Windows 10: "Display driver has stopped working and has recovered" AMD

Discus and support "Display driver has stopped working and has recovered" AMD in Windows 10 Graphic Cards to solve the problem; Hello all. I have a clean install of Windows 10 on my Toshiba Satellite S50D-A with an AMD A10-5745M APU with Radeon HD Graphics. Every so often... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Graphic Cards' started by jdk, Jul 30, 2016.

1. JDK
    jdk Win User

"Display driver has stopped working and has recovered" AMD

Hello all.

I have a clean install of Windows 10 on my Toshiba Satellite S50D-A with an AMD A10-5745M APU with Radeon HD Graphics.

Every so often I will get a message "Display driver has stopped working and has recovered" when I am playing a game, browsing the web, or even using a Word document. Sometimes it does not recover however and the screen will go black. After restarting the bios screen will show but go black after that again and it takes some time to get it working properly again only for it to happen again later in the day or week.

I have tried uninstalling all display drivers in safe mode and letting Windows update them afterwards to no avail. I have also tried changing the TdrDelay in regedit, however this did not work either.

Does anyone have any other suggestions? I'll be starting my master's in the fall and do not really want to have to deal with this issue when I'm writing papers.

Thank you all in advance for any help.

:)

2. Amd driver stopped working and has recovered also smale freezes till ipush ALT

I have the latest amd driver and it's a clean install

EarlHodtwalker, Jul 30, 2016
  3. Amd driver stopped working and has recovered also smale freezes till ipush ALT

Hi,

Update the video card drivers from the manufacturer's website.

Run the SFC.

Follow the below steps:

• Open Command Prompt.

• Select “Run as Administrator”.

• Type “sfc /scannow” without quotes and hit
      Enter.

Anannya Podder, Jul 30, 2016
Thema:

"Display driver has stopped working and has recovered" AMD

1. "Display driver has stopped working and has recovered" AMD - Similar Threads - Display driver has

2. display driver stopped responding and has recovered. Display driver AMD driver stopped...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    display driver stopped responding and has recovered. Display driver AMD driver stopped...: when I open a game the screen turns black for a few seconds and a error message appears "display driver stopped responding and has recovered. Display driver AMD driver stopped responding and has successfully recovered." in windows 8.1.I tried with registry but doesn't work,...
  3. display driver stopped responding and has recovered. Display driver AMD driver stopped...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    display driver stopped responding and has recovered. Display driver AMD driver stopped...: when I open a game the screen turns black for a few seconds and a error message appears "display driver stopped responding and has recovered. Display driver AMD driver stopped responding and has successfully recovered." in windows 8.1.I tried with registry but doesn't work,...
  4. Display driver stopped responding and has recovered

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Display driver stopped responding and has recovered: I bought a new laptop.when i uses the laptop ,i get a msg frequently that " Display driver intel hd graphics drivers for windows(R) stopped responding and has successfully recovered".It will be showed for a number of times on the display.After that my laptop suddenly...
  5. Display Driver Stopped Responding and Has Recovered

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Display Driver Stopped Responding and Has Recovered: So, it happened yesterday first time to me, never before. I have this desktop for about 8-9 months so i don't think it is outdated or something?*sarc It happened when i was in game ( wow, maximul quality) for a few seconds, the monitor turned black and the led which is blue...
  6. Display driver stopped responding and has recovered.

Display driver stopped responding and has recovered.: Hi all, I'm having this frequent problem with my desktop computer. Since updating from Windows 7 to Windows 10, every time I use my PC (at random times) the whole screen will just go blank and I'll get a little message popup in the right hand corner saying. Display...
  7. Display driver stopped responding and has recovered - AMD

Display driver stopped responding and has recovered - AMD: Had a problem with my mother's Windows 10 tower and I mistakenly attributed all the errors to a bad upgrade from W7 to W10. My mom says she never selected the upgrade - that Microsoft did it on it's own while installing updates. I started a thread on the Updates & Activation...
  8. display driver AMD stopped responding and has recovered windows 10

display driver AMD stopped responding and has recovered windows 10: Requesting help with this issue, playing a game or simply browsing the internet and the screen will freeze for a few moment and then receive the message 'Display driver AMD has stopped responding and has successfully recovered' this wont crash my computer but all open...
  9. Windows 10 Display driver has stopped responding and has recovered

Windows 10 Display driver has stopped responding and has recovered: I am new to this forum so bare with me please. As the title mentions above I am on Windows 10 and whenever i use any kind of video applications (usually YouTube on Google Chrome) i get this message on the bottom right of my screen, "Display Driver has stopped responding and...
  10. Display driver stopped responding and has recovered

Display driver stopped responding and has recovered: Been having this issue for awhile now where I would get the display driver stopped responding and has recovered. It seems to happen when I'm watching a video online like youtube or something (usually happens on longer videos 30+ mins). I've tried doing a fresh install for my...