Windows 10: Disabling the Health Report Notification Warnings? Very annoying

Discus and support Disabling the Health Report Notification Warnings? Very annoying in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; How can I disable the App recommendation warning without disabling the rest of the Device Health list? Please see image attached. It does have to do... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by win10freak, Aug 3, 2018.

1. Disabling the Health Report Notification Warnings? Very annoying

How can I disable the App recommendation warning without disabling the rest of the Device Health list?
    Please see image attached.

It does have to do with the Store app when I open the troubleshooter, which I had blocked through Group Policy and I guess, some app is trying to update itself all because of it.

Thanks!

:)

win10freak, Aug 3, 2018
  2. Linda.y Win User

Health & Performance Report Not Available on 2 user accounts except the administrator's account in the laptop has Health Report

Thanks Jaune . I performed the first 3 steps in my built-in administrator account & did get the Health Report back for this account. However I did not perform the second set of 3steps as I do not understand it & have fear that it would remove the newly
    emerged Health Report. I tried perform the first 3 steps on my second administrator account which did bring the Health Report, on finding later that Health Report is no longer available on my built-in admin. account

Despite this, this is the best advice so far as all other answers like performing a clean boot, starting in a safe mode did not work for me at all.

Jaune, will you please help me further to fix the "add new user account" problem. None of the admin account will respond to my click on add account. I want to remove the second admin account where no Health report is available, hopefully to have the issue
    fixed when I add it back on. Is there a maximum no. of user accounts in the laptop? I want to see that I can add to replace user account removed due to problematic performance

Linda.y, Aug 3, 2018
  3. Jaune Bel Win User
    Health & Performance Report Not Available on 2 user accounts except the administrator's account in the laptop has Health Report

We appreciate your time responding back to us. At this point, we would suggest that you access the built-in Administrator account to and check if you would be able to perform a Health Check from it. Here are the steps on how to enable the built-in Administrator
    Account:

• Right-click on the Start button.
    • Select Command Prompt (Admin).
    • Type the net user administrator /active:yes and hit
      Enter

After completing these steps, you should see a message that you've done the command completed successfully. Sign out from your current user profile and you'll see the Administrator account as one of the choices.

Let us know if you would be able to perform a system health check on your account and we'll assist you with the next steps needed.

Once you're successful with performing a health check on the Administrator account, we would suggest that you disable it from your personal user profile by following these steps:

• Right-click on the Start button.
    • Select Command Prompt (Admin).
    • Type the net user administrator /active:no and hit Enter.

Let us know how it goes and we'll assist you further.

Jaune Bel, Aug 3, 2018
  4. Disabling the Health Report Notification Warnings? Very annoying

Health Report is Not Available

Unfortunately, none of these steps helped. Windows Defender starts just fine. It is just the Health Report that is not available. Interestingly, when I first upgraded to Creators Update, the Health Report was unavailable. The next day, it appeared
    and I thought all was well. However, it has returned to the status of "not available."

Da Hokester, Aug 3, 2018
Thema:

Disabling the Health Report Notification Warnings? Very annoying

1. Disabling the Health Report Notification Warnings? Very annoying - Similar Threads - Disabling Health Report

2. How to DISABLE VERY ANNOYING Synaptics TouchPad is disabled notification popups?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to DISABLE VERY ANNOYING Synaptics TouchPad is disabled notification popups?: I have an HP Envy and I disabled the Synaptics TouchPad because I'm tired of brushing it with my hand and constantly moving the mouse around the screen or making screen selections I do not want to make. I hate touchpads so I always disable them and use a mouse instead. So, I...
  3. How to DISABLE VERY ANNOYING Synaptics TouchPad is disabled notification popups?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to DISABLE VERY ANNOYING Synaptics TouchPad is disabled notification popups?: I have an HP Envy and I disabled the Synaptics TouchPad because I'm tired of brushing it with my hand and constantly moving the mouse around the screen or making screen selections I do not want to make. I hate touchpads so I always disable them and use a mouse instead. So, I...
  4. How to DISABLE VERY ANNOYING Synaptics TouchPad is disabled notification popups?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Annoying notification sound

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Annoying notification sound: in the past 2 weeks there's this annoying pinging notification sound that happens once in a while, many times a day, and i really cant put my finger on whats playing it. i tried closing unknown and known apps, tried disabling notifications through windows settings, tried...
  6. Annoying notifications

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Annoying notifications: I would like to know how I can do to remove, disable, disconnect or whatever it is called, notifications from my computer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/annoying-notifications/e78ed67d-bddf-42e7-99f5-d257dd2d2562"
  7. Annoying Notifications

in Windows 10 Customization
    Annoying Notifications: How can I uninstall the annoying notifications in Windows 10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/annoying-notifications/eec95bbf-c293-472b-a7bb-bba846f5c471
  8. Annoying microsoft notifications

in Windows 10 Customization
    Annoying microsoft notifications: Does anyone know how to turn off the following pop up from Microsoft? I'm in a website called 'tui' and each time I go on to another page a box pops up at the bottom of my screen saying: 'tui.co.uk wants to send you notifications, but first you need to go to settings and...
  9. Annoying update notifications!

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Annoying update notifications!: These auto updates are a pain in the butt. If your playing a game and get a update notification it will stop the game and minimize the screen. *Mad Anyone notice that with windows 10 anniversary update installed that in windows updates it no longer says "some settings are...
  10. System Health Report

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    System Health Report: *Arrow Generate System Diagnostics Report in Windows 10 - Windows 10 Performance Maintenance Tutorials Give perfmon /report in File Explorers address bar, in Run Dialog or Command Prompt to receive a System Health Report like in Windows 7: [img] [img] 11645