Windows 10: Display question

Discus and support Display question in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; My display started showing this: [img] [img] How can I fix it? 94317 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by mobile1, Sep 26, 2017.

1. mobile1 Win User

Display question

My display started showing this:

Display question [​IMG]

Display question [​IMG]

How can I fix it?

:)

mobile1, Sep 26, 2017

2. Display question

Yes you can have the clock as a screen saver on the 2610 and a lot of other cheeper phones.

kingpin007, Sep 26, 2017
  3. Display question

I am looking for a simple, cheap mobile that will retain something (clock?) on the display when the phone is switched on, and will not disappear after so many seconds. Do the 2610 model do this?

Regards

PJ Mac

pjmac35---01, Sep 26, 2017
  4. Eagle51 Win User

Display question

Hey mobile1,
    Looks like you accidentally set a web page as your desktop background. Go to Settings > Personalization > Background and change it.

Eagle51, Sep 26, 2017
Thema:

Display question

1. Display question - Similar Threads - Display question

2. Asus laptop randomly freezing, Microsoft Basic Display Adapter questions

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Asus laptop randomly freezing, Microsoft Basic Display Adapter questions: Hi everyone, so some months ago my father's laptop (Asus Q504U) started having some issues, it would randomly freeze, forcing me to shut it down by holding the power button. This made the laptop useless. After some time of troubleshooting and doing a fresh install of Win...
  3. Display Power & sleep question

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Display Power & sleep question: I recently got a new computer running win-10 and a new Dell monitor. Went through the setup steps one of which was display settings. I put 20 min in for power setting and never in sleep. I've used these setting for years in other machines but now the monitor will not power...
  4. chooswing display name to ask question? seriously? my question was exactly how to never get...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    chooswing display name to ask question? seriously? my question was exactly how to never get...: Where the lightened version of windows without cortana, xbox apps and candycrush? Can you guys help me to run my computer instead of integrating stuff for the Family who are already able to download it by themselves or at least allow me to download and install an...
  5. Question about my display resolution

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Question about my display resolution: The recommended and native resolution for my monitors are 1920 x 1080 one I set my display to that my icons are very small, I did try to upscale and my only choice other than 100% was 125% and that made the icons to big. Is there a way to scale between 100% and 125%? I didn't...
  6. Question about my display resolution

in Windows 10 Support
    Question about my display resolution: The recommended and native resolution for my monitors are 1920 x 1080 one I set my display to that my icons are very small, I did try to upscale and my only choice other than 100% was 125% and that made the icons to big. Is there a way to scale between 100% and 125%? I didn't...
  7. Question: double tab to display possibilities in Terminal

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Question: double tab to display possibilities in Terminal: Hello, I read about and have seen people pressing tab twice quickly in terminal (on Mac) to display possibilities. My Mac for some reason does not do this when pressing tab twice. How can I access commands to add this ability? and what do I type in to add this ability?...
  8. Display to pop-up questions are either partially colored or lined out so I can't see clearly.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Display to pop-up questions are either partially colored or lined out so I can't see clearly.: Whenever I am filling out a form on the internet or just having to push a button to send; the box is partially colored or has lines going through it or both so it is very hard to see and fill out form. I have Windows 10 on Asus touch screen. I copied and pasted this to...
  9. Amd display driver amdkmdap question

Amd display driver amdkmdap question: The System32 folder has atikmpag.sys 499kb dated 8/11/2016 The AMD (for Radeon R7 200) 16.12.1 downloaded yesterday with a clean install has atikmpag.sys 518 kb 12/7/2016 Since the 'clean' install was chosen from the Catalyst control panel and that routine did take place...
  10. A few basic display adapter questions

A few basic display adapter questions: New Lenovo P50 Win10 Nvidia Quadro M1000M (Driver 8/27/15, 10.18.13.5404). The Nvidia was part of the base package--didn't really need it. 1. If I have this fancy adapter why then is the Intel HD Graphics 530 also running per device manager? Shouldn't one or the other...