Windows 10: Display Ads

Discus and support Display Ads in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Why is it that players outside the United States cannot disable the ads. When I try to buy a yearly subscription it won't allow me to enter my address... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by rstoneh1js, Jul 14, 2018.

1. Display Ads

Why is it that players outside the United States cannot disable the ads. When I try to buy a yearly subscription it won't allow me to enter my address information because I don't have a US address.

:)

rstoneh1js, Jul 14, 2018

2. USB doesn't display MP4 file!

I have a 300kb mix of .png, .jpg, .pdf files on a 4Gb USB drive. I added a 2Gb MP4 movie but it doesn't display in the drive files. I used CCleaner to check the drive F files .. it only shows up as 2Gb of OTHER FILES, but not in the listed files.

Any (constructive) suggestions welcome. I can't remove it as it doesn't show in the file list.

GregNeedsHelp, Jul 14, 2018
  3. I have added the file count column to my folder in File Explorer. However, the actual file count is not displaying.

Hi Loren,

I appreciate if you could answer a
    few questions to narrow down the issue and to provide you better assistance.

• How did you added file count column for folders in File Explorer? What are the steps did you followed?
    • When you say, "actual file count is not displaying" is this issue specific to any folder or happening with all folders?
    • Have you installed any third party anti-virus on your system?
    Meanwhile, I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if this helps.

• Open File Explorer.
    • Click on View from navigation pane and choose Detail pane.
    Write to us with the above information and status of the issue to assist you further.

Thank You.

ThofikhAhamad, Jul 14, 2018
  4. Display Ads

Display driver not supporting and device manager not showing Display adapter option

Hi Maheen,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

This issue could have occurred due to these reasons:

• Incorrect settings.
    • Corrupt or outdated display driver.
    Try the steps listed here and check if it helps:

Method 1:

I suggest you to download and install all the available Windows Updates including Optional Updates. Check if it helps.

Method 2:

If the issue persists, i suggest you to uninstall and re-install latest display driver from the computer manufacturer website and check if it helps.

Step 1: Uninstall display driver.

• Right-click on the Start Button and click on
      Device manager.
    • Double-click on Display Adapters to expand.
    • Right-click on the display adapter driver that is listed and select properties.
    • In the window opened, click on drivers tab.
    • In the drivers tab, Click on Uninstall option.
    Now restart your computer and check, if the problem persists try step 2.

Step 2:

Re-install display driver from the manufacturer website.

Let us know if the issue is resolved or if you need further assistance, we will be glad to help.

Akheel Ahmed, Jul 14, 2018
Thema:

Display Ads

1. Display Ads - Similar Threads - Display Ads

2. Display number added by 1 for both dual monitor

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Display number added by 1 for both dual monitor: I'm using Windows 10 and using ControlMyMonitor tool, I found that "\\.\DISPLAY1\Monitor0" bacome "\\.\DISPLAY2\Monitor0" and "\\.\DISPLAY2\Monitor0" became "\\.\DISPLAY3\Monitor0", I mean display number has been added by 1 for each. But in Windows settings, identify in...
  3. Display number added by 1 for both dual monitor

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Display number added by 1 for both dual monitor: I'm using Windows 10 and using ControlMyMonitor tool, I found that "\\.\DISPLAY1\Monitor0" bacome "\\.\DISPLAY2\Monitor0" and "\\.\DISPLAY2\Monitor0" became "\\.\DISPLAY3\Monitor0", I mean display number has been added by 1 for each. But in Windows settings, identify in...
  4. Display number added by 1 for both dual monitor

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Email Login Page Doesn't Display while Adding Email

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Email Login Page Doesn't Display while Adding Email: Hi, This is the login page for Yahoo that comes up file in one of my computers, but there is one computer with Win11, that doesn't show this screen, and cause of that I can't add the email to any email client. It doesn't come up on Outlook, not even on Thunderbird. I have...
  6. Email Login Page Doesn't Display while Adding Email

Email Login Page Doesn't Display while Adding Email: Hi, This is the login page for Yahoo that comes up file in one of my computers, but there is one computer with Win11, that doesn't show this screen, and cause of that I can't add the email to any email client. It doesn't come up on Outlook, not even on Thunderbird. I have...
  7. 15 hours after adding extra RAM to Windows 11 Acer laptop, only a blank screen is displayed

in Windows 10 Gaming
    15 hours after adding extra RAM to Windows 11 Acer laptop, only a blank screen is displayed: Yesterday I installed 8GB RAM into my wife's Acer Aspire 3 laptop model A315-34 with Windows 11. Added to the 4GB it came with, it gives her a total of 12GB RAM. All was working fine for a total of 15 hours and then after being away from the laptop for 2 hours there is now...
  8. 15 hours after adding extra RAM to Windows 11 Acer laptop, only a blank screen is displayed

15 hours after adding extra RAM to Windows 11 Acer laptop, only a blank screen is displayed: Yesterday I installed 8GB RAM into my wife's Acer Aspire 3 laptop model A315-34 with Windows 11. Added to the 4GB it came with, it gives her a total of 12GB RAM. All was working fine for a total of 15 hours and then after being away from the laptop for 2 hours there is now...
  9. When adding a third monitor: The display settings could not be saved. Please try a...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When adding a third monitor: The display settings could not be saved. Please try a...: This does not appear to be an uncommon problem, but I haven't found any helpful solutions yet so I'm hoping for the best here.I have a Windows 10 computer with two identical ViewSonic VP3268-4K monitors. They both work fine. I have an AMD Radeon PRO graphics card, which also...
  10. When adding a third monitor: The display settings could not be saved. Please try a...

When adding a third monitor: The display settings could not be saved. Please try a...: This does not appear to be an uncommon problem, but I haven't found any helpful solutions yet so I'm hoping for the best here.I have a Windows 10 computer with two identical ViewSonic VP3268-4K monitors. They both work fine. I have an AMD Radeon PRO graphics card, which also...