Windows 10: Disappointing update

Discus and support Disappointing update in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Announced as a big update, I'm really disappointed. It brings no breathtaking new features at all, all light ones, such as hovering the mouse over a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by SirRickie, Nov 12, 2015.

1. SirRickie Win User

Disappointing update

Announced as a big update, I'm really disappointed. It brings no breathtaking new features at all, all light ones, such as hovering the mouse over a tab in Edge, which brings up a thumbnail of the site (what's the use of that, I find it even annoying). Not tested yet if the notifications problems in the email app are solved, let's hope it does.
    Mr Microsoft : please give us extensions in the browser. That is what I'm waiting for and would blow my socks off. The lack of extensions forces me to change my default browser to Chrome.

:)

SirRickie, Nov 12, 2015

2. Anniversary Update Disappointment

I made the mistake of installing the Windows 10 Anniversary Update. It updated fine. The problem was performance. I saw large amounts of disk thrashing every time I logged into the PC. This thrashing lasted for at least 15 minutes each time before it settled
    down. I ran the version for a few days and decided against any sort of troubleshooting dialogue with Microsoft. First they would have started with profuse apologies and then would run me through hours of dialogue and remote control sessions with the possibility
    of no improvement. I went back to the previous version and PC life is back to normal. Just for reference, my system has an Intel I7 processor, 8gb RAM, SATA disk and an nVidia 745 video chip. It's no high end gamer system but it's no slouch, either.

Maybe others are having a wonderful experience. I'll wait, at least, a few months before investigating the update again. And, I'll definitely not update my other two PCs that have far lower technical specs than those I listed above.

Signed, Disappointed in Des Moines.

JIMBATES57, Nov 12, 2015
  3. Disappointed

There are to many years that apple and android are in competition. Windows phone has taken a part in competition in few years ago. And windows phone getting success slowly because there is a big player I.e. Android. This is very difficult but not impossible to beat the android OS. But after some years the windows phone will winner. Because in followings years there are to many cyber attack on operating system( I thing so). And you know the android is open source so the users of android they get much affected from that. So they move on other OS phone. There is also one big competitive Apple. But windows phone give more flexibility than apple iPhone. So people choose windows phone. Let's see......

And also you are taking about updating the mobile. See ..

You can also directly go to Nokia care . Because they contain the update file. They only put on this file on your phone and install it manually and your phone get updated to latest version in 15 minutes. So remember next time.

MCCshreyas, Nov 12, 2015
Thema:

Disappointing update

1. Disappointing update - Similar Threads - Disappointing update

2. Many of us are disappointed with Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Many of us are disappointed with Windows 11: hello, I have never written negatives from Windows HP to Windows 10, I have used your services and I have been satisfied with all versions, but you have already gone too far, it is really ugly with some robots telling me what to do, I am sorry, we many people working with...
  3. Many of us are disappointed with Windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Many of us are disappointed with Windows 11: hello, I have never written negatives from Windows HP to Windows 10, I have used your services and I have been satisfied with all versions, but you have already gone too far, it is really ugly with some robots telling me what to do, I am sorry, we many people working with...
  4. Windows 11 Multiple Desktop is extremely disappointing, it is not multiple but same desktop...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Multiple Desktop is extremely disappointing, it is not multiple but same desktop...: I really miss the desktop option like in Windows 7 where after making a mess on my desktop I could start a new one and it was EMPTY!!But to my complete astonishment and asking chatGPT, Bard and Google Microsoft thinks this is very handy to have all your desktops looking the...
  5. Windows 11 Multiple Desktop is extremely disappointing, it is not multiple but same desktop...

Windows 11 Multiple Desktop is extremely disappointing, it is not multiple but same desktop...: I really miss the desktop option like in Windows 7 where after making a mess on my desktop I could start a new one and it was EMPTY!!But to my complete astonishment and asking chatGPT, Bard and Google Microsoft thinks this is very handy to have all your desktops looking the...
  6. I Trusted u Microsoft! Don't disappoint me plaese : u Promised that I can go back to win 10!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I Trusted u Microsoft! Don't disappoint me plaese : u Promised that I can go back to win 10!: HiYesterday I Upgraded my windows 10 to 11. But why?! Only to test it and beacuase it said that there's no worries beacuase I can roll back to windows 10 even after 10 days!But what just happened, disappointed me!the Go back to windows 10 button not working and it says...
  7. I Trusted u Microsoft! Don't disappoint me plaese : u Promised that I can go back to win 10!

I Trusted u Microsoft! Don't disappoint me plaese : u Promised that I can go back to win 10!: HiYesterday I Upgraded my windows 10 to 11. But why?! Only to test it and beacuase it said that there's no worries beacuase I can roll back to windows 10 even after 10 days!But what just happened, disappointed me!the Go back to windows 10 button not working and it says...
  8. Disappointed with the long update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Disappointed with the long update: I got the update in 22H2 in my Windows11 and when I install it, took my time and effort for this then when it restarts it says undoing changes and nothing is updated once i get back to desktop. I want to install the update but it keeps coming back to its current version....
  9. Disappointed with the long update

Disappointed with the long update: I got the update in 22H2 in my Windows11 and when I install it, took my time and effort for this then when it restarts it says undoing changes and nothing is updated once i get back to desktop. I want to install the update but it keeps coming back to its current version....
  10. Sticky Notes disappointing updates

Sticky Notes disappointing updates: Hi, My Windows 10 just installed some automatic updates (current version: 1903 (18362.356), and Sticky Notes works 100 times worst than before. I have about 16 notes on two of my desktops (they occupy 1.75 of screens), and right now I don't have option to show my desktops,...