Windows 10: Display Driver Uninstaller (DDU) V17.0.8.6 released.

Discus and support Display Driver Uninstaller (DDU) V17.0.8.6 released. in Windows 10 Graphic Cards to solve the problem; ChangeLog: Windows 10 1803 support. Added support for upperfilter with SetupAPI for the removal of the optimus device/service. Many code fixes /... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Graphic Cards' started by ap1978, May 6, 2018.

1. ap1978 Win User

Display Driver Uninstaller (DDU) V17.0.8.6 released.

ChangeLog:

• Windows 10 1803 support.
    • Added support for upperfilter with SetupAPI for the removal of the optimus device/service.
    • Many code fixes / enhancement / additional CleanUP.
    • CZ translation update.
    • Turkish translation update.
    • New THAI.xml translation update.

https://www.wagnardsoft.com/forums/v...php?f=5&t=1095

:)

ap1978, May 6, 2018
Thema:

Display Driver Uninstaller (DDU) V17.0.8.6 released.

1. Display Driver Uninstaller (DDU) V17.0.8.6 released. - Similar Threads - Display Driver Uninstaller

2. screen flickering after reinstalling nvidia drivers uninstalled with DDU

in Windows 10 Gaming
    screen flickering after reinstalling nvidia drivers uninstalled with DDU: After reinsatalling with NO internet my screen started to flicker and go black. Some people said its because windows downloaded drivers aswell but i had no internet connection. How can i fix this can someone help ? PC is unuseable Edit: everything seems blurrier than before...
  3. screen flickering after reinstalling nvidia drivers uninstalled with DDU

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    screen flickering after reinstalling nvidia drivers uninstalled with DDU: After reinsatalling with NO internet my screen started to flicker and go black. Some people said its because windows downloaded drivers aswell but i had no internet connection. How can i fix this can someone help ? PC is unuseable Edit: everything seems blurrier than before...
  4. Display Driver Uninstaller (DDU) V18.0.1.5

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Display Driver Uninstaller (DDU) V18.0.1.5: Display Driver Uninstaller (DDU) 18.0.1.5 Changelog: Many additional AMD leftover removal. Additional Nvidia leftover removal. Added launch argument : -preventwinupdate Fixed log was not always created. Changes to when we use the system impersonation to avoid issues. Read...
  5. Display Driver Uninstaller (DDU) 18.0.0.8

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Display Driver Uninstaller (DDU) 18.0.0.8: Changelog: Fixed CM_Get_Device_ID in Unicode. SetupAPI : SetupUninstallOEMInf (use unicode). Fixes and enhancement to the driver removal logic. Remove audioBus is now default to false (because it *could* cause some problem on some specific system). AMD additional services...
  6. Display Driver Uninstaller (DDU) 18.0.0.7

Display Driver Uninstaller (DDU) 18.0.0.7: Display Driver Uninstaller (DDU) 18.0.0.7 Changelog: Fixes and enhancements on devices find / removal. Possibly fixed the removal of the "AMD audio bus" that was causing issues to AMD GPU owners who also have AMD chipset + CPU. (DCH related) Removal of the...
  7. Display Driver Uninstaller (DDU) 18.0.0.6

Display Driver Uninstaller (DDU) 18.0.0.6: Changelog: Support the removal of the USB type C of the Nvidia RTX card. NVIDIA NGX removal. Additional AMD leftover removal. Fixed an issue with SharedDlls removal. Changed the logics on how the devices are removed. Bug fixes and addition to Realtek. Updated Turkish.xml...
  8. Display Driver Uninstaller (DDU) V18.0.0.2

Display Driver Uninstaller (DDU) V18.0.0.2: Changelog: Additional NVIDIA cleanup. Translation updates. Forum/download: https://www.wagnardsoft.com/forums/v...php?f=5&t=1261 119258
  9. Display Driver Uninstaller (DDU) V18.0.0.0 released.

Display Driver Uninstaller (DDU) V18.0.0.0 released.: Changelog: Added support of Realtek audio driver removal. (WIP) Added very limited removal of SoundBlaster audio driver.(no files or registry yet) Added command line argument: -cleanrealtek -cleansoundblaster Fixed a possible startup issue when character like ## are in the...
  10. Uninstalled drivers with DDU, now Windows won't boot

Uninstalled drivers with DDU, now Windows won't boot: I previously posted several months ago on the forum after a ton of Blue Screens of Death and crashes/restarts, and eventually everything was solved. Recently I started having problems again. I got steady and frequent crashes while gaming (Elite: Dangerous, World of...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. ddu v17.0.8.6