Windows 10: Display position question

Discus and support Display position question in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I have two displays or monitors, side by side. The taskbar clock only displays on the right monitor. I would like it to display on the left monitor,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by mobile1, Oct 16, 2015.

1. mobile1 Win User

Display position question

I have two displays or monitors, side by side.

The taskbar clock only displays on the right monitor. I would like it to display on the left monitor, or both monitors.

How can I change this?

Thank you for your help.

:)

mobile1, Oct 16, 2015

2. I have Windows 10 OS. How do I adjust the X / Y position of my screen display?

I have Windows 10 OS. My laptops screen is not working so I am viewing my display with an external monitor using my laptop's blue external monitor display. The left one inch part of the display is black and the far right part of the display is not viewable
    on my monitor.

How do I adjust the X and Y coordinate positions of the display positioning so that I can move the viewable display position to the left?

Thank you in advance for your time and consideration in answering my question.

Sincerely,

Robert

RobertYarnall, Oct 16, 2015
  3. Positioning Methods Question?

Continuing my ongoing saga with my Nokia 5800 which I want to use solely as a Sat Nav device, I have acquired a new sim card to try and solve the 'favourite route' problem I spoke about in another thread.

My question is, why does my phone still download data when I'm using Sat Nav, even though I have disabled everything except Integrated GPS?

Thanks in advance

Arkie...

arkwright617, Oct 16, 2015
  4. Brink
    Brink New Member

Brink, Oct 16, 2015
  5. Dude Win User
    Hello mobile 1, in addition to setting the main display as shown above, you can unlock your taskbar. Then just drag it to the monitor you want to show the clock on.

Dude, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. Display position question - Similar Threads - Display position question

2. "Rearrange your displays" snaps to the wrong position.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "Rearrange your displays" snaps to the wrong position.: To see this illustrated, you will need to zoom in on this image.Once you have zoomed in, you will notice there is a 2 pixel high gap below my left and right monitor, despite them clearly lining up together in the "Rearrange your displays" settings window shown in the same...
  3. "Rearrange your displays" snaps to the wrong position.

in Windows 10 Customization
    "Rearrange your displays" snaps to the wrong position.: To see this illustrated, you will need to zoom in on this image.Once you have zoomed in, you will notice there is a 2 pixel high gap below my left and right monitor, despite them clearly lining up together in the "Rearrange your displays" settings window shown in the same...
  4. A stupid display question..

in Windows 10 Gaming
    A stupid display question..: Hello guys! I'm Alex from italy. I just can't figure out how can I switch between my two monitor. I try to explain better. My second monitor is a TV connected with hdmi cable, sometimes I need to see the second desktop while the normal TV is running without switching the...
  5. A stupid display question..

A stupid display question..: Hello guys! I'm Alex from italy. I just can't figure out how can I switch between my two monitor. I try to explain better. My second monitor is a TV connected with hdmi cable, sometimes I need to see the second desktop while the normal TV is running without switching the...
  6. 3d Builder object positioning question

in Windows 10 Gaming
    3d Builder object positioning question: In 3d Builder, I'm trying to accurately position objects in relation to other objects. Clicking and dragging works to get it close, but to get it exact, I enter the X,Y,Z coordinates. For example, if I create a cube and position it at 0,0,0, does that position the center of...
  7. 3d Builder object positioning question

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    3d Builder object positioning question: In 3d Builder, I'm trying to accurately position objects in relation to other objects. Clicking and dragging works to get it close, but to get it exact, I enter the X,Y,Z coordinates. For example, if I create a cube and position it at 0,0,0, does that position the center of...
  8. Display management question

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Display management question: Hello, I have a laptop running Windows 10. I also have 2 external monitors I like to use along with the laptop screen. One monitor is on my left and one is on my right with the laptop in the center. Here's my problem. When I use all three screens, everything works fine. But...
  9. Size and position of display pages changes on restart

Size and position of display pages changes on restart: I like to adjust the size and position of things I open in Microsoft 10 Windows. Previously, when the computer restarted for whatever reason, the display opened with everything as it had been set before restart. Lately, on restart, anything I have open is stacked on the left...
  10. Display question

in Windows 10 Support
    Display question: My display started showing this: [img] [img] How can I fix it? 94317