Windows 10: disc clean up

Discus and support disc clean up in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; hi, is it safe to delete windows update clean up files.thanks 53494 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by terr, Jun 15, 2016.

1. terr Win User

disc clean up

hi, is it safe to delete windows update clean up files.thanks

:)

2. disc clean up

Hi Terril,

You are right. Disk Cleanup will delete the files of the checked items on its list. The list that Disk Cleanup will show you are the files that you can delete/remove without causing any issues to your operating system and applications. You can click each
    item to learn about their contents. Their information will be shown under
    Description

Don't hesitate to reach out to us if you need further assistance with your concern.

Joshua Her1, Jun 15, 2016
  3. disc clean up

Hi Peter,

We need more information about your concern so that we can identify the cause of the issue. What is the exact message you are receiving every two minutes from Disc Cleanup?

Looking forward to your response.

Radney Dri, Jun 15, 2016
  4. Cliff S New Member

disc clean up

If you don't plan on reverting to the last build , or Prior OS version, yes.
    But Windows automatic maintenance will usually take care of it eventually, after a certain amount of time(I'm not sure, but 30 days or so I think).

Cliff S, Jun 15, 2016
Thema:

disc clean up

1. disc clean up - Similar Threads - disc clean

2. clean disc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    clean disc: My Mac is running slow and hasn't enough memory to run simple games that it has been running for years. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/clean-disc/f2bf9037-f4e6-4352-9cba-2ebd58be24a5
  3. clean disc

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    clean disc: My Mac is running slow and hasn't enough memory to run simple games that it has been running for years. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/clean-disc/f2bf9037-f4e6-4352-9cba-2ebd58be24a5
  4. I got a new hard drive ran a clean all through command prompt should I convert my disc to...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I got a new hard drive ran a clean all through command prompt should I convert my disc to...: I got a new hard drive trying to install Windows 11 I know my computer will take it it's a 1 TB hard drive I ran a clean all after that I converted it to gpt I then selected the disk then created a msr partition of 1000 then created a primary partition of 25000 formatted the...
  5. I got a new hard drive ran a clean all through command prompt should I convert my disc to...

I got a new hard drive ran a clean all through command prompt should I convert my disc to...: I got a new hard drive trying to install Windows 11 I know my computer will take it it's a 1 TB hard drive I ran a clean all after that I converted it to gpt I then selected the disk then created a msr partition of 1000 then created a primary partition of 25000 formatted the...
  6. How do i clean / reset my disc

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How do i clean / reset my disc: On my windows 10 pc, I have 2 discs/drives. One of them is my original disc/drive called: Windows C: - This disc/drive has a size of 445 GB, I think I heard someone saying that this disc/drive is my startup disc/drive so I should not fill it... anyway, the other disc/drive I...
  7. How do i clean / reset my disc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do i clean / reset my disc: On my windows 10 pc, I have 2 discs/drives. One of them is my original disc/drive called: Windows C: - This disc/drive has a size of 445 GB, I think I heard someone saying that this disc/drive is my startup disc/drive so I should not fill it... anyway, the other disc/drive I...
  8. How do i clean / reset my disc

9. Need to create a Windows 10 boot disc or someway to get a clean install

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Need to create a Windows 10 boot disc or someway to get a clean install: both my computers have crashed with the 20236 update. First discovered greyed out apps on my HP Envy laptop. trying to fix that I discovered the store is closed. So here on the 17th I figure i can get in the store from the Cyberpower desktop. Hadn't been sign in for 2 mins...
  10. I was running the disc cleanup and I pressed checked the clean downloads folder and it...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I was running the disc cleanup and I pressed checked the clean downloads folder and it...: I was running the disc cleanup and I pressed checked the clean downloads folder and it deleted everything in my downloads folder. I think I only but app setups and random stuff I downloaded in there but I'm worried I downloaded something important there. Is the download...