Windows 10: Display Colors Distortion

Discus and support Display Colors Distortion in Windows 10 Graphic Cards to solve the problem; Good day... Recently my display started to randomly turn into this: 20180617_122006 — Postimage.org Forgive me for posting a link instead of... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Graphic Cards' started by AsadAlrafidain, Jun 17, 2018.

1. Display Colors Distortion

Good day...
    Recently my display started to randomly turn into this:

20180617_122006 — Postimage.org

Forgive me for posting a link instead of inserting an image, tried that and didn't work...
    Anyway, do you have any idea what might be the cause for this ? it returns to normal after few seconds, and when using printscreen the colors appear normal.
    BTW, my display is using HDMI connector.

:)

AsadAlrafidain, Jun 17, 2018

2. display colors distorted

What should I do for my phone. All ghe colors are distorted and blurry after i updated it to windows 10. Nokia lumia 535 phone

Aayush123987, Jun 17, 2018
  3. display colors distorted

Hi Umasai,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I understand that you have issues with the display after installing Windows 10. We will hwlp yo to resolve the issue.

I suggest you to update the display driver and check if it helps.

Step 1: Press Windows Key +
    R on your desktop screen to go to run command box.

Step 2: Type devmgmt.msc and hit
    Enter.

Step 3: Look for display driver, right-click and then click
    Update.

Step 4: When you are prompted to confirm that you want to remove the device, click
    OK.

Step 5: Restart your computer.

Let us know if you need further assistance. We will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Krishna Prasobh V, Jun 17, 2018
  4. Display Colors Distortion

display colors distorted

Hi,

Thank you for the update and I apologize for the delay in response.

If the issue persists, I suggest you to
    uninstall and reinstall the display driver and check if it helps.

• Press “Windows key + X” and click on “Device Manager”.
    • In the list of devices, you should see the Display Drivers.
    • Right click on the device and then select "Uninstall".
    • In the uninstall dialog, make sure you select the option to delete the driver package from the system. This causes the driver package installed earlier to be deleted.
    • In the Action menu of Device manager, select “Scan for Hardware changes
      option. This will cause the device driver to be reinstalled. Once the driver is installed, close all windows and restart the computer.
    Hope the information helps. Let us know if you need further assistance. We will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Krishna Prasobh V, Jun 17, 2018
Thema:

Display Colors Distortion

1. Display Colors Distortion - Similar Threads - Display Colors Distortion

2. BSOD with distorted colors

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD with distorted colors: I was just playing a game when a BSOD screen appeared. The code was MEMORY MANAGEMENT. But what made me confused was that instead of the traditional blue background, it seemed to be in a purple colored background instead, while the QR code became yellowish instead of white. I...
  3. BSOD with distorted colors

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD with distorted colors: I was just playing a game when a BSOD screen appeared. The code was MEMORY MANAGEMENT. But what made me confused was that instead of the traditional blue background, it seemed to be in a purple colored background instead, while the QR code became yellowish instead of white. I...
  4. BSOD with distorted colors

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Distorted Colors

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Distorted Colors: Hi, I am not facing the Distorted Colors problem.An example of distorted colors:Or:Are those things right? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/distorted-colors/2e210129-4b17-438a-9e91-895d3c9f547f
  6. Distorted Colors

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Distorted Colors: Hi, I am not facing the Distorted Colors problem.An example of distorted colors:Or:Are those things right? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/distorted-colors/2e210129-4b17-438a-9e91-895d3c9f547f
  7. Distorted Colors

in Windows 10 Gaming
  8. Distorted Display

Distorted Display: My screen is half distorted, there's a faint blue line that sometime bugs out and the bottom half of the screen glitches up and down. I tried taking a photo but it was too blurry to see anything. I tried deleting windows updates and startup repairs but nothing seemed to...
  9. Display distorted

in Windows 10 Customization
    Display distorted: My Dell laptop has multiple horizontal and verticle lines across my start screen, some blocking my task bar. WHY and How to fix ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/display-distorted/09e9e7ae-98de-434c-927a-675f514bd03f
  10. display distorted

display distorted: pictures,select box,enter box,anything with viewable pictures or select box are partially covered by triangles white and black. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-performance/display-distorted/f47b5597-4b59-44b7-b78b-f0c056c49c3a