Windows 10: display port to hdmi no signal

Discus and support display port to hdmi no signal in Windows 10 Graphic Cards to solve the problem; when i connect a dvi or hdmi from my gtx 780 to my acer H274HL Monitor all works fine but when i want to connect display port cable on my gtx 780 and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Graphic Cards' started by snuggles, Mar 2, 2016.

1. snuggles Win User

display port to hdmi no signal

when i connect a dvi or hdmi from my gtx 780 to my acer H274HL Monitor all works fine but when i want to connect display port cable on my gtx 780 and the other side is hdmi that goes to my monitor than there is no signal at all

i am running windows 10 64 bit enterprise and all drivers are up to date also windows updates are up to date

i have tryed everything and nothing helped can some one help me

many thanks *chuckle

:)

snuggles, Mar 2, 2016
  2. JOwen999 Win User

HDMI for Dell Inspiron 3000 series w/ Windows 10

just found out from Dell that my HDMI port is IN only.....

JOwen999, Mar 2, 2016
  3. Dual Monitor Display stopped working after most recent Windows 10 update

I have been operating a dual display setup with my computer. After the most recent Windows 10 update, my computer no longer recognizes the 2nd display. I cannot detect the 2nd display in the display settings.

The display that is working is the primary monitor through the DVI port.

The display that is not working is my Samsung TV through the HDMI port.

After the most recent Windows 10 update, the Samsung TV through the HDMI port stopped working. I have a GTX 1080 and the drivers are up-to-date. I know the cable is working because the HDMI auto-switch input feature on my TV is triggered when I turn my computer
    on. However, the TV says there is no signal coming from the HDMI input connected to my computer.

This appears to be a Windows 10 glitch that needs to be resolved. Your help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you,

--

Scott

ScottHellmuth, Mar 2, 2016
  4. CountMike New Member

CountMike, Mar 2, 2016
  5. snuggles Win User
    thanks for the fast reply but my cable is displayport to hdmi, from deltaco i dont think the active adapter is the right one, i could be wrong

display port to hdmi no signal [​IMG]

snuggles, Mar 2, 2016
  6. NavyLCDR New Member
    NavyLCDR, Mar 2, 2016
  7. snuggles Win User
    thanks, but that did not help at all, still no signal on the screen

snuggles, Mar 2, 2016
  8. NavyLCDR New Member

Does the monitor/TV you are trying to use have more than one HDMI input and is it set for the correct one (input source)?

Does Windows show two monitors connected under display settings?

NavyLCDR, Mar 3, 2016
  9. snuggles Win User
    the monitor has hdmi,dvi and vga input , i am using now the dvi input but i want to use display port to hdmi and there is only one monitor under display settings

snuggles, Mar 3, 2016
  10. NavyLCDR New Member
    Do you have another HDMI source you can connect to the monitor, like a DVD player? That would rule out the HDMI input on the monitor being bad, then you would have to look at the cable and/or graphics card.

NavyLCDR, Mar 3, 2016
  11. snuggles Win User
    yep same problem i check the panasonic tx-40cs520e tv also no signal, think is cable or graphic card is there a way to test the card if its broken and that u can see if the ports on the card gets a signal or power

snuggles, Mar 3, 2016
  12. NavyLCDR New Member
    Do you have the latest drivers installed for the graphics card?

If new drivers or reloading graphics card drivers doesn't fix it, the next thing I would suggest is to try the display port to HDMI adapter a couple of us have suggested already with a regular HDMI cable. If your cable is bad or you just need an adapter because for some reason a straight cable won't work - spending $20 on the adapter is a lot cheaper than new graphics card. I just installed my GTX 970 card a week ago and I had plenty of HDMI cables so that is why I went with the adapter instead of buying a new display port to hdmi cable.

NavyLCDR, Mar 3, 2016
  13. snuggles Win User

yes 362.00, thanks for the help i just ordered 2 x gtx 980 ti matrix from asus

snuggles, Mar 3, 2016
  14. NavyLCDR New Member
    Methinks someone was looking for an excuse to upgrade graphics cards display port to hdmi no signal :)

NavyLCDR, Mar 3, 2016
  15. snuggles Win User
    no excuse i hat those 780´s a very long time , its time for something new, thanks for the help

snuggles, Mar 3, 2016
Thema:

1. display port to hdmi no signal - Similar Threads - display port hdmi

2. HDMI instead of Display Port

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HDMI instead of Display Port: My computer has been using the display port for a long time. I now want to use the HDMI port, but it will not display. It displays fine on the DP but when I connect to the HDMI port, it just stays blank. I purchased a new computer and would like to use my old one headlessly,...
  3. HDMI instead of Display Port

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    HDMI instead of Display Port: My computer has been using the display port for a long time. I now want to use the HDMI port, but it will not display. It displays fine on the DP but when I connect to the HDMI port, it just stays blank. I purchased a new computer and would like to use my old one headlessly,...
  4. HDMI instead of Display Port

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Display vs HDMI Ports

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Display vs HDMI Ports: Which to use is the Question. I built a computer (never done that before) to use 4 monitors. My video card (not a gamer) is a Nvidia Quadro P-1000 which has 4 display mini outputs with connectors for large display connection outputs. I bought - Display to HDMI cables for use...
  6. Display port for HDMI not working

in Windows 10 Customization
    Display port for HDMI not working: I cannot get the second monitor to work. It seems there is no output signal from display port for HDMI. I'm wondering if there is some setting that need to be done? (The monitor (HP LA2306x) is working fine with another computer)...
  7. No Signal at Display Port

No Signal at Display Port: I just purchased and set up Dell U2719D dual monitors. The connection is a display port to display port to dual NVIDEA K620 video cards in a Dell Precision Tower 3620. OS is Windows 10, 64 bit with latest updates (Version 1803). All video drivers have latest updates. Computer...
  8. No HDMI signal?

No HDMI signal?: This is a brand new Dell XPS 3890 dekstop; just got it last Tuesday (Windows 10 Home). I got notification from Dell that I had a BIOS update, so I clicked to install it. Ever since I installed it, whenever I put my computer to sleep, start or restart I get these messages on...
  9. No HDMI signal?

No HDMI signal?: This is a brand new Dell XPS 3890 dekstop; just got it last Tuesday (Windows 10 Home). I got notification from Dell that I had a BIOS update, so I clicked to install it. Ever since I installed it, whenever I put my computer to sleep, start or restart I get these messages on...
  10. no HDMI signal

no HDMI signal: I have an ASUS monitor and ASUS desktop with a graphics card not on board graphics. I have an HDMI cable from the monitor to the video card. Today for the first time while on the internet my screen froze and then went blue saying no HDMI signal. I tried everything but still...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. dell u2719d hdmi no sound

2. dell monitor u2719d does no hdmi sound