Windows 10: Display Issue

Discus and support Display Issue in Windows 10 Graphic Cards to solve the problem; Just upgraded to Windows 10 a few hours ago. When I play CrossFire (FPS Game) on Windows 8.1, I don't have any problem about the display. Now in... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Graphic Cards' started by RLSARC, Sep 11, 2015.

1. RLSARC Win User

Display Issue

Just upgraded to Windows 10 a few hours ago.
    When I play CrossFire (FPS Game) on Windows 8.1, I don't have any problem about the display.
    Now in Windows 10, the game environment is almost all white.
    I have a P8H61-M LE motherboard w/o a graphics card.
    I think it has a built in graphics card (I don't know what the term is. or is it Integrated?)
    I use DriverPack Solution 15.8 at that time to update the gfx driver cause the gfx driver @ Motherboards | ASUS Global
    Windows 8.1 64bit will not work.
    Now in Windows 10 x64, I have

Display Issue [​IMG]

before I have Intel® HD Graphics 2000 in my previous OS (not the image below)

Display Issue [​IMG]

How to Play CrossFire again without gfx problem like in Windows 8.1?

P.S. I try disabling / uninstalling MBDA but when I restarted the PC it's back again. Can't run the https://www.asus.com/Motherboards/P8...Desk_Download/
    - Windows 10 64bit gfx driver either or the DriverPack Solution 15.8.

Please help. Thanks!

:)

RLSARC, Sep 11, 2015

2. shut down goes into restart mode instead of shutting down

shut down goes into restart mode instead of shutting down

shutdown issue, Sep 11, 2015
  3. Display issue

Thanks. That works. I will remember that move. Just another thing to add to the repair windows and insiders file

Bettyboophume(live), Sep 11, 2015
  4. bobkn Win User

Display Issue

bobkn, Sep 11, 2015
  5. RLSARC Win User
    Holy cow! I guess I'll just have to wait for Intel to have this driver.

What do you mean by
    ? Sorry, I'm not into hardware stuff *cry BTW thanks for the reply!

RLSARC, Sep 12, 2015
  6. bobkn Win User
    It's likely that Intel will never make a new driver for the HD 2000 graphics. They no longer support it.

Your motherboard has a PCI-E X16 slot. you could buy and install an inexpensive graphics card. As hardware stuff goes, it's not really difficult.

In the US, an inexpensive card would cost about $40. I'd put in a link to my favorite online retailer (Newgg), but hey don't do business in France. A car based on an nVidia 610, 720, or 730 chipset might do the trick.

bobkn, Sep 12, 2015
  7. RLSARC Win User
    Thanks! If i'll buy a gfx card, I'll say any PCI-E X16 gfx cards? Thanks for the info. I really appreciate it. *chuckle

hihihi

RLSARC, Sep 12, 2015
  8. bobkn Win User

Display Issue

I'd go for nominal DirectX 12 compatibility. DX 12 exists only in Windows 10, so that would assure that Windows 10 drivers exist.

(You won't get full hardware support for DX12 in hardware from a low-end card. If you have been using onboard graphics, you couldn't care.)

bobkn, Sep 12, 2015
  9. Asus does not provide the driver for that board because it is older; it is likely that both ASUS and INTEL alike will not provide it in the future. Consider that Windows 10 is not a perfect fit for your system because of its age - whether that prompts you to downgrade to your old OS or keep Windows 10. I personally would downgrade, because the correct drivers are more important than being able to hear Cortana say your name... and all the other minimal features that are included with Win 10.
    just my '2 cents'

DustSailor, Sep 12, 2015
  10. RLSARC Win User
    Thanks! Suggestion taken. Downgrade OS and buy a decent gfx card.

//Thank you all for the support.

RLSARC, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Display Issue

1. Display Issue - Similar Threads - Display Issue

2. Desktop display issue and google drive not working after windows 11 update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Desktop display issue and google drive not working after windows 11 update: Hi there, my computer with windows 11 does not work properly after windows update automatically installed. The desktop tool bar at the bottom disappear, can not update resolution, Google drive not working etc. After I get into recovery mode to uninstalled the quality update,...
  3. Desktop display issue and google drive not working after windows 11 update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Desktop display issue and google drive not working after windows 11 update: Hi there, my computer with windows 11 does not work properly after windows update automatically installed. The desktop tool bar at the bottom disappear, can not update resolution, Google drive not working etc. After I get into recovery mode to uninstalled the quality update,...
  4. Desktop display issue and google drive nit working after windows 11 update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Desktop display issue and google drive nit working after windows 11 update: Hi there, my computer with windows 11does not work properly after windows update automatically installed. The desktop tool bar at the bottom dispear, can not update resolution, Google drive not working etc. After I get into recovery mode to uninstalled the quality update, it...
  5. Desktop display issue and google drive nit working after windows 11 update

Desktop display issue and google drive nit working after windows 11 update: Hi there, my computer with windows 11does not work properly after windows update automatically installed. The desktop tool bar at the bottom dispear, can not update resolution, Google drive not working etc. After I get into recovery mode to uninstalled the quality update, it...
  6. Issue with display I think

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Issue with display I think: Everytime I move my mouse in a game the edges sharpen or glitch out, I dont know what the problem is or if it is visible with video:IMG 6467 youtube.com https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/issue-with-display-i-think/4b943c02-ec51-4633-b704-eb45e7da4498
  7. Issue with display I think

Issue with display I think: Everytime I move my mouse in a game the edges sharpen or glitch out, I dont know what the problem is or if it is visible with video:IMG 6467 youtube.com https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/issue-with-display-i-think/4b943c02-ec51-4633-b704-eb45e7da4498
  8. Windows 11 Display Language Setting Issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Display Language Setting Issue: I have purchased my laptop from Dubai and it has a default display langauge as Arabic. Also when I try to install English India it is not allowing me to keep it as Windows Display Language. Can you please help me to change the Langauge. I have followed all the steps to change...
  9. Windows 11 Display Language Setting Issue

Windows 11 Display Language Setting Issue: I have purchased my laptop from Dubai and it has a default display langauge as Arabic. Also when I try to install English India it is not allowing me to keep it as Windows Display Language. Can you please help me to change the Langauge. I have followed all the steps to change...
  10. Issue with Display Language Not Changing Properly in Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Issue with Display Language Not Changing Properly in Windows 11: Hello,I've encountered a persistent problem with the display language in Windows 11 that I hope to get some assistance with.Problem Description:After upgrading from Windows 10 to Windows 11, I have been unable to change the system language from Spanish to English. The...