Windows 10: display issue

Discus and support display issue in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; hi, i am not shure how can i name this problem but here is some examples: - when i run any program as an administrator, it normally ask for... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by kimo, Oct 23, 2017.

1. kimo Win User

display issue

hi,

i am not shure how can i name this problem but here is some examples:

- when i run any program as an administrator, it normally ask for permission (yes/no). this is what i get:

Imgur: The most awesome images on the Internet

-when i click on reset this PC i get:

i checked my drivers, they are fine:

i am running Windows 10 Home 64 bits
    ACER Aspire E5-575G
    intel i5-7200U

Thanks

:)

2. shut down goes into restart mode instead of shutting down

shut down goes into restart mode instead of shutting down

shutdown issue, Oct 23, 2017
  3. Display issue

Thanks. That works. I will remember that move. Just another thing to add to the repair windows and insiders file

Bettyboophume(live), Oct 23, 2017
  4. display issue

FreeBooter, Oct 23, 2017
  5. kimo Win User
  6. I would like you to check the system integrity of your Windows OS installation.

• Please type cmd.exe into Start Menu search box.
    • Please right click cmd.exe and select "Run as administrator".
    • Please type the following command and press the <Enter> key: sfc /scannow (Please note that there is a space between 'sfc" and "/scannow".)
    • It should take about 20 minutes to run, if there are no serious errors.
    • If the System File Checker reports that some errors were fixed, but some remain; please reboot your computer and run the System File Checker from an Administrator Command Prompt, again.
    • If the System File Checker again reports that some errors were fixed, but some remain, please reboot your computer and run it a third time.
    • If "Resource Integrity Violations" (errors) are reported that could not be corrected, or were not corrected after a third SFC run, then please navigate to the folder: C:\Windows\Logs\CBS and copy the file "cbs.log" to your desktop immediately. I am asking you do that because that file is dynamic, so I want to be able to examine a copy that is unchanged from the time that the System File Checker was run.
    • If there are errors that couldn't be corrected, let me know and I will provide you with instructions as to how to upload the file

FreeBooter, Oct 23, 2017
  7. kimo Win User
    i got: Windows Ressource Protection did not find any integrity violations : Imgur: The most awesome images on the Internet

8. display issue

FreeBooter, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

display issue

1. display issue - Similar Threads - display issue

2. Desktop display issue and google drive not working after windows 11 update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Desktop display issue and google drive not working after windows 11 update: Hi there, my computer with windows 11 does not work properly after windows update automatically installed. The desktop tool bar at the bottom disappear, can not update resolution, Google drive not working etc. After I get into recovery mode to uninstalled the quality update,...
  3. Desktop display issue and google drive not working after windows 11 update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Desktop display issue and google drive not working after windows 11 update: Hi there, my computer with windows 11 does not work properly after windows update automatically installed. The desktop tool bar at the bottom disappear, can not update resolution, Google drive not working etc. After I get into recovery mode to uninstalled the quality update,...
  4. Desktop display issue and google drive nit working after windows 11 update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Desktop display issue and google drive nit working after windows 11 update: Hi there, my computer with windows 11does not work properly after windows update automatically installed. The desktop tool bar at the bottom dispear, can not update resolution, Google drive not working etc. After I get into recovery mode to uninstalled the quality update, it...
  5. Desktop display issue and google drive nit working after windows 11 update

Desktop display issue and google drive nit working after windows 11 update: Hi there, my computer with windows 11does not work properly after windows update automatically installed. The desktop tool bar at the bottom dispear, can not update resolution, Google drive not working etc. After I get into recovery mode to uninstalled the quality update, it...
  6. Issue with display I think

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Issue with display I think: Everytime I move my mouse in a game the edges sharpen or glitch out, I dont know what the problem is or if it is visible with video:IMG 6467 youtube.com https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/issue-with-display-i-think/4b943c02-ec51-4633-b704-eb45e7da4498
  7. Issue with display I think

Issue with display I think: Everytime I move my mouse in a game the edges sharpen or glitch out, I dont know what the problem is or if it is visible with video:IMG 6467 youtube.com https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/issue-with-display-i-think/4b943c02-ec51-4633-b704-eb45e7da4498
  8. Windows 11 Display Language Setting Issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Display Language Setting Issue: I have purchased my laptop from Dubai and it has a default display langauge as Arabic. Also when I try to install English India it is not allowing me to keep it as Windows Display Language. Can you please help me to change the Langauge. I have followed all the steps to change...
  9. Windows 11 Display Language Setting Issue

Windows 11 Display Language Setting Issue: I have purchased my laptop from Dubai and it has a default display langauge as Arabic. Also when I try to install English India it is not allowing me to keep it as Windows Display Language. Can you please help me to change the Langauge. I have followed all the steps to change...
  10. Issue with Display Language Not Changing Properly in Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Issue with Display Language Not Changing Properly in Windows 11: Hello,I've encountered a persistent problem with the display language in Windows 11 that I hope to get some assistance with.Problem Description:After upgrading from Windows 10 to Windows 11, I have been unable to change the system language from Spanish to English. The...