Windows 10: Display won't fill screen

Discus and support Display won't fill screen in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Someone played with my Surface Pro and now there is a black border around the scree. The display image doesn't fill the screen as it did before. There... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by DaneWinters, Jul 26, 2018.

1. Display won't fill screen

Someone played with my Surface Pro and now there is a black border around the scree. The display image doesn't fill the screen as it did before. There is about a 1" black border around the display. I can't find a "full screen" setting. Any help?

:)

DaneWinters, Jul 26, 2018
  2. damtachoa Win User

4870x2 won't display at 1680x1050 at all!

OK. Now I know what ur problem is. Step by step:
    1. Go to Catalyst Control Center
    2. Click on the word "Graphic" right on top left corner. It will display drop down menu
    3. Click on Display monitor and will see the list of monitor at near bottom
    4. Right Click the monitor and select "Configure". It will show up the window
    5. There will be 3 option to select. Select the middle one and then click on the tab which show the bar with 15%.
    6. Drag the bar to max, and the screen will stretch to the native resolution 1680x1050.
    7. Also click the tab with showing RGB drop down list and select the last one (it will change to image quality for pc).
    That's it. Good Luck.

damtachoa, Jul 26, 2018
  3. tops Win User
    Skype won´t wok in 17063

Skype Won´t work... games won´t work...

Making backup and re-format...

Maybe I Install a Windows 7 again, At least, all of my games run smoothly ...Sadness!!

*Banghead

4. tops Win User

Display won't fill screen

Skype won´t wok in 17063

Ok...

After update my Windows 10 to 17063.1000 build, skype won´t work...

It open, but if I Start my conversasion with camera, file share or screen share, it crash...

If I try to uninstall anda install again, I give an error...

Any workaround to solve this issue??

*Mad*Mad*Mad*Mad

Thema:

Display won't fill screen

1. Display won't fill screen - Similar Threads - Display won't fill

2. Text displaying outlined with white fill

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Text displaying outlined with white fill: Recently I have been noticing that text on websites will show up with an outline over a white fill rather than a solid color. I have not noticed any patterns in when it shows up. I recently upgraded to Windows 11 and it still is happening. It has also occurred for a colleague...
  3. Text displaying outlined with white fill

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Text displaying outlined with white fill: Recently I have been noticing that text on websites will show up with an outline over a white fill rather than a solid color. I have not noticed any patterns in when it shows up. I recently upgraded to Windows 11 and it still is happening. It has also occurred for a colleague...
  4. PIN entry screen won't display

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    PIN entry screen won't display: I typically use a PIN to log in after reboot or after locking my machine. Most of the time a click of the mouse or hitting any key on the keyboard will bring up the PIN entry screen. Sometimes there could be a few seconds delay while the camera searches for my face, but I...
  5. display not filling screen.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    display not filling screen.: I recently downgraded to a Radeon 5770 and the display does not fill the monitor. I've tried downloading the drivers and changing my resolution but it still doesn't change anything please help...
  6. page not filling screen

in Windows 10 Customization
    page not filling screen: page not filling screen https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/page-not-filling-screen/db552469-bb84-46cd-aa6f-0c86a6edcbfc
  7. Display Window Suddenly Doesn't Fill Laptop Screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Display Window Suddenly Doesn't Fill Laptop Screen: Last weekend, I left my Dell Inspiron laptop with Windows 10 plugged in and used my other one for the next few days. Came back to it and had trouble with turning it on. This happened last year during the July 18 Windows Update and I was finally able to get it to boot up again...
  8. how to get display to fill whole screen?

how to get display to fill whole screen?: some how my diaplay screen no longer fills the screen on my win 10 mspro4 tablet. can some one tell me how to get display to fill whole screen? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-get-display-to-fill-whole-screen/73c557f9-03ff-4a3d-aef3-80e68513e6ea
  9. Screen display does not fill screen. What can I do to reverse this.

Screen display does not fill screen. What can I do to reverse this.: Display does not fill screen - only about 3/4. This has happened before and I know it was a simple fix but don't remember what it was. ANYONE, anyone ? Thanks...
  10. Display does not fill the screen

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Display does not fill the screen: Just taken delivery of a Dell U2717D lovely display except for this: NVIDIA GeForce GT 730 graphics acrd set to 2560 x 1440. If I now display a photo of 2560 x 1440 pixels I would have expected the screen to be full, but no. I have a black border over an inch in depth on...