Windows 10: Disabling Problematic Intel Graphics Driver Adversely Affecting Nvidia Control Panel

Discus and support Disabling Problematic Intel Graphics Driver Adversely Affecting Nvidia Control Panel in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello, I seem to be having another problem with my graphics drivers. This is relating to a previous post about videos not playing properly in Win10... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by CJ Mempin, Jul 9, 2018.

1. CJ Mempin Win User

Disabling Problematic Intel Graphics Driver Adversely Affecting Nvidia Control Panel

Hello, I seem to be having another problem with my graphics drivers.

This is relating to a previous post about videos not playing properly in Win10

The problem was solved by disabling the Intel graphics driver in Device Manager, however doing this caused the Nvidia control panel to malfunction, showing an error message that states:
    Disabling Problematic Intel Graphics Driver Adversely Affecting Nvidia Control Panel b08a21e9-9cb7-4b32-b864-d5c138df1f6b?upload=true.png

turning the Intel driver back on solves this, but then its back to the problem of the videos malfunctioning again.

System Info:

Asus ROG FX553VE
    Windows 10 x64, version 1803, build 17134.137

Driver in question: Intel HD Graphics 630

:)

CJ Mempin, Jul 9, 2018
  2. thekelt Win User

Nvidia Control Panel missing

I keep an older PC as an emergency backup. It's a 10 year old Asus PV5K-VM mobo, Intel core 2 Duo E6750 with a GeForce 210 small basic card but produces a nice clean image. Now it has the Nvidia control Panel installed so took a close look at the drivers listed. ther are 6 drivers plus the GeForce Experience 2.2.2. Here's the list:
    1. Nvidia GeForce 210 driver 21.21.13.4201 dated 11/14/16
    2. Nvidia Graphics Driver 342.01
    3. Nvidia HD Audio Driver 1.3.30.1
    4. Nvidia PhysX System Software 9.13.1220
    5. Nvidia 3D Vision Controller driver 340.50
    6. Nvidia 3D Vision Driver 342.01
    The system is Win 10-64 same as it's big brother PC tho list as NT 10.0 14393. No Intel graphics installed, which brings me to another question. My problematic PC with the GTS 450 card, also has Intel HD 4600 installed. Wondering if I should just remove it. I did have it disabled for awhile and didn't seem to make any difference. My understanding is that they shouldn't interfere with each other and switch depending on the graphics being loaded. Any thoughts?

thekelt, Jul 9, 2018
  3. spapakons Win User
    Nvidia Graphics Control Panel is missing

Well the explanation is that Windows 10 decided your nVidia Forceware or AMD Catalyst driver is old and installed a Microsoft driver from Windows Update. The Microsoft driver provides basic functionality and limited 3D support and of course no control panel. For best performance, enable all features and the control panel, you should visit nVidia/AMD site and download latest driver for your model. If Windows 10 driver isn't yet available, go for Windows 8 or 7 or at least Vista. If during installation Windows suggest is an old driver, proceed anyway replacing the newer (but crippled) Microsoft driver with OEM full-feature driver. Restart and you should be able to right click and access the control panel. The same is true for Intel graphics as well. For full functionality install Intel drivers.

spapakons, Jul 9, 2018
  4. KH55 Win User

Disabling Problematic Intel Graphics Driver Adversely Affecting Nvidia Control Panel

Intel graphics control panel

Intel graphics control panel question: I have a Lenovo Thinkpad R500 running Windows 10, with Mobile Intel(R) 4 Series Express Chipset Family (Microsoft Corporation - WDDM 1.1) graphics. I can't bring up the Intel graphics control panel. I have the impression
    it's not available because the age of the Thinkpad makes Windows 10 drivers not available. Any answers?

KH55, Jul 9, 2018
Thema:

1. Disabling Problematic Intel Graphics Driver Adversely Affecting Nvidia Control Panel - Similar Threads - Disabling Problematic Intel

2. Intel graphics control panel is not opening

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Intel graphics control panel is not opening: hey i have a windows 10 pc and i had updated my graphic drivers to the latest drivers lately and for sometime intel graphics control panel works finely but somehow now graphics control panel is not opening. idk why. also i had try uninstalling and reinstalling the intel...
  3. Intel graphics control panel is not opening

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Intel graphics control panel is not opening: hey i have a windows 10 pc and i had updated my graphic drivers to the latest drivers lately and for sometime intel graphics control panel works finely but somehow now graphics control panel is not opening. idk why. also i had try uninstalling and reinstalling the intel...
  4. Intel graphics control panel is not opening

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Latest Intel Graphics Update Disabled NVIDIA 3D Management Control Panel Settings

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Latest Intel Graphics Update Disabled NVIDIA 3D Management Control Panel Settings: Greetings all. I just installed the latest Intel graphics driver which changed my settings from the dedicated graphics I was running to integrated graphics. The old way to change this is plastered all over the internet, but since the update, the OS will no longer receive this...
  6. Intel® Graphics Control Panel in DCH driver

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Intel® Graphics Control Panel in DCH driver: Hi, After I updated Windows 10 with 1809 version I lost access to Intel® Graphics Control Panel where I could disable auto screen brightness. I found out that version brings so called "DCH" drivers for Intel and the Control Panel was replaced with this app...
  7. Updated Graphics Driver but Lost Intel Graphics Settings Control Panel

in Windows 10 Support
    Updated Graphics Driver but Lost Intel Graphics Settings Control Panel: Hi. I checked for Graphic Driver updates today using Device Manager and it downloaded and installed an update. However after the update I noticed that the Intel Graphics Settings was missing from both the desktop right click menu and the Control Panel itself. I did a System...
  8. Nvidia Graphics Control Panel is missing

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Nvidia Graphics Control Panel is missing: I just upgraded to Windows 10 and I can't seem to find my Graphics control panel to control 3d graphics and such. It's completely gone. I use to be able to right click my desktop and go straight to it now its gone. The other way I use to get to it is by right click my desktop...
  9. Intel Driver Update Utility Installer and Graphic Control Panel

Intel Driver Update Utility Installer and Graphic Control Panel: On my second clean install of 10240, I discover that I get the Intel Graphics and Media Control Panel just by running this installer: Intel® Driver Update Utility Graphics and chipset issues find solutions. You can go backward and install previous drivers. Same applies...
  10. Clipped Intel Graphics Control Panel

Clipped Intel Graphics Control Panel: Hello ladies and gentlemen Quite a strange problem appeared the past year where my intel control panel is not displayed correctly. I currently have the latest drivers and software according to intel. My control panel appears to be clipped like this [img] [img]...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. remove nvidia forceware network access manager nvidia 8