Windows 10: disc management

Discus and support disc management in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; Does the attachment look as it sshoud for Window 1803 with updates and cleaned up like defrag etc. I do not know how it should look as I am used to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by maranna, May 9, 2018.

1. maranna Win User

disc management

Does the attachment look as it sshoud for Window 1803 with updates and cleaned up like defrag etc. I do not know how it should look as I am used to C:\, system reserved, and MBR.

:)

maranna, May 9, 2018
Thema:

disc management

1. disc management - Similar Threads - disc management

2. How to erase a W11 repair disc that is UDF. Disk Management won't let me!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to erase a W11 repair disc that is UDF. Disk Management won't let me!: Disk Management won't let me! And a straight format from File manager won't let me. I want to create a new repair disc without having to throw the RW one that I currently have away....
  3. How to erase a W11 repair disc that is UDF. Disk Management won't let me!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to erase a W11 repair disc that is UDF. Disk Management won't let me!: Disk Management won't let me! And a straight format from File manager won't let me. I want to create a new repair disc without having to throw the RW one that I currently have away....
  4. Disc management snap in

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Disc management snap in: I currently back up to an external hard drive Toshiba, GBack ups appear to be working ok, but I thought I would like to open Toshiba and see what is there.When I click on the files listed, I get one of two messages. Tried the web for disc management snap-in, but found results...
  5. Disc management snap in

Disc management snap in: I currently back up to an external hard drive Toshiba, GBack ups appear to be working ok, but I thought I would like to open Toshiba and see what is there.When I click on the files listed, I get one of two messages. Tried the web for disc management snap-in, but found results...
  6. Disc management snap in

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. 'Format' option on a DVD + or - RW disc causes unexpected error in Disk Management Console

in Windows 10 Gaming
    'Format' option on a DVD + or - RW disc causes unexpected error in Disk Management Console: As per the title, any attempt to click the format option on a DVD+RW or DVD-RW causes the error in the image below. A long time since I used optical media so this may be a very obvious solution!Drive is DVD-RW/DVD+RW as below:...
  8. 'Format' option on a DVD + or - RW disc causes unexpected error in Disk Management Console

'Format' option on a DVD + or - RW disc causes unexpected error in Disk Management Console: As per the title, any attempt to click the format option on a DVD+RW or DVD-RW causes the error in the image below. A long time since I used optical media so this may be a very obvious solution!Drive is DVD-RW/DVD+RW as below:...
  9. windows 10 cd/rw disc shows working in device manager does not work

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    windows 10 cd/rw disc shows working in device manager does not work: have done all suggestions on the internet Reinstalled cd drive checked drivers In registry there is no upper or lower filters shown Have a portable drive that does work Checked ATPI settings It only shows ATPI control Have run out of what else to do...
  10. windows 10 cd/rw disc shows working in device manager does not work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows 10 cd/rw disc shows working in device manager does not work: have done all suggestions on the internet Reinstalled cd drive checked drivers In registry there is no upper or lower filters shown Have a portable drive that does work Checked ATPI settings It only shows ATPI control Have run out of what else to do...