Windows 10: Disconnected device sound keeps happening every time

Discus and support Disconnected device sound keeps happening every time in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; This is literally driving me to insanity. I'm just using the pc normally and i keep hearing the sound that you hear when you disconnect a usb device.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by SirChick, May 26, 2018.

1. SirChick Win User

Disconnected device sound keeps happening every time

This is literally driving me to insanity.

I'm just using the pc normally and i keep hearing the sound that you hear when you disconnect a usb device.

It happens every few seconds. I opened up device manager, nothing abnormal there, but when ever i hear the disconnected device sound, the device manager refreshes the list.

I noticed also the task bar of open windows flash when it happens. I dunno why this is happening, it is driving me insane. Please help i need solutions to this problem, i don't know where to being to solve this problem.

:)

SirChick, May 26, 2018

2. In-game device disconnection sound

Hi Timur,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand the inconvenience you are facing currently.

I would appreciate if you can provide us the following information to help us understand the issue better.

1. What is the make and Model of your computer?

2. Since when are you facing this issue?

3. Did you try installing all the latest drivers from the computer manufacturer's website?

I would like to inform you that this issue you are facing might be due to Sound settings on your computer. So I would suggest you to follow below steps to make changes in Sound Settings and check.

• In search, type Sound and hit Enter.
    • From the bottom panel click on Sounds.
    • Under Program Events, look for Device Connect, Disconnect and Failed to Connect.
    • Choose one option at a time and from the sounds option choose none.
    Check if you still come across the sound.

Please get back to us with a reply so that we can assist you better.

Nachappa C K, May 29, 2018
  3. USB device connect and disconnect sound.

Hello,

I have noticed that there is a problem with my laptop. It keeps on playing USB connect and disconnect sound from time to time and every time it does that the screen flickers randomly.

Please help

NathanMusweu, May 29, 2018
Thema:

Disconnected device sound keeps happening every time

1. Disconnected device sound keeps happening every time - Similar Threads - Disconnected device sound

2. Unknown USB device keeps connecting/disconnecting. Error message code 43 every time

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Unknown USB device keeps connecting/disconnecting. Error message code 43 every time: Hi!For some time now I've been having this issue where a message pops up in the bottom right corner of my screen regarding an unkown USB device being connected/disconnected. As the message first pops up the device shows in the device manager, but then it dissapears shortly...
  3. Constant disconnecting sound every second

Constant disconnecting sound every second: So, I arrived home today and got onto my PC. I kept having Bluetooth problems last time I used it, which was Tuesday, but I did fix it by reinstalling the Bluetooth driver. Now, when I came home today, my computer started acting up by constantly playing the "disconnecting...
  4. Device Disconnect sound keeps playing every 30 seconds. No pop ups. No indicators of why

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Device Disconnect sound keeps playing every 30 seconds. No pop ups. No indicators of why: Device Disconnect sound keeps playing every 30 seconds. No pop ups. No indicators of why. I did a windows reinstall and it is still occurring. Very annoying....
  5. This happens every time I log in

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    This happens every time I log in: [IMG]what is this https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/this-happens-every-time-i-log-in/250d28af-f914-46b0-a7fb-891f6fdbaed2
  6. Disconnected device sound keeps happening every few seconds

Disconnected device sound keeps happening every few seconds: This is literally driving me to insanity. I'm just using the pc normally and i keep hearing the sound that you hear when you disconnect a usb device. It happens every few seconds. I opened up device manager, nothing abnormal there, but when ever i hear the disconnected...
  7. DEVICE DISCONNECT CONNECT SOUNDS

DEVICE DISCONNECT CONNECT SOUNDS: I removed my device by the safely remove the device, & still get the disconnect-connect sounds, I do not want to take the computer apart or have someone look @ it to say it cost? I guess I can always wile not using it put it in sleep mode? Bob Thanks & God bless...
  8. Disconnected device sound keeps happening every few seconds

in Windows 10 Support
    Disconnected device sound keeps happening every few seconds: This is literally driving me to insanity. I'm just using the pc normally and i keep hearing the sound that you hear when you disconnect a usb device. It happens every few seconds. I opened up device manager, nothing abnormal there, but when ever i hear the disconnected...
  9. AES2501B Device - "Device Disconnected" sound every ten seconds or so

AES2501B Device - "Device Disconnected" sound every ten seconds or so: Since installing Windows 10 I've been bothered by "Device Disconnected" sounds about every 10 seconds or so. I just turned off the sound until I could investigate further. I found that the AES2501B fingerprint reader device is the culprit as disabling it stopped the...
  10. Device Connect/Disconnect Sounds Happens Sporadically

Device Connect/Disconnect Sounds Happens Sporadically: Win 10 v1709 64-bit. From time to time the PC speakers will emit one or more device connect and/or disconnect sounds. Sometimes it will also do this when I plug an iPhone charger into an electrical outlet in the same room but separate from the one the PC is plugged into. This...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 disconnect sound keeps happening

2. the device connect and disconect sound keeps happening

3. device disconnect sound keeps playing

4. windows 10 disconnetc sound keeps happening,
  5. windows 10 plays device disconnected sound every login,
  6. every device shows as disconnected,
  7. every time computer restarts i hear device disconnected sound