Windows 10: Display Driver Stopped Responding and Has Recovered

Discus and support Display Driver Stopped Responding and Has Recovered in Windows 10 Graphic Cards to solve the problem; So, it happened yesterday first time to me, never before. I have this desktop for about 8-9 months so i don't think it is outdated or something?*sarc... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Graphic Cards' started by Iosif Gabriel, Jul 12, 2016.

1. Display Driver Stopped Responding and Has Recovered

So, it happened yesterday first time to me, never before. I have this desktop for about 8-9 months so i don't think it is outdated or something?*sarc
    It happened when i was in game ( wow, maximul quality) for a few seconds, the monitor turned black and the led which is blue while it's ON turned orange ( no signal from motherboard i guess).
    I tried almost everything for this threat, from uninstalling the driver and download the latest one to create a TdrDelay. None of this worked, i reformated it, useless.

i want to mention that i tried to clean the dust with a vacuum cleaner, well, how much i could ( only holes i could vacuum) because it is sealed, if i break it i lose the guarantee.

So, any ideas how i could fix this problem? To send it to a service for a professional clean or something? ( I bought this system from a city 2h away and if i have to send it will be a hell *Mad{ no car} )

Now, if i enter in any game it freezes completly and i have to restart it..

:)

Iosif Gabriel, Jul 12, 2016
  2. cherryp Win User

Display driver stopped responding & has recovered

I keep getting this error, I just got my pc so I don't have a clue as to why I should be having any kind of problem with it. I also am having problems with some of my apps opening.

cherryp, Jul 12, 2016
  3. Display driver stopped responding & has recovered

Hi Cherry,

As per as the infomation given by you, please answer the below question for the better understanding of the issue.

1. Where and when exactly do you get the error?

2. From when is the issue persisting?

3. What are the problems you face while opening the apps?

In the meantime, please try to update the display drivers and check if it helps.

1. Press Windows key + X key and select "Device Manager".

2. There select the Display adapters and select the driver and right click it and select "Update driver software...".

Please get back to us with the necessary details so that we can resolve your isssue at the earliest.

Thank you.

Amarjeet_Paul, Jul 12, 2016
  4. Jack07 Win User

Display Driver Stopped Responding and Has Recovered

Do you get any artifacts?

Your graphic card is probably dying or maybe the power supply..

Use hwmonitor or something similar and check the gpu temp.

If you can't test the GPU on another system send it to warranty..

Jack07, Jul 12, 2016
  5. AndreTen Win User
    Hi Iosif and welcome to TenForums!

Did you check Event Viewer to check what caused this? Could be related to drivers, although you reinstalled them. Try to locate a specific file which is responsible.
    I've seen this before, but mostly with AMD graphic cards.

AndreTen, Jul 12, 2016
  6. 1. The led shows as blue is normal, and then turned to orange means the monitor has no signal. So you can try to reboot the computer, and then reinstall the display driver, after that enter one game to have a test. If it cannot solve your problem, try to use another graphic to have a try.

2. If the led shows as the orange, check if the computer is running. If the computer is running, it is the monitor problem. Check the Monitor cable.

3. Check the CPU fan. If the CPU fan runs slow, maybe it caused the high CPU temperature.

rickchristine, Jul 13, 2016
  7. Kbird Win User
    open the case and make sure the fan on the GTX750 is running ...if it has one? the card maybe overheating

if you can't open cos of guarantee you have no choice but to return it to the Store and let them do it , besides it likely has 1yr warranty so let them do it.....

Kbird, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Display Driver Stopped Responding and Has Recovered

1. Display Driver Stopped Responding and Has Recovered - Similar Threads - Display Driver Stopped

2. display driver stopped responding and has recovered. Display driver AMD driver stopped...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    display driver stopped responding and has recovered. Display driver AMD driver stopped...: when I open a game the screen turns black for a few seconds and a error message appears "display driver stopped responding and has recovered. Display driver AMD driver stopped responding and has successfully recovered." in windows 8.1.I tried with registry but doesn't work,...
  3. display driver stopped responding and has recovered. Display driver AMD driver stopped...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    display driver stopped responding and has recovered. Display driver AMD driver stopped...: when I open a game the screen turns black for a few seconds and a error message appears "display driver stopped responding and has recovered. Display driver AMD driver stopped responding and has successfully recovered." in windows 8.1.I tried with registry but doesn't work,...
  4. Display driver stopped responding and has recovered

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Display driver stopped responding and has recovered: I bought a new laptop.when i uses the laptop ,i get a msg frequently that " Display driver intel hd graphics drivers for windows(R) stopped responding and has successfully recovered".It will be showed for a number of times on the display.After that my laptop suddenly...
  5. Display driver stopped responding and has recovered error

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Display driver stopped responding and has recovered error: For the past few days I've been getting the "Display driver has stopped responding and has recovered" error. Screen goes black for a while and when it comes back the error pops up. I fear my graphics card is broken, but I hope not. My laptop has one of those switchable...
  6. Display driver stopped responding and has recovered.

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Display driver stopped responding and has recovered.: Hi all, I'm having this frequent problem with my desktop computer. Since updating from Windows 7 to Windows 10, every time I use my PC (at random times) the whole screen will just go blank and I'll get a little message popup in the right hand corner saying. Display...
  7. display has stopped responding and recovered

display has stopped responding and recovered: Hello so I got this message today on my Asus ROG G750JM laptop with Windows 8.1 and it is the first time I got this error on the laptop before. My GPU is an Intel 4600 and a Nvidia 860m. I have downloaded the latest driver for my Intel GPU from the Asus website for my...
  8. Display driver stopped responding and has recovered - AMD

Display driver stopped responding and has recovered - AMD: Had a problem with my mother's Windows 10 tower and I mistakenly attributed all the errors to a bad upgrade from W7 to W10. My mom says she never selected the upgrade - that Microsoft did it on it's own while installing updates. I started a thread on the Updates & Activation...
  9. Windows 10 Display driver has stopped responding and has recovered

Windows 10 Display driver has stopped responding and has recovered: I am new to this forum so bare with me please. As the title mentions above I am on Windows 10 and whenever i use any kind of video applications (usually YouTube on Google Chrome) i get this message on the bottom right of my screen, "Display Driver has stopped responding and...
  10. Display driver stopped responding and has recovered

Display driver stopped responding and has recovered: Been having this issue for awhile now where I would get the display driver stopped responding and has recovered. It seems to happen when I'm watching a video online like youtube or something (usually happens on longer videos 30+ mins). I've tried doing a fresh install for my...