Windows 10: Display/graphics not displaying certain shades of colors's

Discus and support Display/graphics not displaying certain shades of colors's in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Because it is a display problem a screenshot wont tell you anything this is the best image, Im gonna repost this because no one knows what I'm dealing... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by BobGu1, Jul 6, 2018.

1. BobGu1 Win User

Display/graphics not displaying certain shades of colors's

Because it is a display problem a screenshot wont tell you anything this is the best image, Im gonna repost this because no one knows what I'm dealing with because I kept putting screenshots in the previous post and people thought I was dumb and wanted to change the backround.

If I lower the refresh rate to 40hz it is significantly better and the green almost dissapears but anything white still flashes pink (plus I want to stay at 60hz)

(the laptop also turns off and wont turn on if unplugged)

Display/graphics not displaying certain shades of colors's 931fa295-199a-49f7-9552-7de972e4550f?upload=true.jpg

:)

BobGu1, Jul 6, 2018
  2. dhans71 Win User

Display color problem

My phone Lumia 710 is having problem with color and sharpness

photos are not visible clearly

Showing with mixed color shades.

There is no physical damage in the display.

please suggest me

dhans71, Jul 6, 2018
  3. Valley. Win User
    Display Color Calibration

I have tried to calibrate the display colors several times. This is the message I get:
    "Display color calibration can't save the new calibration. Close other programs that are open, and then try again. Element not found."

There are no other programs open when I try to calibrate, so I don't know what the problem is.

Does anyone know what can I do to fix this problem? Right now, my screen is a tad too dark and I cannot see certain things that are dark to start with. Like dark colors, shades, etc.

I get as far as the three boxes with vertical stripes in gray, red and blue (I think those are the colors...) and when I click on "NEXT" is when I get that message...

Thanks!

Valley., Jul 6, 2018
  4. Coding911 Win User

Display colors

How are default display colors selected in Windows when not listed?

Coding911, Jul 6, 2018
Thema:

1. Display/graphics not displaying certain shades of colors's - Similar Threads - Display graphics displaying

2. Display color

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Display color: Everything on my desktop has turned the color of beige. All folders open in beigey-white with darker beige framework. This is also happening with all Internet windows and the task bar has gone beige as well. I have no idea how this happened.I'd appreciate some advice as to...
  3. Display color

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Display color: Everything on my desktop has turned the color of beige. All folders open in beigey-white with darker beige framework. This is also happening with all Internet windows and the task bar has gone beige as well. I have no idea how this happened.I'd appreciate some advice as to...
  4. color of display

in Windows 10 Customization
    color of display: I have a lenov ideapad s145 and it has a yellow tint on every white color. pls help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/color-of-display/97f33bea-c76b-4ab5-af99-321ca244a124
  5. Display Colors

Display Colors: Why did Microsoft mess with the colors??? I had them perfect for me, now they are awful no matter what I do. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/display-colors/a11e496a-f648-4667-bde9-07065f08e9e5
  6. Display screen half white shaded

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Display screen half white shaded: My monitor screen suddenly became like this. What I can do? I checked wit another monitor and it worked fine. [IMG] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/display-screen-half-white-shaded/f86bcbbb-4991-413c-87c6-c8792223d470
  7. color of display

color of display: I have a new Lenovo laptop. I am dissatisfied wih the way the colors appear on the screen. They look browned out. Not true to the colors as they usually look on my other devices. Adjusting the brightness did not help. I want true blue, yellow, red, etc....
  8. Color Display

Color Display: I'm sure there's a simple fix to this, but I'm stumped. I closed out of a PDF Converter that automatically popped up when I'm online. When I did, all the colors on my computer went to black. I managed to fix my desktop, tool bar, and internet colors. However, the...
  9. display color

display color: my daughter changed so much on my display that the colors are off. I have recovered to factory settings 2x but still no help the colors are so off im not sure what they were originally which I am looking for. any suggestions...
  10. display colors

display colors: When i upgraded to windows 10 on my toshiba laptop the display changed from black printing on a white background to blue printing on a black background which i can"t read. my old eyes aren't working so well any more and i would like to switch back to the black on white. a...