Windows 10: Display issues - Pixelated at times

Discus and support Display issues - Pixelated at times in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi all, Having weird display issues on my Laptop running Windows 10 - Pictures and videos look a bit pixelated at times. All drivers updated and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by robrobwj, Sep 5, 2015.

1. robrobwj Win User

Display issues - Pixelated at times

Hi all,

Having weird display issues on my Laptop running Windows 10 - Pictures and videos look a bit pixelated at times.
    All drivers updated and windows updates have been installed. See image below:

Display issues - Pixelated at times [​IMG]

Any suggestions or fixes would really be appreciated.

:)

robrobwj, Sep 5, 2015

2. NOKIA LUMIA 830 diplay issue (Bunch of stuck pixels all over the screen)

Hii everyone,

I am facing display issue on my LUMIA 830.The display was working fine since 6 months from purchase date.

But suddenly from nowhere a lot of stuck pixels (green,red,blue)are to be found on my device overnight.I noticed this issue when i rebooted the device in a dark environment.

As per many threads this is a common issue on the LUMIA 830. Is this a quality issue of the display or any specific firmware problem.

I also tried all pixel fixer apps from store & several pixel fixer videos but the issue still persists.

Hoping a solution from team MS/Nokia Display issues - Pixelated at times :)

ankitmav87, Sep 5, 2015
  3. Ibenaz70 Win User
    Blank White Screen When Trying to Log Off/Switch Users Windows 10

I'm having the same issue. Switching user accounts causes the desktop to lose it's background so it just displays a white screen (pixelated). Sometimes it self-corrects and the desktop background displays after a period of time or after
    another cycle of switching accounts. Does anyone have a fix for this?

Ibenaz70, Sep 5, 2015
  4. slyphnier Win User

are u sure its not the video source that pixelated?

btw anything related to playback is mostly related to codec beside gpu-driver
    try use VLC and see if you see similar issue
    if either VLC and media player reproducing same issue, then usually the video is broken

slyphnier, Sep 5, 2015
  5. robrobwj Win User
    Source looks good on another system. Even the desktop wallpaper looks pixelated.

robrobwj, Sep 5, 2015
  6. slyphnier Win User
    what ur gpu type/spec ?
    and also what gpu on your another system ?

say if it same gpu/spec, then one on windows10 other on windows7or8
    then i would say its driver issue

slyphnier, Sep 6, 2015
  7. robrobwj Win User
    Its a Intel HD 4400, other pc has even lower spec.
    I have just reverted back to Windows 8.1 with latest drivers and it seems to be OK, Think I will be sticking with 8.1 for a few more months.

It must be the Windows Drivers causing issues.

robrobwj, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. Display issues - Pixelated at times - Similar Threads - Display issues Pixelated

2. Extend monitor display pixelated

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Extend monitor display pixelated: I'm using TUF Gaming F15 and extend monitor is LG MP59G HDMI. On extend monitor, I can see a small white line in blue background, and on image, icon, every thing look like not smooth. I have setting resolution and frame rate recommended but it still like this. Please help me...
  3. Extend monitor display pixelated

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Extend monitor display pixelated: I'm using TUF Gaming F15 and extend monitor is LG MP59G HDMI. On extend monitor, I can see a small white line in blue background, and on image, icon, every thing look like not smooth. I have setting resolution and frame rate recommended but it still like this. Please help me...
  4. bluury screen and pixelated text and display issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    bluury screen and pixelated text and display issues: Hello Microsoft I’m mustafa and I have been facing a lot of display issues, when I was playing on my laptob suddenly the screen start flickering and then the screen become bad and when I play games I see pixels and the text is pixelated my laptob is Msi katana gf76...
  5. bluury screen and pixelated text and display issues

bluury screen and pixelated text and display issues: Hello Microsoft I’m mustafa and I have been facing a lot of display issues, when I was playing on my laptob suddenly the screen start flickering and then the screen become bad and when I play games I see pixels and the text is pixelated my laptob is Msi katana gf76...
  6. Pixelated display

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pixelated display: Does anybody know how to fix this? my screen has this pixelated things that goes upwards idk how this happened if anyone knows how to fix this that would be great https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pixelated-display/2d791c88-a6fb-47dd-9908-12d1709d67c5
  7. Pixelated display

Pixelated display: Does anybody know how to fix this? my screen has this pixelated things that goes upwards idk how this happened if anyone knows how to fix this that would be great https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pixelated-display/2d791c88-a6fb-47dd-9908-12d1709d67c5
  8. Display pixels gets contorted

in Windows 10 Customization
    Display pixels gets contorted: Hi, My application window becomes like the below quite often. It happens with any application, and not just microsoft word., and in most cases only a portion of the windows becomes contorted. I see this happening after I upgraded to Window 10 Pro from Home edition. I'm...
  9. moved pixels on display

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    moved pixels on display: Hi, I installed recently w10 on my PC and since I made the change I have this problem all the time. It's really annoying and I don't know how to fix it or even how to reach this issue in the internet because I don't even know how to name it. Check the image to see what I...
  10. Problem with pixelated display

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Problem with pixelated display: Hello! My problem is with display in windows 10. I have Ati radeon r7 240 graphics card My problem started after changing resolution in game. I tried this 1. reinstall graphics driver 2. disconnecting grapihcs card and pluging the cable into integrated port on...