Windows 10: Display Problems

Discus and support Display Problems in Windows 10 Graphic Cards to solve the problem; Hi The display on my laptop has suddenly gone larger that it was - when I go into display settings there are only 2 options - 1024 x 768 and 800 x 600... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Graphic Cards' started by DoubleD55, Dec 4, 2017.

1. DoubleD55 Win User

Display Problems

Hi
    The display on my laptop has suddenly gone larger that it was - when I go into display settings there are only 2 options - 1024 x 768 and 800 x 600 - I'm sure there used to be more options

Has anyone any ideas please

Thanks

:)

DoubleD55, Dec 4, 2017

2. start menu stopped working

Cannot get start menu to pop up. Worked till yesterday, now won't. Turned off computer and back on - still won't work

problems-problems, Dec 4, 2017
  3. some serious problems with nokia 6131

Thanks ! But where can I do the factory reset ?

problems---01, Dec 4, 2017
  4. pyramid10 Win User

Display Problems

Either the graphics driver was updated and did not deliver the goods; or the driver failed and a Microsoft generic driver was installed.

pyramid10, Dec 4, 2017
  5. DoubleD55 Win User
    Thanks pyramid10 - rolled back to the previous graphics driver and everything's back to normal - must have been the Windows 10 update that did it?

Thanks again*Smile

DoubleD55, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Display Problems

1. Display Problems - Similar Threads - Display Problems

2. Extended and mirror display problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Extended and mirror display problem: While the cursor works but clicking on anything doesn't work on extended display and if set on mirror display the colour calibration resets on the main monitor im using asus vivobook with xp pen display tablet...
  3. Extended and mirror display problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Extended and mirror display problem: While the cursor works but clicking on anything doesn't work on extended display and if set on mirror display the colour calibration resets on the main monitor im using asus vivobook with xp pen display tablet...
  4. Problem with Wireless Display. Mouse dissapears

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem with Wireless Display. Mouse dissapears: Whenever my mouse goes over the window, where my android phone is projected, the mouse disappear. The keyboard seems to work to use the phone. The mouse completely disappears from the screen and doesn't react to any input. Can't exit out the window unless stopping screen...
  5. Problem with Wireless Display. Mouse dissapears

Problem with Wireless Display. Mouse dissapears: Whenever my mouse goes over the window, where my android phone is projected, the mouse disappear. The keyboard seems to work to use the phone. The mouse completely disappears from the screen and doesn't react to any input. Can't exit out the window unless stopping screen...
  6. bigger problem, now my display does not work, tried using an external monitor,, no change....

in Windows 10 Gaming
    bigger problem, now my display does not work, tried using an external monitor,, no change....: Support tried to fix an error on my laptop, They left me hanging and nothing was fixed. Now i have a very big issue. I think the fix has messed up all my drivers. My laptop monitor is blank, external as wellI ve tried all guides provided. No change, cant even activate safe...
  7. bigger problem, now my display does not work, tried using an external monitor,, no change....

bigger problem, now my display does not work, tried using an external monitor,, no change....: Support tried to fix an error on my laptop, They left me hanging and nothing was fixed. Now i have a very big issue. I think the fix has messed up all my drivers. My laptop monitor is blank, external as wellI ve tried all guides provided. No change, cant even activate safe...
  8. bigger problem, now my display does not work, tried using an external monitor,, no change....

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  9. hello! i have a problem with projecting display on windows 11!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    hello! i have a problem with projecting display on windows 11!: I Have a samsung tv and i want to make a projecting my monitor, to tv and i cannot connect and i see the error Couldn't connect ! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hello-i-have-a-problem-with-projecting-display-on/ef697bd0-298f-4760-a81f-47968f60b742
  10. hello! i have a problem with projecting display on windows 11!

hello! i have a problem with projecting display on windows 11!: I Have a samsung tv and i want to make a projecting my monitor, to tv and i cannot connect and i see the error Couldn't connect ! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hello-i-have-a-problem-with-projecting-display-on/ef697bd0-298f-4760-a81f-47968f60b742