Windows 10: Disappearing Apps

Discus and support Disappearing Apps in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; My Windows 10 apps have disappeared and I cannot even open the start menu, I need help getting them back, any suggestions? 20759 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by pls2337, Sep 1, 2015.

1. pls2337 Win User

Disappearing Apps

My Windows 10 apps have disappeared and I cannot even open the start menu, I need help getting them back, any suggestions?

:)

pls2337, Sep 1, 2015

2. Disappearing Apps

Last night, 10/29/19 most of my desktop apps disappeared and are gone off my system. I have no apps store, no games that I have been playing for years. The few that are left do not load and I cannot reload the deleted programs. Anyone else?????

Robinator52, Sep 1, 2015
  3. Disappearing Apps

Hi,

Corrupted components of your system is one possible reason why your desktop apps was deleted.
    We need to gather more information about the issue by answering the following questions below:

1. Have you done any changes on your system?

2. Have you attempted any troubleshooting steps yet?

Jomari Arc, Sep 1, 2015
  4. Disappearing Apps

I, too, recently ran into the same problem. After a recent Windows update my computer would not load properly. I received error code 7x000021a and was forced to run system restore to fix the problem - after which all apps disappeared. Any thoughts from anyone on how to fix this problem?

KatherineAnne, Sep 6, 2015
  5. Ton Gorge Win User
    Hi there! I have experienced the same thing, following my upgrade, but since all of these apps were free to install, all I did was reinstall them all and that was it really. I am not sure if your apps are free or not, but that’s definitely one thing that you could possibly try! All the best!

Ton Gorge, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Disappearing Apps

1. Disappearing Apps - Similar Threads - Disappearing Apps

2. My downloads to two particular apps disappear when I restart, also an issue needing...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My downloads to two particular apps disappear when I restart, also an issue needing...: When I download an app, it will download and run. When the computer is turned off and on again, the downloaded app is gone. I'm having the same problem with Facebook. I need to get a verification every time. I followed those instructions to fix it, but it didn't, and I'm not...
  3. My downloads to two particular apps disappear when I restart, also an issue needing...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My downloads to two particular apps disappear when I restart, also an issue needing...: When I download an app, it will download and run. When the computer is turned off and on again, the downloaded app is gone. I'm having the same problem with Facebook. I need to get a verification every time. I followed those instructions to fix it, but it didn't, and I'm not...
  4. My downloads to two particular apps disappear when I restart, also an issue needing...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. My apps disappeared from the home screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My apps disappeared from the home screen: Hi,Recently this issue has happened to me before and now it has occurred again, I can't remembered what I did last time. Basically all of the apps from my windows home screen just randomly disappear, all the files and apps runs normally but the apps just disappear. It'd be a...
  6. My apps disappeared from the home screen

My apps disappeared from the home screen: Hi,Recently this issue has happened to me before and now it has occurred again, I can't remembered what I did last time. Basically all of the apps from my windows home screen just randomly disappear, all the files and apps runs normally but the apps just disappear. It'd be a...
  7. My apps disappeared from the home screen

in Windows 10 Customization
  8. lost my people app in mail with windows 11 , I click on it and it disappears

in Windows 10 Gaming
    lost my people app in mail with windows 11 , I click on it and it disappears: my email will no longer show my contacts , I click on people icon and nothing happens https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lost-my-people-app-in-mail-with-windows-11-i-click/d14024bb-e8a4-4f6a-9ff1-bc9256fc9965
  9. lost my people app in mail with windows 11 , I click on it and it disappears

lost my people app in mail with windows 11 , I click on it and it disappears: my email will no longer show my contacts , I click on people icon and nothing happens https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lost-my-people-app-in-mail-with-windows-11-i-click/d14024bb-e8a4-4f6a-9ff1-bc9256fc9965
  10. All the task bar badges have disappeared. The apps are still pinned to the taskbar but no...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    All the task bar badges have disappeared. The apps are still pinned to the taskbar but no...: I have Windows 10. I tried to access the Personalization / app behaviors but that doesn't exist under the personalization on my system. I've been thru the taskbar list of options to no avail. Can I get some assistance please?...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows phone apps disappearing

2. the apps on my pc seem to be disappearing