Windows Updates

If you have Windows 10 Pro/Enterprise editions then you can delay windows updates using gpedit but you can't turn them off forever.

neilpzz, Apr 5, 2016
  4. BunnyJ New Member
Thema:

Disable Windows Updates

1. Disable Windows Updates - Similar Threads - Disable Updates

2. How to permanent disable Windows Updates on Windows 11?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to permanent disable Windows Updates on Windows 11?: I have a dell laptop I got for taking to and from uni. The school gave me a 900 dollar grant for a laptop from the student store and it was dell or a Mac. It has a loose connector and sometimes runs out of juice.So. I go afk and it runs out of batteries. It happens sometimes....
  3. How to permanent disable Windows Updates on Windows 11?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to permanent disable Windows Updates on Windows 11?: I have a dell laptop I got for taking to and from uni. The school gave me a 900 dollar grant for a laptop from the student store and it was dell or a Mac. It has a loose connector and sometimes runs out of juice.So. I go afk and it runs out of batteries. It happens sometimes....
  4. Windows no longer updates on my PC, how do I permanently disable updates?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows no longer updates on my PC, how do I permanently disable updates?: I have been trying to download this update in the image and it always fails to download no matter what I do. I have a genuine windows key and did all the easy troubleshooting like a reboot and even tried some guides online to no success. This is a major issue because...
  5. Windows no longer updates on my PC, how do I permanently disable updates?

Windows no longer updates on my PC, how do I permanently disable updates?: I have been trying to download this update in the image and it always fails to download no matter what I do. I have a genuine windows key and did all the easy troubleshooting like a reboot and even tried some guides online to no success. This is a major issue because...
  6. Microphone keeps getting disabled after Update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microphone keeps getting disabled after Update: Split from this thread. My Microphone keeps getting disabled after this update, if have to go in settings and manually turn it on every time it disconnects, and it disconnects quite often....
  7. Microphone keeps getting disabled after Update

Microphone keeps getting disabled after Update: Split from this thread. My Microphone keeps getting disabled after this update, if have to go in settings and manually turn it on every time it disconnects, and it disconnects quite often....
  8. Microphone keeps getting disabled after Update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  9. How do I disable automatic Windows 10 updates until I manually turn it back on

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I disable automatic Windows 10 updates until I manually turn it back on: Hello guys I tried disabling the windows update using the services program which runs after restarting windows. I also tried using the registry editor way which didn't work. I don't want to enable metered connection. Is there any other way to disable the windows 10 update...
  10. How do I disable automatic Windows 10 updates until I manually turn it back on

How do I disable automatic Windows 10 updates until I manually turn it back on: Hello guys I tried disabling the windows update using the services program which runs after restarting windows. I also tried using the registry editor way which didn't work. I don't want to enable metered connection. Is there any other way to disable the windows 10 update...