Windows 10: Display to pop-up questions are either partially colored or lined out so I can't see clearly.

Discus and support Display to pop-up questions are either partially colored or lined out so I can't see clearly. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Whenever I am filling out a form on the internet or just having to push a button to send; the box is partially colored or has lines going through it or... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by MichellePalmer2, Jul 10, 2018.

1. Display to pop-up questions are either partially colored or lined out so I can't see clearly.

Whenever I am filling out a form on the internet or just having to push a button to send; the box is partially colored or has lines going through it or both so it is very hard to see and fill out form.

I have Windows 10 on Asus touch screen.

I copied and pasted this to show; Where Open Display settings box was; it had diagonal lines through it and colors in it. When I copied here; it looks fine.

38,000,000 resultsAny time
    1. View display settings in Windows 10
      1. Share

Most of the advanced display settings from previous versions of Windows are now available on the Display settings page.
      • Select Start Windows logo Start button and select Settings Gear-shaped Settings icon > System > Display.
      • If you want to change the size of your text and apps, use the dropdown menu under Scale and layout. In Windows 10, you can no longer change the text size of a specific item.
      • To change your screen resolution, use the drop down menu under Resolution.
      • To adjust your color calibration, search "calibrate display color" in the search box of Settings and follow the directions.
      • If you don't see a setting you're looking for, try searching for it in the search box on the taskbar.
      Open Display settings
      Help from Microsoft

:)

MichellePalmer2, Jul 10, 2018
  2. dhans71 Win User

Display color problem

My phone Lumia 710 is having problem with color and sharpness

photos are not visible clearly

Showing with mixed color shades.

There is no physical damage in the display.

please suggest me

dhans71, Jul 10, 2018
  3. how to fiix my display colors

Hi Farbod,

We have different options to personalize your PC depending on your choice. To set your PC's display color back to default, you can follow the steps below:

• Type calibrate display color in the Search fieldlocated at the taskbar.
    • Enter your admin username and password in the User Account Control.
    • Click Yes then access the settings to calibrate your PC's display colors.

If that does not work for you, you can also try to go to Color Settings. You can choose
    Default blue as the Windows color.

Let us know should you need additional assistance.

Jennifer Bri, Jul 10, 2018
  4. Coding911 Win User

Display to pop-up questions are either partially colored or lined out so I can't see clearly.

Display colors

How are default display colors selected in Windows when not listed?

Coding911, Jul 10, 2018
Thema:

Display to pop-up questions are either partially colored or lined out so I can't see clearly.

1. Display to pop-up questions are either partially colored or lined out so I can't see clearly. - Similar Threads - Display pop questions

2. Washed out display color

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Washed out display color: I have a problem recently that came out of nowhere. The color on my monitor seems to be off, and it doesn't matter how much I fiddled with Windows and monitor settings, including the built-in Windows color calibration, I can't seem to get it right. The problem is that the...
  3. Washed out display color

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Washed out display color: I have a problem recently that came out of nowhere. The color on my monitor seems to be off, and it doesn't matter how much I fiddled with Windows and monitor settings, including the built-in Windows color calibration, I can't seem to get it right. The problem is that the...
  4. Washed out display color

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Partial display

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Partial display: I am currently unable to view part of one of my current accounts online I am able to sign into the account, but the screen is only displaying the background menu tabs with nothing where the recent activity would normally be Additionally, all of the other tabs "daily...
  6. W10 HDR Either Dark Or Grayed Out Colors

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    W10 HDR Either Dark Or Grayed Out Colors: So im using a TV with W10 in HDR, all the SDR content is too dark and if i use HDR brightness slider in w10 then the darks get boosted for no reason and there is too much visible gradient banding and artifacts in SDR content Also The colors look way off when i adjust the HDR...
  7. Every Time I play a Game lines of colors pop up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Every Time I play a Game lines of colors pop up: Every Time I play a Game lines of colors pop up and a white bar https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/every-time-i-play-a-game-lines-of-colors-pop-up/0d08cc91-a6a8-45f6-b454-2687afc1b019
  8. I can't see the colors of terminals well

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I can't see the colors of terminals well: [ATTACH] I am using a terminal code editor on the cmd (neovim) using themes, but the themes do not look with the colors they should, I have tried on 3 different computers and it looks fine. What problem or configuration can cause this? how it looks:...
  9. I can't see the colors of terminals well

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I can't see the colors of terminals well: I am using a terminal code editor on the cmd neovim using themes, but the themes do not look with the colors they should, I have tried on 3 different computers and it looks fine. What problem or configuration can cause this? how it looks: [ATTACH] how it should look...
  10. partial display, horizontal lines, flicker - SOLVED

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    partial display, horizontal lines, flicker - SOLVED: as this is solved it is for information only, mainly aimed at those who also have this 'problem' suddenly my 23" samsung 2333 display started to flicker and give a partial display of my win screen with a lot of horizontal lines. see image. although i managed to get into...