Windows 10: Disappearing Apps on Win 10

Discus and support Disappearing Apps on Win 10 in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I have not been able to find any reference to this problem anywhere, but it is driving me crazy. I can be typing way into any app, or viewing a movie... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by RoedyGreen, Jun 10, 2016.

1. Disappearing Apps on Win 10

I have not been able to find any reference to this problem anywhere, but it is driving me crazy. I can be typing way into any app, or viewing a movie on DVD or anything. Suddenly my app disappears, and I am viewing the desktop. If I nudge my mouse, just a touch, the app comes back, but If I nudge my mouse again, it disappears again.

I don't think there is anything I am doing that triggers it. It started happening when I "upgraded" to Win 10 from Win 7. My mouse may vibrate and thus move a tad. It seems to happen most when my mouse is not near the center of the mousepad. That is my suspicion.

I have a Roccat Kone mouse.

:)

RoedyGreen, Jun 10, 2016
  2. Dbiibd Win User

Mail App for Win 10 disappears when I reply to an email.

Mail App for Win 10 disappears when I reply to an email.

Dbiibd, Jun 10, 2016
  3. WIN 10 app is lost by a system recovery

I had the WINDOWS 10 app reservation on my computer.

Unlikely I did a system restore (WIN 8.1) and it disappeared.

My Win 8.1 is fully updated but WIN 10 app is not back.

What I have to do.

Thanks

FrancoNebbioli, Jun 10, 2016
  4. philc43 Win User

Disappearing Apps on Win 10

I wonder if your mouse is close to the bottom right of the screen and is activating the show desktop function. You can turn this function off as shown below by unchecking the Use Peek preview box:

Disappearing Apps on Win 10 [​IMG]

philc43, Jun 10, 2016
  5. Thanks for the idea. I tried triggering this by waving the mouse all over the bottom right area. Nothing happened. We will see what configuring does.

RoedyGreen, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

Disappearing Apps on Win 10

1. Disappearing Apps on Win 10 - Similar Threads - Disappearing Apps

2. My downloads to two particular apps disappear when I restart, also an issue needing...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My downloads to two particular apps disappear when I restart, also an issue needing...: When I download an app, it will download and run. When the computer is turned off and on again, the downloaded app is gone. I'm having the same problem with Facebook. I need to get a verification every time. I followed those instructions to fix it, but it didn't, and I'm not...
  3. My downloads to two particular apps disappear when I restart, also an issue needing...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My downloads to two particular apps disappear when I restart, also an issue needing...: When I download an app, it will download and run. When the computer is turned off and on again, the downloaded app is gone. I'm having the same problem with Facebook. I need to get a verification every time. I followed those instructions to fix it, but it didn't, and I'm not...
  4. My downloads to two particular apps disappear when I restart, also an issue needing...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. My apps disappeared from the home screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My apps disappeared from the home screen: Hi,Recently this issue has happened to me before and now it has occurred again, I can't remembered what I did last time. Basically all of the apps from my windows home screen just randomly disappear, all the files and apps runs normally but the apps just disappear. It'd be a...
  6. My apps disappeared from the home screen

My apps disappeared from the home screen: Hi,Recently this issue has happened to me before and now it has occurred again, I can't remembered what I did last time. Basically all of the apps from my windows home screen just randomly disappear, all the files and apps runs normally but the apps just disappear. It'd be a...
  7. My apps disappeared from the home screen

in Windows 10 Customization
  8. lost my people app in mail with windows 11 , I click on it and it disappears

in Windows 10 Gaming
    lost my people app in mail with windows 11 , I click on it and it disappears: my email will no longer show my contacts , I click on people icon and nothing happens https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lost-my-people-app-in-mail-with-windows-11-i-click/d14024bb-e8a4-4f6a-9ff1-bc9256fc9965
  9. lost my people app in mail with windows 11 , I click on it and it disappears

lost my people app in mail with windows 11 , I click on it and it disappears: my email will no longer show my contacts , I click on people icon and nothing happens https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lost-my-people-app-in-mail-with-windows-11-i-click/d14024bb-e8a4-4f6a-9ff1-bc9256fc9965
  10. All the task bar badges have disappeared. The apps are still pinned to the taskbar but no...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    All the task bar badges have disappeared. The apps are still pinned to the taskbar but no...: I have Windows 10. I tried to access the Personalization / app behaviors but that doesn't exist under the personalization on my system. I've been thru the taskbar list of options to no avail. Can I get some assistance please?...