Windows 10: Display/Mouse issue

Discus and support Display/Mouse issue in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Recently with windows 10 I've been having an issue where if I Alt-Tab from a full screen game my display bugs out when i Tab back to it and displays... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by LaTurn, Jul 23, 2018.

1. LaTurn Win User

Display/Mouse issue

Recently with windows 10 I've been having an issue where if I Alt-Tab from a full screen game my display bugs out when i Tab back to it and displays full screen but only in the upper left 1/8 or so of the screen. Also the mouse will only respond when in that small area but will traverse then entire screen and leave a trail when exiting that small area in the upper left. The issue eventually resolves after tabbing out and in a few times, but i don't understand what is causing that.

:)

LaTurn, Jul 23, 2018
  2. Anne Ros Win User

Wireless mouse "driver is unavailable" issues

Hi,

The error Driver is unavailable means that there is no available driver installed for your mouse that’s why it is not working. We suggest that you check the mouse driver from the device manager. Follow the steps below:

• Open Device Manager.
    • Look for Mice and other pointing devices and click it to expand.
    • Check if there is a driver for the wireless mouse.

If there is none, we suggest that you visit the manufacturer’s website of the mouse and download then install the latest mouse driver compatible to Windows 10.

Get back to us if you need further assistance.

Anne Ros, Jul 23, 2018
  3. Johan45 Win User
    AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Jul 23, 2018
  4. Display/Mouse issue

mouse is not working right

unfortunately there isn't a lot to a usb mouse. what i would suggest is checking the power management settings on it.

Right-click the start menu and choose device manager
    Expand Universal Serial Bus Controllers at the very bottom
    Double-click on each HUB you have listed, click Power Management Tab at the top, and UNCHECK "Allow this computer to turn off this device to save power"
    You may have HUBs called Generic and Root Hub. Perform the step above on All of them.

If you continue to have the issue, i would imagine your mouse is malfunctioning. Perhaps try another mouse just to be sure. This will help you determine if it is in fact the mouse of computer causing the issue.

Good Luck!!

samsonbiatch, Jul 23, 2018
Thema:

Display/Mouse issue

1. Display/Mouse issue - Similar Threads - Display Mouse issue

2. Mouse issues

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Mouse issues: Hey all. Sorry if this is in the wrong place, I couldn't find anything specifically for this. My mouse is driving me crazy. I have a brand new Microsoft Wireless Mouse 2000 and keyboard and it's about to go in the bin, or at least the mouse is. Sometimes when I scroll - it...
  3. Mouse Issues

Mouse Issues: Yesterday my mouse decided it really liked the upper left hand of my second monitor and would go back there all the time. I could kind of continue to use my computer, but every time I stopped moving my mouse, it'd go right back to the corner. Sometimes the mouse would be...
  4. Mouse pointer not displaying

Mouse pointer not displaying: Hi, my mouse stopped displaying on screen about a day ago for no reason. Have tried to do an update of driver but it says it’s the most up to date one. Tried removing the mouse and re installing but still nothing....
  5. mouse issue

mouse issue: Hello, I hope everything is going well. I have a surface tablet and since yesterday the cursor is stock in right side of screen also when I use the Microsoft Arc Mouse it is blinking. please help me out. Thanks...
  6. Mouse issue

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Mouse issue: I have an msi allha 15 a3dd and recently ive updated to the windows may 2020 5gb update. Even before the update ive been facing issues with my mouse. I don't know whether its its drivers or what. I've checked every driver on device manager and all are up to date. The issue...
  7. mouse issues

mouse issues: 2 problems with mouse. first problem is that it intermittently seems to clip somehow or freeze my pc very briefly if say, i were to bump my coffee table where the mouse it while streaming netflix for example. this is new behavior I have only been experiencing over the past...
  8. Wireless keyboard and mouse issues in dual display

Wireless keyboard and mouse issues in dual display: Onboard display card intel 4600 has VGA and HDMI output connections. When I plug one single monitor to one of these connections directly to VGA or via VGA-HDMI adapter, I have no problems. When using 2 monitors, my MS wireless keyboard ramdomly but often turns vey slow I...
  9. Mouse Issues.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Mouse Issues.: I've been using my brothers PC, And i've realized that Right-Clicking on a image/link opens it in a new tab (effects in games too, but whatever the scroll wheel does in-game) Pressing down on the scroll wheel does the same thing, but brings up the Right-Click Menu...
  10. Yet another slow mouse/display issue

in Windows 10 Support
    Yet another slow mouse/display issue: The other day, I posted, looking for help on why my mouse speed had dramatically slowed down, even though I hadn't made any settings changes I was aware of that would cause that effect. The drivers for my USB as well as for my mouse are up-to-date. The mouse in question...