Windows 10: Display problem after last update

Discus and support Display problem after last update in Windows 10 Graphic Cards to solve the problem; Yesterday the update 10586.104 left some weird happenings on the display. along the right hand side the upper and lower corners are darker and in the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Graphic Cards' started by shipinomore10, Feb 9, 2016.

1. Display problem after last update

Yesterday the update 10586.104 left some weird happenings on the display.
    along the right hand side the upper and lower corners are darker and in the middle it much brighter.
    its like the login screen with window showing a bright light when you start up did not seem to clear when it loaded the desktop. also other apps when they load appear the same way.
    has anyone experienced this problem?
    Shipinomore.

:)

shipinomore10, Feb 9, 2016

2. After last update, display witches off after minutes of inactivity

Hi Will,

Thank you for posting your response.

We are glad to know that your issue has been fixed.

Do let us know if you require any further assistance with respect to Windows.

Vanessa

Vanessa Sohtun, Feb 9, 2016
  3. WillJD Win User
    After last update, display witches off after minutes of inactivity

Thank you for that nifty tool. I was not aware of that. It found the problems and fixed them, now I will test it out to see if it actually works. Thanks again!

Issues found

L: Time before display goes to sleep is too long

Time before display goes to sleep is too long
    The period of time before a display turns off is longer than the default setting, and might affect power usage.

Fixed

Restore the default sleep setting for the display

Completed

L: Time before computer goes to sleep is too long

Time before computer goes to sleep is too long
    The period of time before your computer enters sleep mode is longer than the default setting, and might affect power usage.

Fixed

Restore the default sleep setting for the computer

Completed

WillJD, Feb 9, 2016
  4. Display problem after last update

monitor is going down hill.
    ordered new AIO

shipinomore10, Feb 10, 2016
Thema:

Display problem after last update

1. Display problem after last update - Similar Threads - Display problem last

2. Problems after last Windows update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problems after last Windows update: After the last Windows 11 update, all the icons on my desktop stopped working. How can I get them to work again. I am a computer idiot and know very little about how they work...
  3. Display port problem after last windows updates

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Display port problem after last windows updates: hello after the last windows update of the 16/03/2021 my displayport start of fail and appear a message in the monitor that says "displayport not signal" each time when i open a game or when i open virtual machines or when im in the desktop, i make all that i find here about...
  4. Display port problem after last updates

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Display port problem after last updates: hello after the last update of the 16/03/2021 my displayport start of fail and appear a message in the monitor that says "displayport not signal" each time when i open a game or when i open virtual machines or when im in the desktop, i make a new instalation of windows 10...
  5. Display stays dim after last update

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Display stays dim after last update: Hi I just updated the Windows 10 to the 2004 version but now my screen is very dim. When I go to displays it does not show the option to change the brightness as it did before. The device manager says the Intel HD Family driver is blocked. What can I do to change this...
  6. Problem after last Update

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Problem after last Update: Hi, After updating the las version of Windows 10 was automatically updated, my desktop freezes everytime i turn on the computer. My laptop is fairly new and had worked well until this episode. Is there a way to fix this? Thanks...
  7. Problem after the last update for 1903

Problem after the last update for 1903: Used recovery after problems after the last update for Windows 1903. I now have a laptop that opens items I have not clicked on, takes at least 4 clicks to select a box on a page and even then will uncheck it. It is almost impossible to move an item or scroll a page. The...
  8. Display and mouse problems after the last Win 10 update

in Windows 10 Customization
    Display and mouse problems after the last Win 10 update: This lasted update did something to my Hp w2338h computer and monitor. I know have a horizental line about that is about 1/4 from the edge of the right side of the monitor and my arrow for my mouse acts like it has a mind of it own. Just starts moving on it own and jumps...
  9. problems after last update

problems after last update: After last update my computer volume, windows task bar, edge, start button, cortona,,,among other items I can't access such as my control panal..!!! how do I fix it???...
  10. problems after last update

problems after last update: Hi, I got my PC updated lately and now have alot of problems. Sleep button disapeared, power settings disapeard, cannot turn off display, my nvidia card is not working and have some graphic glitches while scrolling internet pages. Also got blurry apps even they weren´t...