Windows 10: Display Option Disappeared

Discus and support Display Option Disappeared in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I have an MSI GeForce GTX 1050 graphics card. I have 1 output HMDI to my TV, and 1 Display Port to my monitor. For no obvious reason, I can no... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by jimlau, Apr 30, 2018.

1. jimlau Win User

Display Option Disappeared

I have an MSI GeForce GTX 1050 graphics card. I have 1 output HMDI to my TV, and 1 Display Port to my monitor.

For no obvious reason, I can no longer choose the HDMI as an output in windows. Under Display Settings, it won't recognize the HDMI display. It indicate I have only 1 display, not both.

Oddly, when my computer boots, it displays the BIOS info on the HDMI output (my TV). Then when Windows starts, it only shows on the display port and the HDMI signal is lost

What could have happened?

Thanks.

:)

jimlau, Apr 30, 2018

2. Windows 10 Calendar App - Display options not showing

The display options for the Calendar - Today, Month, Week, etc, disappear from header after app has opened.

The options are there when I first open the app, but disappear and are unselectable. Seems to happen after creating or editing an 'event'.

Closing and reopening the app brings options back.

Display Option Disappeared [​IMG]

Zephaniah_Scadder, Apr 30, 2018
  3. Auto rotate option has disappeared on windows 10

After updates were installed yesterday my screen rotation has not worked and it has disappeared as being an option to select, both in the action centre and in System - Display, its just gone.

I have a Lynx 1010.

runfreesight, Apr 30, 2018
Thema:

Display Option Disappeared

1. Display Option Disappeared - Similar Threads - Display Option Disappeared

2. Wifi option disappeared

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Wifi option disappeared: The wifi button disappeared from my navigation bar and I have attempted to troubleshot, restart computer, nothing works. I have tried some solutions found on this forum but no luck either. In the device manager windows logo+x my network adapter shows an error. The name of the...
  3. Wifi option disappeared

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wifi option disappeared: The option to turn on/connect to wifi has disappeared. I followed instructions below another question like this and uninstalled my adapter. When the computer restarted, the adapter did not reappear. Please help...
  4. Wifi option disappeared

Wifi option disappeared: The option to turn on/connect to wifi has disappeared. I followed instructions below another question like this and uninstalled my adapter. When the computer restarted, the adapter did not reappear. Please help...
  5. Wifi option Disappears

Wifi option Disappears: The Wifi option suddenly disappears from everywhere. I can't enable it from settings or control panel. I have to shutdown/restart for it to come again. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wifi-option-disappears/ad5958c9-caa0-4ca3-ba34-bf06fd7344b4
  6. The sleep option disappeared

The sleep option disappeared: Yesterday, while using my computer like I do every day, my screen went black while the computer "stayed on" the fans were running and the lights were on. I think either my connection was interrupted or my apps shut down, as I was told I went offline in the game I was playing...
  7. Display scale and layout options disappeared Windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    Display scale and layout options disappeared Windows 10: I wanted to change some settings, and when I opened display settings, I found that they are all "grayed out". I cannot change the size of text, apps, cannot change display resolution - the options are there, but there's no way to select a wanted option. The option dropdowns...
  8. Display option to extend or duplicate has disappeared.

Display option to extend or duplicate has disappeared.: Hi. Hopefully someone can help me as I'm tearing my hair out here. My display option to extend or duplicate has simply disappeared. I even reset my computer to factory settings and it still isn't there. It was there this afternoon, what has gone wrong and what can I...
  9. Display options

Display options: I loaned my laptop out and itds been returned in high contrast mode. I cannot figure out how to get it back to normal. PLEASE HELP{ https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/display-options/79fa75f5-3ec1-453f-a5d8-c5641626d8d6
  10. Wifi option disappeared

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Wifi option disappeared: Firstly there is exactly same thread about this problem, but it didn't help and you can not comment there any more so I ask help for again! My laptop no longer has the wifi button, it only allows me to use the internet using Ethernet. When I looked for the wifi option is...