Windows 10: Disabling Organization Controls

Discus and support Disabling Organization Controls in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Alright, So my problem is, I went from a Simple Window's 8.1 to Window's 10, AKA Upgraded, And so I heard from a good friend that window's 10 allegedly... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Codymatt, Jul 31, 2016.

1. Codymatt Win User

Disabling Organization Controls

Alright, So my problem is, I went from a Simple Window's 8.1 to Window's 10, AKA Upgraded, And so I heard from a good friend that window's 10 allegedly spies on people and that I should use "Destroy Window's Spying Lite" or DWS Lite, Which I did, And After Quite some time now, I'd say a year or so, I've now noticed that there's this message that say's "Some settings are managed by your organization.", Now I know this is due to me using DWS Lite, By how do I actually disable that, I'm on a generic Window's 10 Home Based OS, I've looked at some of the other threads about it, And one to install "gpedit.msc", Which I've now done, But when I look at it, There's nothing to really be found.

:)

Codymatt, Jul 31, 2016

2. Can't download anything outside the store

Hello,

I just bought Windows 10 pro but i can't download anything outside the store. it just tells me that my organization used Windows Defender application Control to block this app even though i'm not in an organization. So i would like to know how to disable
    the application control. Thanks !

AntoineDurollet, Jul 31, 2016
  3. Gigabomb Win User
    Windows Defender stuck ON - Some settings are controlled by your Organization

Hi Jessen,

Sorry, I should of mentioned that I am not on a domain and it is a personal PC that I am the "Admin" for. There is not an organization that controls anything on the PC. What i've read online is it tends to be an issues with the group policy, but I have
    reset that as well. While I cannot control Defender on my own, it did allow for another anti-virus to disable it, it still showed ON in settings and still carried the settings controlled by your organization...

Gigabomb, Jul 31, 2016
  4. simrick Win User

Hi Codymatt and welcome to Tenforums.

mmm...good luck with that. You might undo everything you did with DWS Lite and try a repair install using an in-place upgrade. Personally, I think you will have enough problems that only a clean install will fix things; at least, that's what I've seen from past experience.

simrick, Jul 31, 2016
  5. dalchina New Member
    Hi, there are plenty of threads on this forum on 'Some settings are managed' - feel free to search for this using the white search box above.

In some of those I have posted some ideas on this, as have others.

Simple possibility: download install and run Spybot Anti-beacon. It will show you what is 'immunised'. There's an undo button. If you're lucky, clicking undo may fix this. Otherwise please feel free to research the forum as above.

dalchina, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Disabling Organization Controls - Similar Threads - Disabling Organization Controls

2. organization controlling my pc ??!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    organization controlling my pc ??!: i downloaded office 365 for 1 task, i wanted to edit a file so i can send it to my advisor, and i accidently clicked agree on "let the organization control my pc" or something similar, it forced me to change my password and i really dont want formal and professionals **** in...
  3. organization controlling my pc ??!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    organization controlling my pc ??!: i downloaded office 365 for 1 task, i wanted to edit a file so i can send it to my advisor, and i accidently clicked agree on "let the organization control my pc" or something similar, it forced me to change my password and i really dont want formal and professionals **** in...
  4. why is an organization administrator controlling my computer?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    why is an organization administrator controlling my computer?: I have a HP Omen 40L Desktop gaming computer I own it. Why is it being remotely managed by an organization administrator and networking with other computers with users that can use Windows NT Authority Special Logon privileges "Assume System Owner" to change Group Policies...
  5. why is an organization administrator controlling my computer?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    why is an organization administrator controlling my computer?: I have a HP Omen 40L Desktop gaming computer I own it. Why is it being remotely managed by an organization administrator and networking with other computers with users that can use Windows NT Authority Special Logon privileges "Assume System Owner" to change Group Policies...
  6. My google chrome is controlled by the organization

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    My google chrome is controlled by the organization: Hi, i just got rid of the akward ygl search virus this is an app in the store DONT BUY IT it is a total scam/virus so now i got rid of it but it is still 1 thing left in my settings i show a picture below.How do i get rid of it???? Thanks for helping!fe...
  7. Location of lockscreen images controlled by organization

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Location of lockscreen images controlled by organization: Hello, my organization controls the images on my lockscreen, and i wanted to download them as they are great, however where would I find them on my machine? I cant browse to that folder as it is greyed out from the lockscreen options screen. Thanks submitted by...
  8. Disable OneDrive and keep things organized

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Disable OneDrive and keep things organized: Hello, after my previous question https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unsync-documents-from-onedrive/56d61576-a263-4176-b47c-9a4c03ed8706 I am still not quite sure how to proceed, and in the meantime decided to not use OneDrive altogether, so let me just...
  9. Virus and threat protection is being controlled by an organization?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Virus and threat protection is being controlled by an organization?: Hello, I have noticed my virus and threat protection is hidden for me. Other protections like windows defender and the firewall say its being "managed by my organization". Problem here is, i work by myself. This is my PC and no one else uses it. Now i do have an school...
  10. Organization controlling my PC

in Windows 10 Customization
    Organization controlling my PC: Hello- I recently accidentally allowed my University to manage my personal PC when trying to use Microsoft Office. I cannot figure out how to turn off this setting as it controls what settings I can change on my own personal computer. Specifically, it says "This device...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Disabling Organization Controls