Windows 10: Display Driver Driver Crashes While On Bluestacks/Gaming.

Discus and support Display Driver Driver Crashes While On Bluestacks/Gaming. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; [img] I am getting this error message along with the driver crash after 1-2 months after upgrading to WIN10 from WIN8.1. It happens quite often few... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by ace1user, Oct 27, 2015.

1. ace1user Win User

Display Driver Driver Crashes While On Bluestacks/Gaming.

Display Driver Driver Crashes While On Bluestacks/Gaming. [​IMG]
    I am getting this error message along with the driver crash after 1-2 months after upgrading to WIN10 from WIN8.1. It happens quite often few weeks ago it stopped now it started happening again. In event viewer there's a Dislpay Warning: Display driver igfx stopped responding and has successfully recovered. Event ID: 4101. Another thing I want to point out is that it says Windows 8(R) when my OS is running Windows 10? Why is that?

My Graphic driver is up to date. I tried uninstalling it then installing it back again but still happens. I also used DDU.
    So far contacted Microsoft Intel HP no solutions. Apparently INTEL are trying to fix this issue when already 2 new updates came out for the IRIS production driver and guess what didn't solve the issue. I put the TDR-Delay registry key still no luck.

Display Driver Driver Crashes While On Bluestacks/Gaming. [​IMG]

:)

ace1user, Oct 27, 2015
  2. lmusil Win User

Display Driver has stopped responding and has recovered error

Thank you for your answer. I have performed all the steps you detail. Alas, no resolution.

Occasionally I am actually able to play a game or two before the display driver crashes, but then my surface fan starts running hard and that also seems to make it the display driver crash.

My only other option is if I go in to Display Adapters and choose the Microsoft Basic Display Adapter, and while it is jerky, slow and horrible on my Surface, it does not crash and the fan does not run hard.

lmusil, Oct 27, 2015
  3. Hmlam Win User
    Nvidia driver crashes with Window 10

I'm using GTX860M with driver version 358.50. It crashes while playing games and the whole PC hang. The following messages were noted - "VIDEO_SCHEDULER_INTERNAL_ERROR" and "Display driver stopped responding and has recovered". How to resolve this problem?

Hmlam, Oct 27, 2015
  4. ace1user Win User

New Info of crashes I had identified by WhoCrashed Software:
    Crash Dump Analysis
    Crash dump directory: C:\WINDOWS\Minidump

Crash dumps are enabled on your computer.

On Thu 15/10/2015 16:56:57 GMT your computer crashed
    crash dump file: C:\WINDOWS\Minidump\101515-22875-01.dmp
    This was probably caused by the following module: watchdog.sys (watchdog+0x3C3D)
    Bugcheck code: 0x119 (0x1, 0x11386E, 0x11386F, 0xFFFFE0014A6E23B0)
    Error: VIDEO_SCHEDULER_INTERNAL_ERROR
    file path: C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\watchdog.sys
    product: Microsoft® Windows® Operating System
    company: Microsoft Corporation
    description: Watchdog Driver
    Bug check description: This indicates that the video scheduler has detected a fatal violation.
    The crash took place in a standard Microsoft module. Your system configuration may be incorrect. Possibly this problem is caused by another driver on your system that cannot be identified at this time.

On Thu 15/10/2015 16:56:57 GMT your computer crashed
    crash dump file: C:\WINDOWS\memory.dmp
    This was probably caused by the following module: watchdog.sys (watchdog!WdLogEvent5_WdCriticalError+0xCD)
    Bugcheck code: 0x119 (0x1, 0x11386E, 0x11386F, 0xFFFFE0014A6E23B0)
    Error: VIDEO_SCHEDULER_INTERNAL_ERROR
    file path: C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\watchdog.sys
    product: Microsoft® Windows® Operating System
    company: Microsoft Corporation
    description: Watchdog Driver
    Bug check description: This indicates that the video scheduler has detected a fatal violation.
    The crash took place in a standard Microsoft module. Your system configuration may be incorrect. Possibly this problem is caused by another driver on your system that cannot be identified at this time.

On Sun 11/10/2015 15:58:18 GMT your computer crashed
    crash dump file: C:\WINDOWS\Minidump\101115-21125-01.dmp
    This was probably caused by the following module: igdkmd64.sys (igdkmd64+0x16560)
    Bugcheck code: 0x116 (0xFFFFE000691204C0, 0xFFFFF80023926560, 0x0, 0xD)
    Error: VIDEO_TDR_ERROR
    file path: C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\igdkmd64.sys
    product: Intel HD Graphics Drivers for Windows 8(R)
    company: Intel Corporation
    description: Intel Graphics Kernel Mode Driver
    Bug check description: This indicates that an attempt to reset the display driver and recover from a timeout failed.
    A third party driver was identified as the probable root cause of this system error. It is suggested you look for an update for the following driver: igdkmd64.sys (Intel Graphics Kernel Mode Driver, Intel Corporation).
    Google query: Intel Corporation VIDEO_TDR_ERROR

ace1user, Oct 27, 2015
  5. spapakons Win User
    Sometimes you also have to update the chipset drivers, as other drivers, including graphics, depend on it. I too had BlueStacks installed before I upgraded from 8.1 to 10. When I tried to load it, it just was auto-configured for the new system and then asked my to try some apps in order to keep using it for free. I accepted and it worked fine. It never crashed. So update your chipset drivers and then your Graphics if necessary. The Windows 8 in the report probably is because the graphics driver is for Windows 8. Update to latest driver for Windows 10, if any.

spapakons, Oct 27, 2015
  6. ace1user Win User
    Thanks for the reply but all of my drivers are up to date even chipset ones..... everything... except intel management interface because the latest one v11 causes black screen/crash after awaken from sleep mode.

ace1user, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Display Driver Driver Crashes While On Bluestacks/Gaming. - Similar Threads - Display Driver Driver

2. Display driver crashes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Display driver crashes: My display driver keeps crashing whenever i update it, please i need help, it just goes black and i have to force shutdown to do a system restore https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/display-driver-crashes/0ee6b1ab-cbaf-48eb-8f64-0e962935ee7e
  3. Display driver crashes

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Display driver crashes: My display driver keeps crashing whenever i update it, please i need help, it just goes black and i have to force shutdown to do a system restore https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/display-driver-crashes/0ee6b1ab-cbaf-48eb-8f64-0e962935ee7e
  4. Display driver crashes

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. watchdog.sys and dxgkrnl.sys drivers crashing while in games

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    watchdog.sys and dxgkrnl.sys drivers crashing while in games: Hello,I've been having these crashes for about 2 months now, where I am playing a game and after 10min-1hour it crashes. Have currently no idea how to solve this issue.Exiting the game and using the "scan for hardware changes" on the display adapters in the device manager...
  6. watchdog.sys and dxgkrnl.sys drivers crashing while in games

watchdog.sys and dxgkrnl.sys drivers crashing while in games: Hello,I've been having these crashes for about 2 months now, where I am playing a game and after 10min-1hour it crashes. Have currently no idea how to solve this issue.Exiting the game and using the "scan for hardware changes" on the display adapters in the device manager...
  7. Display driver crash

Display driver crash: good day everyone. my computer encounters display driver crash error when playing games. it randomly happens whenever I am playing a game. I tried already reinstalling and rolling back drivers but still the problem persists. I checked the event manager and I usually see event...
  8. Graphic Driver Crashing While Playing Games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Graphic Driver Crashing While Playing Games: I was playing Valorant since 2 weeks but after I updated windows to Latest version via Windows Media Creation tool Valorant isnt working... Whenever i try to play game it says Graphic Driver Crashed... I have latest Drivers, DirectX as well as Windows Version...I tried...
  9. Display Driver occasionally crashing in specific games

Display Driver occasionally crashing in specific games: Random freezes followed by a crash occurs in specific games. 2 errors are always produced with each freeze and crash. I have attached a minidump file that I believe is the correct one. Any help I can get is worth an effort. Minidump file:...
  10. Constant Display Driver Crashes

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Constant Display Driver Crashes: For a while now I have been having quite a few problems with my GPU (GTX 770) I have used DDU to uninstall my drivers and performed a clean install but the problem still persists. I have also run a memtest for 8 passes with no errors. problems include: FPS drops BSOD...