Windows 10: Disk space usage info missing - Win 10

Discus and support Disk space usage info missing - Win 10 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; In Win 10, when I view all my drives in "This PC", one of the drives is missing its disk space usage info. The disk space bar is present but not the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by BillXV, Dec 29, 2017.

1. BillXV Win User

Disk space usage info missing - Win 10

In Win 10, when I view all my drives in "This PC", one of the drives is missing its disk space usage info. The disk space bar is present but not the info showing the actual amount free. (screenshot attached)

Any advice to fix this would be appreciated.

Thanks!

:)

BillXV, Dec 29, 2017
  2. Ramesh Srinivasan, Dec 29, 2017
  3. Andre Da Costa, Dec 29, 2017
  4. Disk space usage info missing - Win 10

PolarNettles, Dec 30, 2017
  5. Steve C Win User
    This a simple bug MS should have spotted in software testing and fixed.

Steve C, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Disk space usage info missing - Win 10

1. Disk space usage info missing - Win 10 - Similar Threads - Disk space usage

2. High CPU & Disk Space Usage

in Windows 10 Gaming
    High CPU & Disk Space Usage: Hello Microsoft Community.Hoping to get some help to troubleshoot some issues I've had with my laptop for a while now.Primary pain point is that the computer boots and runs extremely slowly. This has been the case for a long time. CPU and/or Disk tend to run at 100%. I'm...
  3. High CPU & Disk Space Usage

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    High CPU & Disk Space Usage: Hello Microsoft Community.Hoping to get some help to troubleshoot some issues I've had with my laptop for a while now.Primary pain point is that the computer boots and runs extremely slowly. This has been the case for a long time. CPU and/or Disk tend to run at 100%. I'm...
  4. Disk Missing Some Space

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Disk Missing Some Space: my laptop have 256 SSD btwi calculate every space taken there and those files only taken 200gb while the free files is 38 so wheres my 18 gb?, is it some system files that is not included there or what...
  5. Disk space missing

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Disk space missing: Hi there! So one day i noticed that my disk is almost full like there were 29 GB freespace and i calculated all files on disk and hidden ones too and there were like 90 GB of files and my disk is 225GB so on main page when you click pc you see disk space there were alots of...
  6. D disk space missing

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    D disk space missing: So I have had my PC for about 2 years now and this is a newly discovered problem. My D disk shows that there is 363 GB of free space, but when I add up the files that are currently on my D disk there is 132 GB of used storage. Then it should be shown that there is 604 GB of...
  7. Spanned Disk - Missing Space

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Spanned Disk - Missing Space: Hello, I have created a spanned disk consisting of two 1TB drives so the total space is 2TB. But after having only used 1TB of space the disk appears as full. Any idea why this is happening? Thanks submitted by /u/esfomeado [link] [comments]...
  8. Disk space usage, is this really necessary?

in Windows 10 Support
    Disk space usage, is this really necessary?: So being a persistent fiddler I was poking around with Treesize (a very useful little utility) and came across the following. I have 1 HDD, the Windows partition is 439Gb in size with 27.8Gb in use. When I set this up it was a clean install of 1903 (the .295 version), I...
  9. missing disk space

in Windows 10 Customization
    missing disk space: Have a laptop with a small SSD (29GB) and system 10. File Explorer shows C: with less than 1GB of free space. WinDirStat shows C: at 15.6 GB. Run disk cleanup with little to no gain. Run chkdsk and found nothing to repair. Could some settings be the issue, any ideas?...
  10. Unexplained disk space usage

in Windows 10 Support
    Unexplained disk space usage: So I got a new Dell laptop with 120GB SSD, and I installed Windows 10 on it. After installation I had 90GB free space, and that seemed normal because I thought it needed space for all the system files. Then I installed Visual Studio and some minor programs and I was at 70GB....