Windows 10: Discontinued Windows 10 app

Discus and support Discontinued Windows 10 app in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, First of all, let me explain what happened. About a year ago I installed this amazing graph plotting app. And recently I had some problems... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by DanteRegiani Freitas, Aug 24, 2018.

1. Discontinued Windows 10 app

Hello,

First of all, let me explain what happened. About a year ago I installed this amazing graph plotting app. And recently I had some problems logging with my Microsoft account on my notebook. So, I had to reinstall Windows.

Unfortunately, the creator of the app discontinued it, so I can't install the app any more. However, I can still find the files of the app on my Windows Apps folder.

So, I'd like to know if there's a way to recover it from this folder.

Thanks for your help,

Dante

:)

DanteRegiani Freitas, Aug 24, 2018
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Aug 24, 2018
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

As you may already know, Windows 10 (as well as Windows 8) allow you to log in with a valid Microsoft account, instead of creating a local account that only works on your machine. However, you may prefer to keep a local account for privacy reasons. If you do, though, some Windows 10 features—like Cortana—may not work. Despite the default behavior, the Windows 10 Store is not one of them. You can still log in to your Microsoft account for just the Store without switching to a full Microsoft account. The process, however, is not terribly obvious. To do so, follow these steps:

• Launch the Store from your Start menu.
    • Click the user icon next to the search box.
    • Click “Sign-in” from the menu that appears.
    • Choose “Microsoft account” and log in like normal.
    • When the “Make it yours” box appears do not enter your password. Instead, click “Sign in to just this app instead.”
    from Lifehacker

Ahhzz, Aug 24, 2018
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

Discontinued Windows 10 app

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Aug 24, 2018
Thema:

Discontinued Windows 10 app

1. Discontinued Windows 10 app - Similar Threads - Discontinued app

2. Microsoft Defender Application Guard being discontinued?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Microsoft Defender Application Guard being discontinued?: please i would like to know when is Microsoft Defender Application Guard going to be discontinued? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-defender-application-guard-being/bea7b2a1-81ea-4ad3-ab38-862b332e2890
  3. How can I get the app Bonus Wordz on my new laptop if it is now discontinued?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I get the app Bonus Wordz on my new laptop if it is now discontinued?: Hello!I just got a new laptop, and my grandson has been assisting maybe a lil more than assisting me with setting up everything I want on the laptop. The game I had on my old laptop is called Bonus Wordz Buy Bonus Wordz - Microsoft Store. This is no longer continued in the...
  4. How can I get the app Bonus Wordz on my new laptop if it is now discontinued?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can I get the app Bonus Wordz on my new laptop if it is now discontinued?: Hello!I just got a new laptop, and my grandson has been assisting maybe a lil more than assisting me with setting up everything I want on the laptop. The game I had on my old laptop is called Bonus Wordz Buy Bonus Wordz - Microsoft Store. This is no longer continued in the...
  5. Twitter to discontinue Periscope app by March 2021

in Windows 10 News
    Twitter to discontinue Periscope app by March 2021: [img] Periscope Community, Today, we’re sharing that we have made the difficult decision to discontinue Periscope as a separate mobile app by March 2021. First off, we want to be transparent about why we’re making this decision, especially to those...
  6. Move discontinued Win8 app to Win10?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Move discontinued Win8 app to Win10?: Hello - There's a Windows 8 app I use a great deal on a laptop of mine, but it's no longer an app and not available in the Windows Store (the app still works great on the laptop, even though it's not in the Store). I got a new laptop and would like to use the app, but since...
  7. {Microsoft Developers Only!} Request to Republish Discontinued Apps

{Microsoft Developers Only!} Request to Republish Discontinued Apps: Hello Microsoft Support & Microsoft Store App Developers & Microsoft Publishers, I really enjoy the Microsoft Store and all its features. The Microsoft Store App has meet all of my expectations, and its back-to-back updates made the navigation of its platform more smooth,...
  8. Has the ability to create contact from email in Mail app been discontinued

Has the ability to create contact from email in Mail app been discontinued: Mail app version; Version 16005.12228.20410.0 This used to be available Add a contact from an email If you're using the Mail app, you can save a contact from an email to the People app. Select the Start button, then select Mail. Choose a message. Select the name of the...
  9. Microsoft is not discontinuing the classic Skype app for Windows anytime soon

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft is not discontinuing the classic Skype app for Windows anytime soon: Microsoft recently announced that the classic version of Skype would be retired in the fall and the users were required to upgrade to a newer, better and modern version of Skype in order to continue to use the messaging service. A number of Skype users took to the social...
  10. Windows Phone apps Skype for Business, Teams, and Yammer discontinued

in Windows 10 News
    Windows Phone apps Skype for Business, Teams, and Yammer discontinued: Windows phone apps for Skype for Business, Microsoft Teams, and Yammer are retiring on May 20, 2018 Summary Effective May 20, 2018, the Windows Phone apps for Skype for Business, Microsoft Teams, and Yammer will be retired. Starting on that date, these apps will no...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. where can I find discontunied windows apps

2. apps Windows Phone 10 discontinued