Windows 10: Disappearing Windows 10 Icon

Discus and support Disappearing Windows 10 Icon in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I have updated my Windows 10 quite some time ago and I thought i could ignore this problem but I guess i could not. I can't see any of the Window's... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by zhangjwbryan, Apr 8, 2018.

1. Disappearing Windows 10 Icon

I have updated my Windows 10 quite some time ago and I thought i could ignore this problem but I guess i could not.

I can't see any of the Window's application icon in my file explorer or task bar.

Here's the screenshot of the problem.

Imgur: The magic of the Internet

The disappearing icon for the 1st screenshot is the Microsoft Store while the 2nd screenshot belongs to the Films & TV from trusted microsoft software app. Even all microsoft available application does not have the proper icon.

:)

zhangjwbryan, Apr 8, 2018

2. windows 10 icons disapperead

Original title: windows 10

My icons (like excel) appeared after the first install of windows 10. During the reinstall or updates, the icons disappeared. Cannot create new one as the Microsoft office in programs has disappeared.

Vermontviller, Apr 8, 2018
  3. Icons

In Windows 10: Icons have disappeared from desktop and from listings of documents, downloads and pictures. Non Microsoft icon in taskbar have changed to generic icon. Resetting to a date prior to disappearance did not work.

Welwyn Woman, Apr 8, 2018
  4. Disappearing Windows 10 Icon

Caledon Ken, Apr 9, 2018
Thema:

Disappearing Windows 10 Icon

1. Disappearing Windows 10 Icon - Similar Threads - Disappearing Icon

2. How can I resolve the issue of OneDrive not syncing at all and the cloud icon disappearing...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I resolve the issue of OneDrive not syncing at all and the cloud icon disappearing...: Hi Support,My OneDrive is not syncing properly. The OneDrive icon in the taskbar only appears when I manually open the drive folder, and it disappears as soon as I hover over it. I have installed the newest version of OneDrive, checked for all other related updates, and tried...
  3. How can I resolve the issue of OneDrive not syncing at all and the cloud icon disappearing...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can I resolve the issue of OneDrive not syncing at all and the cloud icon disappearing...: Hi Support,My OneDrive is not syncing properly. The OneDrive icon in the taskbar only appears when I manually open the drive folder, and it disappears as soon as I hover over it. I have installed the newest version of OneDrive, checked for all other related updates, and tried...
  4. How can I resolve the issue of OneDrive not syncing at all and the cloud icon disappearing...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Windows 10 Taskbar Icons Disappearing Randomly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Taskbar Icons Disappearing Randomly: Hello, I've been encountering an issue where icons on my Windows 10 taskbar disappear randomly. It's quite frustrating as I rely on quick access to these applications. I've tried restarting Windows Explorer and unpinning and pinning the icons again, but the problem persists....
  6. Windows 10 Taskbar Icons Disappearing Randomly

Windows 10 Taskbar Icons Disappearing Randomly: Hello, I've been encountering an issue where icons on my Windows 10 taskbar disappear randomly. It's quite frustrating as I rely on quick access to these applications. I've tried restarting Windows Explorer and unpinning and pinning the icons again, but the problem persists....
  7. Windows 10 Taskbar Icons Disappearing Randomly

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  8. Windows 11 taskbar icons disappear after switching desktop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 taskbar icons disappear after switching desktop: I've updated my work laptop to windows 11 recently and i see a very annoying glitch of app icons on taskbar disappearing from time to time see screenshot.The issue is reproduced when switching between desktops Ctrl + Win + Right/Left arrow or trackpad swipe with 4 fingers....
  9. Windows 11 taskbar icons disappear after switching desktop

Windows 11 taskbar icons disappear after switching desktop: I've updated my work laptop to windows 11 recently and i see a very annoying glitch of app icons on taskbar disappearing from time to time see screenshot.The issue is reproduced when switching between desktops Ctrl + Win + Right/Left arrow or trackpad swipe with 4 fingers....
  10. Windows 11 Settings Icon Disappeared

Windows 11 Settings Icon Disappeared: For some reason I remember there being an small graphical icon on side of each menu item in the settings. It has disappeared. Is this normal and any way to fix it?...