Windows 10: Display Projection window problem.

Discus and support Display Projection window problem. in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi, I press the function key shortcut for projecting display on other devices. A window from left-hand side opens up. I select 'PC Screen Only' by... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by manubhatt3, Dec 26, 2017.

1. Display Projection window problem.

Hi,

I press the function key shortcut for projecting display on other devices. A window from left-hand side opens up. I select 'PC Screen Only' by clicking on that option or by pressing 'Enter' key. Nothing happens. I have to press the function key shortcut again to get rid of that popup/window containing all the options. Earlier, I remember, on selecting 'PC Screen Only' option, the window used to go away into the left side of the PC window.

I am concerned because lately when I try to end the screensaver by pressing any key or touchpad, Or when I try to lock the windows by pressing 'Window key + L', momentarily the same window/popup(for display projection) shows up. I obviously suspect that these two problems are related.

Any help will be appreciated, thanks.

:)

manubhatt3, Dec 26, 2017

2. Display Projection window problem.

Press Windows key + X

Click Device Manager

Expand Display adapters

Right click the current display adapter

Click Uninstall

Exit Device Manager

Restart

Andre Da Costa, Dec 26, 2017
  3. Display Projection window problem.

Thanks a lot.

Doing that did remove the momentary occurrence of that pane window while locking or unlocking the windows.

But I still can't seem to be able to select 'PC Screen Only' as nothing happens and the pane window stays as it is when I click on that option or press 'Enter'.

I suppose this is how it worked always but I recall it differently.

abhaybhatt, Dec 26, 2017
Thema:

Display Projection window problem.

1. Display Projection window problem. - Similar Threads - Display Projection window

2. hello! i have a problem with projecting display on windows 11!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    hello! i have a problem with projecting display on windows 11!: I Have a samsung tv and i want to make a projecting my monitor, to tv and i cannot connect and i see the error Couldn't connect ! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hello-i-have-a-problem-with-projecting-display-on/ef697bd0-298f-4760-a81f-47968f60b742
  3. hello! i have a problem with projecting display on windows 11!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    hello! i have a problem with projecting display on windows 11!: I Have a samsung tv and i want to make a projecting my monitor, to tv and i cannot connect and i see the error Couldn't connect ! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hello-i-have-a-problem-with-projecting-display-on/ef697bd0-298f-4760-a81f-47968f60b742
  4. Projecting display doesn't work with new drivers.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Projecting display doesn't work with new drivers.: I updated my gpu with the latest driver but windows say that projecting is not possible. If I got back to my old driver then it works,But I need the new drivers to work for projecting....
  5. Project to this PC problem

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Project to this PC problem: Hi, I have some difficulties to make the "Project to this PC" feature working on my 2 computers. The feature is installed on my laptop and on my desktop computers. From laptop I can see the desktop and project onto it. Both computers are connected on same wifi network...
  6. Changing display numbers and projection settings

in Windows 10 Customization
    Changing display numbers and projection settings: Hi, I'm familiar with how to change basic display settings drag and drop, make 1 primary and 2nd one secondary. But I have a problem. On my last windows today when I'd choose a projection option "Show only on PC screen" might be called different, I'm using Croatian then the...
  7. Windows Photos Export Video Project Problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Photos Export Video Project Problem: Hi, When i make a video on the video project function of the photos application, when i go to export it (have tried high and medium file size), it is stuck on 0% and simply will not export. Thanks:)...
  8. a problem in connecting to a project

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    a problem in connecting to a project: suddenly the laptop isn't recognized on any project when I change product to second pc only nothing changed Is there a driver for it to be installed? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/a-problem-in-connecting-to-a-project/a8ba9327-250a-4e12-a9c5-55c71fa6e339
  9. Windows randomly changing display project modes

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Windows randomly changing display project modes: Hi, Pretty much since I installed Windows 10 a few years ago, I've had this odd problem that is from what I can tell, completely random. I use three main monitors that use the Extended profile when viewing (Win+P) I then switch to Second Screen Only which is my TV. It works...
  10. Add Project Display context menu in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Add Project Display context menu in Windows 10: How to: Add Project Display context menu in Windows 10 How to Add a Project Display context menu in Windows 10 main display of your Windows 10 PC to project on either the PC screen only, duplicate on second display, extend across all displays, or second screen only....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. any key press opens up project pane windows multi room display