Windows 10: display and browser problems after recent update in windows

Discus and support display and browser problems after recent update in windows in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; unable to change the brightness settings(intensity,nightmode) and unable to use the right click of mouse in browsers and cant even enter full screen... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by nikithsai1, Jul 14, 2018.

1. display and browser problems after recent update in windows

unable to change the brightness settings(intensity,nightmode) and unable to use the right click of mouse in browsers and cant even enter full screen mode (mozilla)

:)

nikithsai1, Jul 14, 2018

2. BF4 Browser Utility

New! BF4 Browser Utility v1.2

Change Log v1.2
    • New Features
      • New Icon.
      • New Type "about:config" in the address bar and click "Go" or press Enter on your keyboard to display the list of preferences for the GeckoFX browser.
    • Improvements.
      • Code optimization
    • Fixed Issues in previous release
      • Fixed - On the update window when you click "Yes" to get the update would take you to the old "BF3 Browser Utility" page. Now it takes you to the correct page.
    Download Here!

Mindweaver, Jul 14, 2018
  3. Recently used items does not show after a recent Windows update

I received an automatic update to Windows 10 on 4/3/2016. Now, Windows 10 will not display recently used items no matter what I do.

I took the following steps to correct the problem:

1. Right click on desktop.

2. Select Personalization.

3. Select Start.

4. Show recently opened items in Jump Lists on Start or the taskbar is already turned on, but items do not appear on Start or the taskbar.

What is happening?

Also, Start no longer displays anything. There is no listing of applications.

Original title: Windows 10 update has set recently used items so they do not display

TimothyGranger, Jul 14, 2018
  4. display and browser problems after recent update in windows

BF4 Browser Utility

display and browser problems after recent update in windows LogoBrowser.png

New! BF4 Browser Utility v1.2

This Browser will reduce the amount of memory a regular browser uses to View the Battlelog. This browser works for BF3 and BF4. Enjoy! *Toast :toast:

Change Log v1.2
    • New Features
      • New Icon.
      • New Type "about:config" in the address bar and click "Go" or press Enter on your keyboard to display the list of preferences for the GeckoFX browser.
    • Improvements.
      • Code optimization
      • Fixed - On the update window when you click "Yes" to get the update would take you to the old "BF3 Browser Utility" page. Now it takes you to the correct page.
    Spoiler: Screen Shots
    display and browser problems after recent update in windows Main.jpg

display and browser problems after recent update in windows Refresh.jpg

display and browser problems after recent update in windows about.jpg

Spoiler: Previous Change Logs Change Log v1.1
    • New Features
      • New Switch to BF3/BF4 button.
      • New hyper-link to the Home thread in the About window.
    • Improvements.
      • Code optimization
      • Fixed - If Bf4 was open before the browser and the "Auto Refresh" was enabled the Battlelog page would not load properly.
    Spoiler: Bug alert No bugs in this release yet!
    Spoiler: BF4 Browser Utility Disclaimer Disclaimer
    • The "BF4 Browser Utility" is provided as is without any guarantees or warranty.
    • The author is under no obligation to provide support, service, corrections, or upgrades to the "BF4 Browser Utility".
    • The posted file is in no way associated with "techpowerup!". Please direct any issues or questions in this thread.
    • By executing or Downloading the "BF4 Browser Utility" you agree to these terms.
    Spoiler: Requirements Microsoft .Net Framework 4.5 - Download
    Download Here!

Mindweaver, Jul 14, 2018
Thema:

display and browser problems after recent update in windows

1. display and browser problems after recent update in windows - Similar Threads - display browser problems

2. Problems after recent Update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problems after recent Update: An "Update" from a day or two ago required a restart which I did. But now I'm having problems launching standard applications Quicken, H&R Block which go into a "Not Responding" status after launch. When I look at my Update history it doesn't show the latest date of that...
  3. Problems after recent Update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Problems after recent Update: An "Update" from a day or two ago required a restart which I did. But now I'm having problems launching standard applications Quicken, H&R Block which go into a "Not Responding" status after launch. When I look at my Update history it doesn't show the latest date of that...
  4. Problems after recent Update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Problems after most recent update

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Problems after most recent update: Firstly, I'm not the most computer savvy, but windows forced an update on me today and things seem very wrong with my computer now. Not even sure which subreddit I should be in for help so I'm trying a few. New update kept taking over, full-screen asking to either update now...
  6. Problems with resolution after recent windows update

Problems with resolution after recent windows update: As the title says, on Friday my laptop started an automatic windows update, on Saturday when I used it again the resolution on my screen seemed to have lowered somewhat. When watching YouTube I didn't see a difference between playing the video in 720p and 1080p and when...
  7. Speaker problems after recent update

Speaker problems after recent update: After last night when i shut my pc down for a windows update im having this issue with my speakers. I cant play sound out of my speakers. To be more specific its not even letting me use them to play sound. If i try to play a spotify song, spotify just tells me that the song...
  8. Browsers slowing down after most recent Windows update

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Browsers slowing down after most recent Windows update: I usually leave my laptop on overnight on stand by, but occasionally when I log on again the next day I find everything's been closed and it's restarted. Usually I assume this is due to a Windows update since I see no other reason it would automatically restart. At some...
  9. Display stuttering after recent update

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Display stuttering after recent update: Ever since the most recent update my computer has been stuttering, it happens on everything, watching a video, playing a game, moving my cursor. There seems to be no problems with my audio. I updated all of my drivers and ive been on support chats for hours. A technician told...
  10. Problem after updating windows 10 recently

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Problem after updating windows 10 recently: After updating my OS to the Windows 10 yestoday, I have encounted two problem with my laptop . 1) After booting ang login, my PC primary moniter just displayed black screen. It will take more than 10 minuters, the display will work again. 2) There is no signal to my...