Windows 10: Display Problems After Firefox Upgrade

Discus and support Display Problems After Firefox Upgrade in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; I use the website LSU Football - Geaux Tigers!!!, and it has two twitter feeds as shown in the attached screenshot. These twitter feeds updated just... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by TexasBandit, Jan 18, 2018.

1. Display Problems After Firefox Upgrade

I use the website LSU Football - Geaux Tigers!!!, and it has two twitter feeds as shown in the attached screenshot. These twitter feeds updated just fine until the upgrade. I believe it must be a setting that changed. By the way, the feeds fill in just fine in IE as shown in the second screenshot. Any help is most appreciated.

:)

TexasBandit, Jan 18, 2018
  2. GVLynch Win User

Secure Connection Failed errors in Firefox after Windows 10 Update

After upgrade from Win7 to Win10 Firefox continued to work fine until yesterday when, after what I believe was a Win10 update, I cannot load (or properly display) secure sites...https sites. Can't log into Outlook for email...Secure Connection Failed.
    My online banking can be logged into but the site is displayed with text links instead of what a web page should look like. I have uninstalled and reinstalled Firefox...not the problem. Secure sites seem ok in Microsoft Edge. Anybody else have problems with
    https sites after Win10 upgrade or update?

GVLynch, Jan 18, 2018
  3. Can't see videos on Facebook since my upgrade to Windows 10

After another round of new display drive updates which did not solve the problem, we downloaded the just released Firefox update. Problem solved in Firefox at least.

TimSmith111, Jan 18, 2018
  4. Display Problems After Firefox Upgrade

Hi TexasBandit.

Twitter doesn't like tracking protection. You can see symbols by site address. Please disable for this site.

Display Problems After Firefox Upgrade [​IMG]

Originally posted by f14tomcat.

Go Bama. LOL

Caledon Ken, Jan 18, 2018
  5. Thank you so much. I knew it had to be something simple, but I did not know what it was. I disabled tracking protection, and it is working just fine now. Thanks again!

TexasBandit, Jan 18, 2018
  6. Glad the forum could help. Thanks for marking thread solved, others will find.

Caledon Ken, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Display Problems After Firefox Upgrade

1. Display Problems After Firefox Upgrade - Similar Threads - Display Problems Firefox

2. Problems with firefox

in Browsers and Email
    Problems with firefox: I have been using firefox (89.0.2, 90.0.2, 78.12 esr) for a while and I am not satisfy with the way it functions. 1) It use up 60% of cpu resource while surfing and closing (edge and IEuse only less than 10% of cpu resource). 2) Check up task manager, it has about 6 firefox...
  3. Firefox problem

in Browsers and Email
    Firefox problem: When I go to the sign in page in Firefox 80, and click on the sign in button, I then get an endless wheel going round. How do I get past this to sign into my account? Thank you for looking. 165782
  4. Firefox - Settings and Display

in Browsers and Email
    Firefox - Settings and Display: Now that FF is auto load via FVD I got all my links sorted and operational. Then I lost all my passwords to every site that required them; they just vanished. Had to reinput, making sure they were 'remembered' again. Now a new occurrence. Remember when IE11 came out and the...
  5. a problem with the firefox browser

in Browsers and Email
    a problem with the firefox browser: This is on a Gateway laptop model NV570P-18U, OS Win 10 Home 64 bit. When I boot up the laptop and the desktop comes up. Random programs that are installed on my C: HD will pop up on the desktop without me clicking on those programs to open them up. I screen captured one of...
  6. Display Drivers causing problems after upgrade

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Display Drivers causing problems after upgrade: I am trying to upgrade a Windows 7 Pro desktop to Windows 10 Pro via a clean install. Everything goes smoothly until Windows installs the display drivers. With an AMD Radeon HD 6450 graphics card installed, Windows locks up completely when installing its auto-detected...
  7. Problem with Firefox

in Browsers and Email
    Problem with Firefox: When I open any website it opens okay then after a few seconds it does this Attachment 247923 After a few more seconds it comes up normal has anyone any idea what is the cause and cure I am on firefox build69 The attachment was loaded as screenshot why has that changed 140788
  8. Firefox Problem

in Windows 10 Support
    Firefox Problem: *chuckle Recently I have been having a few problems with Mozilla Firefox Quantum. Sorry, that is not quite accurate as since Mozilla has been changing the rules and format constantly for the last 2 years appox, constant problems. Latest problem for myself being I can download...
  9. Multiple problems with Firefox

in Browsers and Email
    Multiple problems with Firefox: I've had to change my default browser to MS Edge due to multiple problems. I think one of the major problems is that my cookies are disabled and I can't find a way to enable them. I have instructions that say go to menu bar and click "Preferences". However, when I click the...
  10. Can't browse google in Firefox after upgrade

in Browsers and Email
    Can't browse google in Firefox after upgrade: Hi all, I just upgraded to Windows 10 on my Toshiba Satellite S55-A machine 2 days ago. Ever since the upgrade, I couldn't get to google.com on my default Firefox &/or Chrome browser. I was able to sync new files with my Dropbox desktop app. I also saw the internet (WiFi &...