Windows 10: Disabling "Turn on Windows Security Center service" popup

Discus and support Disabling "Turn on Windows Security Center service" popup in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I hate this pop up so much. Every time I reinstall Windows 10, it plagues me. What can I do to disable it? [img] 106882 Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by SightUp, Mar 26, 2018.

1. SightUp Win User

Disabling "Turn on Windows Security Center service" popup

I hate this pop up so much. Every time I reinstall Windows 10, it plagues me. What can I do to disable it?

Disabling "Turn on Windows Security Center service" popup [​IMG]

:)

SightUp, Mar 26, 2018

2. the windows security service can't be started

Whenever I start my PC after 2 or 3 minutes a message in action center come "The windows security service center is turned off" and whenever I try to turn on security center service ,a dialog box shows that windows security service can't be started but
    still I manage to turn it on by taking help from google , you know by opening services.msc and starting security center from there. This thing turns on the security center temporarily and again when I start my PC and this message comes again "The windows
    security service center is turned off" .

Mehul karnavat, Mar 26, 2018
  3. jasssuman Win User
    TURN ON WINDOW SECURITY CENTER ERROR CONTINUALLY HAPPENING WHEN I ON MY LAPTOP

there is a "Turn On window security Center " error which automatically appeared when i on my laptop ...but i tried to manually enable this service unfortunately it again saying that "Turn On Window Security Center "

jasssuman, Mar 26, 2018
  4. shimshom Win User

Not sure it's relevant for newer versions of 10 but for 1607 try the below steps and it should stop it.

1. Open "service.msc"
    2. Stop Security Center service and set it to "disabled"
    3. Go to "C:\Windows\System32"
    4. Take ownership of files "ActionCenter.dll" and "ActionCenterCPL.dll"
    5. Get full access for the files "ActionCenter.dll" and "ActionCenterCPL.dll"
    6. Rename the files "ActionCenter.dll" and "ActionCenterCPL.dll" to "ActionCenter.dll.bak" and "ActionCenterCPL.dll.bak"
    Restart

shimshom, Mar 28, 2018
  5. SightUp Win User
    Awesome. Thanks.
    How do I take control of those?

SightUp, Mar 28, 2018
  6. shimshom Win User
  7. SightUp Win User
    This appears to have worked! Thanks so much!

SightUp, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Disabling "Turn on Windows Security Center service" popup - Similar Threads - Disabling Turn Security

2. Unable to turn on Window Security Center Service

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to turn on Window Security Center Service: Turn on Window Security Center Service.This notification keeps popping up on the screen notifications tab. When clicked Can't turn on Windows Security Center serviceThis message pops up on the screen. Please help me fix this problem....
  3. Unable to turn on Window Security Center Service

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to turn on Window Security Center Service: Turn on Window Security Center Service.This notification keeps popping up on the screen notifications tab. When clicked Can't turn on Windows Security Center serviceThis message pops up on the screen. Please help me fix this problem....
  4. How to disable the Security Center from services?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to disable the Security Center from services?: Hello guys,I want to disable the Security Center from Services, but i cant, and I tried all the different methods that I found. Can someone help me with this?The service name is "wscsvc". It's important for me to disable it, because i don't want to interfere with my...
  5. How to disable the Security Center from services?

How to disable the Security Center from services?: Hello guys,I want to disable the Security Center from Services, but i cant, and I tried all the different methods that I found. Can someone help me with this?The service name is "wscsvc". It's important for me to disable it, because i don't want to interfere with my...
  6. The "Windows Security Service" and "Security Center" services have both turned off and...

The "Windows Security Service" and "Security Center" services have both turned off and...: I don't know when this happened, but at one point I wanted some black ops 3 mods that would have gotten in the way of windows Security, the mods were safeso I had to add a folder exclusion, but when I tried to open Windows Security nothing would happen. After that I did some...
  7. windows security center service turned off

in Windows 10 Customization
    windows security center service turned off: windows security center service was turned off and when i tried to turn on it is saying that "can't be tuned on". https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-security-center-service-turned-off/3d28e87c-28fb-4b03-8144-6ca6676736f0
  8. windows security center service is turned off and will not turn on

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    windows security center service is turned off and will not turn on: my windows 10 security center is turned off. I click it to go on, and only an ongoing "getting protection info.." appears, but never turn on....
  9. turn on windows security center service

turn on windows security center service: turn on windows security center service https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/turn-on-windows-security-center-service/adcc8a1a-fb95-444c-87d1-bda1f9657ebf"
  10. How can I disable ,,turn on windows security center service'' warning?

How can I disable ,,turn on windows security center service'' warning?: It shows up everytime the system boots . [img] 11227

Users found this page by searching for:

1. turning off windows security popup windows 7