Windows 10: Display driver stopped responding and has recovered

Discus and support Display driver stopped responding and has recovered in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I bought a new laptop.when i uses the laptop ,i get a msg frequently that " Display driver intel hd graphics drivers for windows(R) stopped... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Sony535, Aug 16, 2018.

1. Sony535 Win User

Display driver stopped responding and has recovered

I bought a new laptop.when i uses the laptop ,i get a msg frequently that " Display driver intel hd graphics drivers for windows(R) stopped responding and has successfully recovered".It will be showed for a number of times on the display.After that my laptop suddenly shutdown.I dont know what to do..plz help me for this problem

:)

Sony535, Aug 16, 2018
  2. firefox Win User

Display driver stopped responding and has recovered.

I change to the 355 Driver but then i don't get this Error above. But my old Friend "Display driver stopped responding and has recovered" is back.

How about underclock again ??

firefox, Aug 16, 2018
  3. P4-630 Win User
    Display driver stopped responding and has recovered.

I also have laptops with GFE installed, never had a problem with it.
    This thread is about "Display driver stopped responding and has recovered."

It's unlikely that GFE is the source of his problem.

P4-630, Aug 16, 2018
  4. Display driver stopped responding and has recovered

Display Driver Stopped responding and has recovered

Ashish Sondhi,

Thank you so much for responding and giving me instruction to help correct the problem I'm having with windows 10:

"Display Driver Stop Responding and has Recovered. Display Driver Intel HD Graphic Driver for windows 8(R) stopped responding and has successfully recovered."

Your last instructions I would like to attempt but I do not think I am that knowledgeable to start deleting drivers with out some assistance. When I,
    b. Click on “Device Manager” from that list and highlight the Display Adapter and right click there is no option to uninstall unless I expand and click the only listing under it and that is "Intel(R) HD Graphics
    4600". This one does give me an option to uninstall.

What I do not understand about your suggestions is the next step:

"On the un-installation window, if you have an option: “Delete the driver software for this device” you may select that and then
    remove the corrupted drivers from the
    computer."

By uninstalling the Intel(R) does that uninstall other drivers that I do not see on this list?

I'm sorry but I'm lost at this point and I do not want to mess up what is working. Everything was fine with my system until the request to upgrade windows 10 which I thought it was update but I'm not sure now. Something about upgrade 1511 is all I remember
    at this point. Best Regards, Ann

ashtonathome, Aug 16, 2018
Thema:

Display driver stopped responding and has recovered

1. Display driver stopped responding and has recovered - Similar Threads - Display driver stopped

2. display driver stopped responding and has recovered. Display driver AMD driver stopped...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    display driver stopped responding and has recovered. Display driver AMD driver stopped...: when I open a game the screen turns black for a few seconds and a error message appears "display driver stopped responding and has recovered. Display driver AMD driver stopped responding and has successfully recovered." in windows 8.1.I tried with registry but doesn't work,...
  3. display driver stopped responding and has recovered. Display driver AMD driver stopped...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    display driver stopped responding and has recovered. Display driver AMD driver stopped...: when I open a game the screen turns black for a few seconds and a error message appears "display driver stopped responding and has recovered. Display driver AMD driver stopped responding and has successfully recovered." in windows 8.1.I tried with registry but doesn't work,...
  4. Display driver stopped responding and has recovered error

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Display driver stopped responding and has recovered error: For the past few days I've been getting the "Display driver has stopped responding and has recovered" error. Screen goes black for a while and when it comes back the error pops up. I fear my graphics card is broken, but I hope not. My laptop has one of those switchable...
  5. Display Driver Stopped Responding and Has Recovered

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Display Driver Stopped Responding and Has Recovered: So, it happened yesterday first time to me, never before. I have this desktop for about 8-9 months so i don't think it is outdated or something?*sarc It happened when i was in game ( wow, maximul quality) for a few seconds, the monitor turned black and the led which is blue...
  6. Display driver stopped responding and has recovered.

Display driver stopped responding and has recovered.: Hi all, I'm having this frequent problem with my desktop computer. Since updating from Windows 7 to Windows 10, every time I use my PC (at random times) the whole screen will just go blank and I'll get a little message popup in the right hand corner saying. Display...
  7. display has stopped responding and recovered

display has stopped responding and recovered: Hello so I got this message today on my Asus ROG G750JM laptop with Windows 8.1 and it is the first time I got this error on the laptop before. My GPU is an Intel 4600 and a Nvidia 860m. I have downloaded the latest driver for my Intel GPU from the Asus website for my...
  8. Display driver stopped responding and has recovered - AMD

Display driver stopped responding and has recovered - AMD: Had a problem with my mother's Windows 10 tower and I mistakenly attributed all the errors to a bad upgrade from W7 to W10. My mom says she never selected the upgrade - that Microsoft did it on it's own while installing updates. I started a thread on the Updates & Activation...
  9. Windows 10 Display driver has stopped responding and has recovered

Windows 10 Display driver has stopped responding and has recovered: I am new to this forum so bare with me please. As the title mentions above I am on Windows 10 and whenever i use any kind of video applications (usually YouTube on Google Chrome) i get this message on the bottom right of my screen, "Display Driver has stopped responding and...
  10. Display driver stopped responding and has recovered

Display driver stopped responding and has recovered: Been having this issue for awhile now where I would get the display driver stopped responding and has recovered. It seems to happen when I'm watching a video online like youtube or something (usually happens on longer videos 30+ mins). I've tried doing a fresh install for my...