Windows 10: Disabled all Admins Cant do any Admin commands

Discus and support Disabled all Admins Cant do any Admin commands in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; So I was trying to figure out how to add peoples' accounts to my windows accounts and I created a new one and, for some reason I disabled admin on both... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by drewrhee, Dec 17, 2015.

1. drewrhee Win User

Disabled all Admins Cant do any Admin commands

So I was trying to figure out how to add peoples' accounts to my windows accounts and I created a new one and, for some reason I disabled admin on both accounts in 'netplwiz'. Now I cant do anything on either account, and won't even let me go to netplwiz again because I cant click yes as an admin. It tells me to put in a password for an admin, and I know all my passwords but there is nowhere to enter it. I'm very confused and don't know what to do!

:)

drewrhee, Dec 17, 2015
  2. pjlandry Win User

Windows 10 Disabled all Admins Cant do any Admin commands

there is no power options icon when you do this

pjlandry, Dec 17, 2015
  3. Windows 10 Disabled all Admins Cant do any Admin commands

So I was trying to figure out how to add peoples' accounts to my windows accounts and I created a new one and, for some reason I disabled admin on both accounts in 'netplwiz'. Now I cant do anything on either
    account, and won't even let me go to netplwiz again because I cant click yes as an admin. It tells me to put in a password for an admin, and I know all my passwords but there is nowhere to enter it. I'm very confused and don't know what to do!

AndrewRhee, Dec 17, 2015
Thema:

Disabled all Admins Cant do any Admin commands

1. Disabled all Admins Cant do any Admin commands - Similar Threads - Disabled Admins Cant

2. Admin without any admin rights

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Admin without any admin rights: Hi, I've gotten my Asus laptop repaired back in November and I'm an Administrator but I've no admin rights whatsoever, I can't install apps or run any programs as Admin, that's very infuriating. Now, I've ni idea if it's my laptop or my account but I've tried everything, and...
  3. Admin without any admin rights

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Admin without any admin rights: Hi, I've gotten my Asus laptop repaired back in November and I'm an Administrator but I've no admin rights whatsoever, I can't install apps or run any programs as Admin, that's very infuriating. Now, I've ni idea if it's my laptop or my account but I've tried everything, and...
  4. Admin without any admin rights

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. UAC Disables all of my admin rights

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    UAC Disables all of my admin rights: I have posted this before but no one responded... so here's the problemI lost all of my admin rights like i cant uninstall apps, i cant put anything or delete anything in admin protected folders Like Program files and i try to edit permissions i get this "Can't open access...
  6. Disable Admin Account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Disable Admin Account: If I use my new admin account and disable my main admin account I always use in command prompt, what will happen to my main admin account if I'm in my new admin account?...
  7. Backup all Device Drivers in Command Promt Admin

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Backup all Device Drivers in Command Promt Admin: Hi I needsome help,I'm trying to backup all device drivers in command prompt admin,using DISM /online /export-driver /destination: C:\DriverBackup after press ENTER,is an error 87 that say the destination path F:\ Drivers Backup does not exist. how can I do it?...
  8. Admin account disabled

Admin account disabled: Can someone help me? Running Win10 Pro on Dell laptop E6500. When booting up, the Administrator account does not appear in the log in screen. This is because the account is disabled, for some reason. So I log in with my local account with administrative rights. I'm trying...
  9. Command prompt as admin

Command prompt as admin: i am locked out of windows by Bitlocker. I never installed Bitlocker so how it ended up on the PC I dont know but as a result, i do not have the key. I know how to look up the key if I run command prompt as admin. I can of course get to command prompt via troubleshoot....
  10. Admin Account Disabled

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Admin Account Disabled: Hi All, I have a issues in where I connected my laptop to my customers domain to assist with a few issues. Upon leaving the domain and going back to a workgroup I realised that their server had applied a group policy that disabled by local admin account. I am now left with my...