Windows 10: Display problems with Blender and Photoshop (etc...)

Discus and support Display problems with Blender and Photoshop (etc...) in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello! I am experiencing some display Problems with graphic programs like Blender or Photoshop. I have updated my system from Win7 a few month... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by denesb, Dec 17, 2017.

1. denesb Win User

Display problems with Blender and Photoshop (etc...)

Hello!

I am experiencing some display Problems with graphic programs like Blender or Photoshop.

I have updated my system from Win7 a few month ago. Everything was functioning smoothly before.

Since then, performance needing graphic programs have this problem:

Display problems with Blender and Photoshop (etc...) [​IMG]

During scrolling, parts of the picture freezes and updating only if I move the scene again.
    Other example if I select a part of a mesh, I can't see the selection marked, I have to move the picture again.
    I hope I don't have to explain how disturbing this is...

Same phenomenon in Photoshop, after making some changes, I can't see whats happend, I have to take some action (like zooming in or out) to update the image I am seeing.

I have tried to update the graphic card drivers, everything should be up to date. (15.200.1065.0)
    I have tried several tipps from around the internet, nothing helped.

Hope you have some ideas to solve this, I wouldn't be happy to downgrade back to Win7 in order to be able to work with graphic programs again...

Many thanks in advance!

:)

denesb, Dec 17, 2017
  2. Electroll Win User

Small menu text on some applications

Sorry if I have posted in the wrong section but..

I'm facing a problem where a few applications such as Photoshop, OBS and Blender I have opened have small menu texts.

Screenshot

Screenshot

Screenshot

Thanks in advance!

Electroll, Dec 17, 2017
  3. TereSanz Win User
    Problems with the latest forced update

My computer used to run smoothly and since this last update, a couple of days ago, which lasted a super long time to install, my computer was ok handling all sorts of high demand programs at the same time, now it crashes one if I open another and so on.
    This computer could handle a game, photoshop, InDesign, Blender and Maya at the same time. Now, just opening photoshop will crash anything else I am doing. How can I fix this or what is the problem? Can this update be reverted to the previous state of things?

TereSanz, Dec 17, 2017
Thema:

Display problems with Blender and Photoshop (etc...)

1. Display problems with Blender and Photoshop (etc...) - Similar Threads - Display problems Blender

2. Photoshop Elements 2023 Update Problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Photoshop Elements 2023 Update Problem: Hi. I've been using PS Elements for like 7-8 years and when i began searching for an upgrade i came across the Microsoft Store version. Bought and installed without a problem. It works fine and there was no difference from the Adobe version at first. Then came the update...
  3. photoshop color problem.

in Windows 10 Customization
    photoshop color problem.: I am a new graphic designer.my adobe illustrator and Adobe photoshop is messed up.i think its due to recent 20h1 update that i did 2 days ago,issue is. when ever i import a image into he software it doesnt have its orignal color but instead it have a slight cyan hue and my...
  4. Blender, photoshop simply won't open.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Blender, photoshop simply won't open.: I tried: Restarting Reinstalling Updating drivers Checked for corrupted drivers did /sfc scannow did chkdsk /f Updated windows Tried the uninstall and reinstall the ntdll.dll file (the error message said that the .dll was loaded but they couldnt proceed with stuff...
  5. Photoshop and blender won't open, tried literally everything.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Photoshop and blender won't open, tried literally everything.: I tried: Restarting Reinstalling Updating drivers Checked for corrupted drivers did /sfc scannow did chkdsk /f Updated windows Tried the uninstall and reinstall the ntdll.dll file the error message said that the .dll was loaded but they couldnt proceed with stuff and many...
  6. Photoshop problem on Wacom tablet

Photoshop problem on Wacom tablet: When window ink is 'on', Photoshop is lagging. I tried to turn 'off' window ink in properties and create PSUserConfig file with UseSystemStylus 0. But it led to the frozen cursor in Photoshop. I used Wacom pen and a mouse. I tried to reinstall wacom driver, Photoshop, removed...
  7. Improve Scrolling with the Microsoft Arc Mouse in Photoshop (Illustrator etc.)

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Improve Scrolling with the Microsoft Arc Mouse in Photoshop (Illustrator etc.): I have seen quite a few post where people are having issues with the Microsoft Arc Mouse in Photoshop and other Adobe programs. THIS RESOLVED MY ISSUE: Go to Mouse Settings Make Sure "Multiple Lines at a time" is selected Here's the fix. By default it's 3 or 4...
  8. Software like Photoshop, Vegas and Blender crash suddenly without any notice

Software like Photoshop, Vegas and Blender crash suddenly without any notice: Already had this problem, although I fixed this with Microsoft community's help (Intel HD Driver Update) This is happening again... I have Windows 10 Home on an i5-8500 intel uhd 630 PC (no external graphics card) Photoshop and Blender crash all of a sudden every time (in...
  9. problem Blender 2.8 and 2.79

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    problem Blender 2.8 and 2.79: last updates of HD graphics 630 cause a problem on blender around Open GL. I saw other subject around minecraft and opengl. and the discussion around this here are telling Intell is telling this is a problem with win 10 and microsoft with Intel. can you find a solution fast...
  10. problem Blender 2.8 and 2.79

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    problem Blender 2.8 and 2.79: last updates of HD graphics 630 cause a problem on blender around Open GL. I saw other subject around minecraft and opengl. and the discussion around this here are telling Intell is telling this is a problem with win 10 and microsoft with Intel. can you find a solution fast...