Windows 10: Disappearance of Start Menu Settings & Properties

Discus and support Disappearance of Start Menu Settings & Properties in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; CASE 1 [img] I noticed most articles contained Start Menu tab. Mine is not available here. CASE 2 [img] I only have 2 settings in Local... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by chunhoecch, Aug 1, 2015.

1. Disappearance of Start Menu Settings & Properties

CASE 1

Disappearance of Start Menu Settings & Properties [​IMG]

I noticed most articles contained Start Menu tab. Mine is not available here.

CASE 2

Disappearance of Start Menu Settings & Properties [​IMG]

I only have 2 settings in Local Group Policy Editor (gpedit.msc). Where can I get the remaining settings?

Kindly please assist my problem?

Thanks and regards,

:)

chunhoecch, Aug 1, 2015

2. Disappearance of Windows 10 Start Menu

Hello... Had HP Desktop with Windows 10 for about 2 weeks, and already have lost access to start menu...any suggestions? I can still connect to the internet via Chrome browser, but whenever I click the Windows 10 icon, it says "critical error, will try
    to fix when you shut down and start again"...

MichaelLopaze, Aug 1, 2015
  3. Gerry C J Cornell, Aug 1, 2015
Thema:

Disappearance of Start Menu Settings & Properties

1. Disappearance of Start Menu Settings & Properties - Similar Threads - Disappearance Start Menu

2. Where are the Settings/Properties for Win10's Start Menu?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Where are the Settings/Properties for Win10's Start Menu?: And what's up with all the errors when I click on All Apps, and one of the Apps?I often can't uninstall Microsoft apps even though there is an uninstall button. Its typically grayed out. Can I change the Start Menu so it doesn't look so useless? I want what it like it used to...
  3. Where are the Settings/Properties for Win10's Start Menu?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Where are the Settings/Properties for Win10's Start Menu?: And what's up with all the errors when I click on All Apps, and one of the Apps?I often can't uninstall Microsoft apps even though there is an uninstall button. Its typically grayed out. Can I change the Start Menu so it doesn't look so useless? I want what it like it used to...
  4. Where are the Settings/Properties for Win10's Start Menu?

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. start menu disappeared

start menu disappeared: My list on the start menu list is gone how do I get it back? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/start-menu-disappeared/6666a5e1-2833-4dd1-b448-11b015e4587f
  6. Start menu and Edge disappearing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Start menu and Edge disappearing: The mid October I went to click on the tray icon for Edge and it disappeared (leaving a blank location). The next time I clicked on the start menu icon it paused then popped up with the "Critical Error_ Your start menu isn't working. We'll try to fix it the next time you...
  7. Icons on start menu disappears

Icons on start menu disappears: Hi! I'm having an issue where some the icons of the programs/apps I have pinned in the start menu disappears. Usually it's the chrome icon missing but it can change and be different ones every time I restart the computer. The icon shows up again after I select properties...
  8. Start menu icons disappear

in Windows 10 Support
    Start menu icons disappear: Some-to-most of my start menu icons keep disappearing. There's still a box there and if I hover over it, it will identify, and I can open the program by clicking on it. But the icon itself is gone. 112866
  9. Disappearing Settings Menu from Start

in Windows 10 Support
    Disappearing Settings Menu from Start: This morning, I noticed that the "File Explorer" and "Settings" menu items have disappeared from the Start menu. I manually typed in "Settings" and pinned it to the Start menu, but it showed up as a tile, which was not my intent. I removed the tile, and both "Settings" and...
  10. "Taskbar and Start Menu Properties" have no "Start Menu" tab anymore??

in Windows 10 Support
    "Taskbar and Start Menu Properties" have no "Start Menu" tab anymore??: Here's a screenshot of "Taskbar and Start Menu Properties" dialog from a fresh clean install of Windows 10 Pro x64 [img] As you can see, despite its name, it does not have a tab for "Start Menu". I remember that Preview versions of Windows 10 had a "Start Menu" tab. Did...