Windows 10: Display on my laptop has green and pink stripes.

Discus and support Display on my laptop has green and pink stripes. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Immediately following a Windows update the Display on my laptop has been showing green and pink stripes. So everything I look at has stripes. It also... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by KarenCase65, Aug 19, 2018.

1. Display on my laptop has green and pink stripes.

Immediately following a Windows update the Display on my laptop has been showing green and pink stripes. So everything I look at has stripes. It also seems that the colors are grayed out - like there are no 'reds' in the mix. Any thoughts? Do I need to buy a new laptop? Thanks!

:)

KarenCase65, Aug 19, 2018

2. Green & Pink screen

Hi Darius,

To assist you with you concern, we suggest that you refer to the post of Swetha Sree on the thread link below:

Let us know if you need further help.

Best regards.

Jeraldine Ase, Aug 19, 2018
  3. Green & Pink screen

Hi Darius,

To assist you, kindly answer a few questions to further isolate the issue.

• What is the make and model of your laptop?
    • Are you able to see mouse pointer or access the Start menu?

You can also refer to the answer of Jessen P found on this
    link
    , to perform troubleshooting steps.

Keep us posted.

Marilou Ser, Aug 19, 2018
  4. Display on my laptop has green and pink stripes.

Green & Pink screen

I just updated my Windows 10 yesterday, after update everything was OK but today when i turned on my laptop , the screen was somehow green and pink but for 5 min it was also OK then again green and pink.

Can anyone help me please?

Darius the great, Aug 19, 2018
Thema:

Display on my laptop has green and pink stripes.

1. Display on my laptop has green and pink stripes. - Similar Threads - Display laptop has

2. My laptop screen keep flickering green and pink on the Taskbar, I updated the display...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My laptop screen keep flickering green and pink on the Taskbar, I updated the display...: Laptop- Acer Aspire 1 A115-31 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-laptop-screen-keep-flickering-green-and-pink-on/0c00087e-afab-45cd-8331-94359c8cefab
  3. My laptop screen is flickering pink and green lines

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop screen is flickering pink and green lines: My laptop screen is flickering pink and green lines. I've already updated the driver. I tried connecting it to an external monitor using HDMI cable and it works fine. The flashing lines also appear when I access the bios. Does anyone know how to fix this? I'm using acer...
  4. My laptop screen is flickering pink and green lines

My laptop screen is flickering pink and green lines: My laptop screen is flickering pink and green lines. I've already updated the driver. I tried connecting it to an external monitor using HDMI cable and it works fine. The flashing lines also appear when I access the bios. Does anyone know how to fix this? I'm using acer...
  5. Green/Pink Lines on my laptop screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Green/Pink Lines on my laptop screen: Hi, hope you have a good day and you are fine. So, the problem is that my laptop screen shows weird lines horizonatally I even reinstalled the whole windows and cleared the whole drive but still it is not going away. Once, I was just listening to music and then suddenly the...
  6. Green/Pink Lines on my laptop screen

Green/Pink Lines on my laptop screen: Hi, hope you have a good day and you are fine. So, the problem is that my laptop screen shows weird lines horizonatally I even reinstalled the whole windows and cleared the whole drive but still it is not going away. Once, I was just listening to music and then suddenly the...
  7. Green/Pink Lines on my laptop screen

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  8. Green and Pink Light on my Laptop display.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Green and Pink Light on my Laptop display.: Hi, My laptop is suffering with display issues from a month. The problem is that green and pink horizontal lines coming below on my laptop display. When I started my laptop these lines appear and when I come to desktop then also these lines are on the display I have...
  9. Pink and green display error

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Pink and green display error: Hi all, I've had my pc, custom built, for a couple of years. Specs Gtx 960 Intel core i5 4590 Msi h81m e33 8gb ram I just moved to a new place and don't have WiFi yet, so I don't think it's a driver issue. I was playing games last night so I know it was fine, but...
  10. green and pink horizontal stripes on the screen - Pavilion dv6-3152sl

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    green and pink horizontal stripes on the screen - Pavilion dv6-3152sl: When Iswitch on my Pavilion dv6-3152sl, immediatelyafter starting at the bottom of the screen there are green and pinkhorizontal stripes, just when Windows logo runs, which meanwhilelooks unclear. These stripes disappear as soon as the light blueWindows 7 Home Edition system...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows desktop green stripes

2. pc error pink striped screen