Windows 10: Display or page moves to the left.

Discus and support Display or page moves to the left. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; when I go to another page ,my page will go to the left to blank page then comes back to the page before that I was on.This happens when I go to move up... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by IvanHyde, Aug 3, 2018.

1. IvanHyde Win User

Display or page moves to the left.

when I go to another page ,my page will go to the left to blank page then comes back to the page before that I was on.This happens when I go to move up the page to search or read.This just started out of the blue one day about a month ago. I have to click on the page first before I try to roll up the page. If I click on the page ,,I can move up or down all I like but!!! ,Go to the next page and if I do not click on the page first ,the page will move to the left to a blank and then comes back to the previous page I was on. This is driving me crazy. What can I do?

:)

IvanHyde, Aug 3, 2018
  2. newtekie1 Win User

TPU Minecraft Server

Done. Thanks for the suggestion!*Toast :toast:

newtekie1, Aug 3, 2018
  3. NOPD Win User
    Takes Forever To Move Up and Down Chrome Pages

On win 8.1
    I was able to move from bottom of web page to top of page (or the reverse)
    The keys were Fn + left arrow to move to top and Fn + down arrow to move to bottom.

Can't find any equivalent in windows 10
    Suggestions?

LENOVO laptop new yoga pro
    win 10

NOPD, Aug 3, 2018
  4. Display or page moves to the left.

Icons move to the left on a 4K monitor

Hi Dirk,

I realize the inconvenience you are experiencing with . I will certainly help you.

This issue might occur if there is display settings or icon settings.

To assist you better, please provided us the information below:

• What is the make and model of the computer?

I suggest you to follow the steps below to change auto arrange icon settings and also update display adapter driver in the Device Manager. Check if it helps.

Step 1: I recommend you to change auto arrange icon settings.

1. Right click on Desktop screen.

2. Then click on View.

3. Uncheck mark on Auto arrange icons.

Step 2: I suggest you to update the latest driver for display adapter in the Device Manager.

1. Press Windows Key + R Key.

2. Then type “devmgmt.msc” without the quotes and hit on
    Enter Key.

3. Expand Display Adapter.

4. Right click on the driver and click on Update Driver Software.

5. Follow the instruction to update the driver.

Please get back to us with an update on issue with using monitor and change in desktop icon settings, we will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Nyima Yonten, Aug 3, 2018
Thema:

Display or page moves to the left.

1. Display or page moves to the left. - Similar Threads - Display page moves

2. Mouse keeps moving to the left

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mouse keeps moving to the left: Ever since this morning, my mouse has been acting up. At first, it would just stay within the bottom left corner and when I tried to move it, would stay within the taskbar area. Now however, it moves into the main area but without me doing anything it will move itself to the...
  3. Mouse keeps moving to the left

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Mouse keeps moving to the left: Ever since this morning, my mouse has been acting up. At first, it would just stay within the bottom left corner and when I tried to move it, would stay within the taskbar area. Now however, it moves into the main area but without me doing anything it will move itself to the...
  4. Cursor is moving left automatically.

Cursor is moving left automatically.: Sir./ madam I have recently Flashed windows 11 in my pc . and I am facing a problem. That Cursor is moving left automatically. I have tried by uninstalling driver to fix this issue. I got failed. Please help me. Is there any file or s/w corrupted.?...
  5. Cannot move taskbar to left

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot move taskbar to left: Split from this thread.Is there a way of going back to the other windows? I can't move my taskbar to the left side. And I am so used to it being there. I now have to use the hiding bar. ugh.thanks...
  6. Cannot move taskbar to left

Cannot move taskbar to left: Split from this thread.Is there a way of going back to the other windows? I can't move my taskbar to the left side. And I am so used to it being there. I now have to use the hiding bar. ugh.thanks...
  7. Page file moved

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Page file moved: Windows 10 has unexpectedly but thankfully moved my page file from drive D to drive C. I say thankfully because it was causing, with office and click to run, 100% disc usage on drive D with the page file there. Is this normal Windows behaviour or is there something sinister...
  8. DISPLAY SHIFTS TO THE LEFT

in Windows 10 Customization
    DISPLAY SHIFTS TO THE LEFT: Whenever I restart the computer the display is shifted to the left, I can see it starting during the restart, the Dell logo is off center, to the left. I have to go into settings when it's back up then change the display resolution and then click revert to have where I want...
  9. Page display

in Windows 10 Customization
    Page display: When I click on explorer it doesn't display full page and it shows smaller version of page in upper left corner. My husband was on computer the other day and must have done something to change the display. How do I get rid of small page in left corner and get full page...
  10. Windows 10 Extended Display - 3 displays mouse moves off left of monitor screen

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows 10 Extended Display - 3 displays mouse moves off left of monitor screen: We are currently running 3 displays setup as extended displays. 2 are for displaying slides to the audience. The 3rd is our PC monitor display. Currently the mouse pointer will disappear off to the left on the PC monitor. We then move the mouse to the right until it...