Windows 10: Disk Activity Indicator

Discus and support Disk Activity Indicator in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Looking for one that works with Win 10 and can show multiple drives. Had been using Drivegleam but it frequently crashes under Win 10, sadly. TIA! 28609 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by FlyingJewboy, Nov 2, 2015.

1. Disk Activity Indicator

Looking for one that works with Win 10 and can show multiple drives. Had been using Drivegleam but it frequently crashes under Win 10, sadly. TIA!

:)

FlyingJewboy, Nov 2, 2015
  2. johnptd Win User

100% disk usage

SaintAltime,

1. What process(es) does Task Manager indicate is creating a lot of disk activity?

2. You can also check Resource Monitor's Disk section to see what process(es) is generating a lot of disk activity and what files are being accessed.

JohnD

johnptd, Nov 2, 2015
  3. Windows 10 Copy Stops @99 %

Hi,

To properly assist you, may we know if there's still an activity on the hard disk LED indicator after the copy process stopped? Is this issue also happening with other files? Have you tried running
    Check Disk on the hard disks involved?

Regards.

Meliton Dec, Nov 2, 2015
  4. FlyingJewboy, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Disk Activity Indicator

1. Disk Activity Indicator - Similar Threads - Disk Activity Indicator

2. Multi-language Indic Key board is not being activated.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Multi-language Indic Key board is not being activated.: I am using windows 10, Microsoft office Home & Student 2019 purchased from Tesco Inc. I was using Indic Key board for English and Hindi language, as well. It was working satisfactorily but after sometime I had to upgrade hard drive SSD and had to format it. Since then I am...
  3. Suspicious disk activity

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Suspicious disk activity: I have no user applications open, and the resource monitor shows the system using my disk, which is doing a lot of seeks. The process I found was ksecdd.sys. Should it be using a lot of disk activity when the rest of the system is at rest? I tried disabling the ethernet...
  4. laptop won't boot... indicated a disk error

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    laptop won't boot... indicated a disk error: I have an issue with my laptop... it won't boot, indicates a disk error..... I have been taking system image copies, last one Mar 2020. I don't recall taking a revery drive backup, just my system image... Q. Can I boot from the external hard drive where the image copy...
  5. Change Disk Usage Indicator Color

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Change Disk Usage Indicator Color: Hey, I changed the icons of my drives but can't find out how I change the blue colour of the disk usage. (https://prnt.sc/w6nmki) Does anyone know how to change this colour? thanks! submitted by /u/ertopia [link] [comments]...
  6. Computer without a floppy disk drive indicates a floppy disk error :-(

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Computer without a floppy disk drive indicates a floppy disk error :-(: Hello all I have Lenovo Thinkcentre desktop computer with Windows 10 (build 1809) up to date! The computer works very well and does not have a floppy disk, never have and will never have because no port is provided on the motherboard for this! Yet in the "Device Manager",...
  7. Computer without a floppy disk drive indicates a floppy disk error :-(

in Windows 10 News
    Computer without a floppy disk drive indicates a floppy disk error :-(: Hello all I have Lenovo Thinkcentre desktop computer with Windows 10 (build 1809) up to date! The computer works very well and does not have a floppy disk, never have and will never have because no port is provided on the motherboard for this! Yet in the "Device Manager",...
  8. Computer without a floppy disk drive that indicates a floppy disk drive? :-(

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Computer without a floppy disk drive that indicates a floppy disk drive? :-(: Hello all I have Lenovo Thinkcentre desktop computer with Windows 10 (build 1809) up to date! The computer works very well and does not have a floppy disk, never have and will never have because no port is provided on the motherboard for this! Yet in the "Device Manager",...
  9. Disk Activity

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Disk Activity: How do you stop the constant disk activity it is becoming a joke, every thing freezes until it stops. How do you turn off updates, there must be a hack or something out there. 43804
  10. How to install a "Network Activity Indicator"?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How to install a "Network Activity Indicator"?: Hello How do I set up a Network Activity Indicator? In previous versions of Windows there used to be the ability to get two little icons of computer screens at the bottom right of your screen (i.e. on the "task bar"?) that would flash a different colour when data was...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. two disk activity indicator for windows 10